zachary2003- this is a boy
werweru2- girl
stephen1013- this is a boy
do they have passwors? ;,
Nadeshiko

Minneapolis, MN

#629 Aug 16, 2011
Rachel wrote:
Oh and guys im giving a mem out only for a trade with antoher member email me at RachelAbby33@hotmail.co.uk
thank you x xD
Also heres a non:
User: Ruby_gem67
Pass: lalaine23
Have fun or in other words send me another mem then enjoy on my fabulous one!!!!
do u have a memberaccountthts acurate?
Nadeshiko

Minneapolis, MN

#630 Aug 16, 2011
i want a mem acount!!!!!!!!!!
Rachel

Southampton, UK

#632 Aug 19, 2011
Nadeshiko wrote:
<quoted text>
do u have a memberaccountthts acurate?
yep all acurate
Rachel

Southampton, UK

#633 Aug 19, 2011
And by the way guys you know ruby_gem67.
somebody tried to change the passsword thats why i got a emial saying hello ruby_gem67 click the link below to reset your password.
If you want here just email me you want her then ill change the password to what you want.
Okay!
dont be shy to ask.
katerina

Brooklyn, NY

#634 Aug 19, 2011
hey i have a FREE FANTAGE MEMBERSHIP ACOUNT FOR U but oh ok ill give it to u
username:jasmine123
password:cassie443 hope u like it and enjoy if it doesnt works then i guess somebody took it and changed the password bye !!!!!!!!!!
katerina

Brooklyn, NY

#635 Aug 19, 2011
another 1 :
username: lina231
password: alexa88
if it doesnt works then i guess ill give u another one!!!!
katerina

Brooklyn, NY

#636 Aug 19, 2011
i have another 1 and its a membership but dont change the password please!!!!!!!!or esle ill change it back and change the password again and give it to other people
username:kanna22
passwoed:selena22
i hope u enjoy my membership acount if it still doesnt works that mines someone change my pass and i change it back so if its like that sorry!!:[{sad face}
selen

Saint Paul, MN

#637 Aug 19, 2011
katerina wrote:
hey i have a FREE FANTAGE MEMBERSHIP ACOUNT FOR U but oh ok ill give it to u
username:jasmine123
password:cassie443 hope u like it and enjoy if it doesnt works then i guess somebody took it and changed the password bye !!!!!!!!!!
u just told us the rong password. CUZ U CANT CHANGE UR PASSWORD ON FANTAGE ANYMORE!! SO I KNOW UR LIEING
selen

Saint Paul, MN

#638 Aug 19, 2011
HEY I GOT A LOT OF MEMZ .. okai fine i only have 1, and i have a rlly good ecoin account with lots of ecoins stuff. ANYWAYZ! if u want the mem account u gotta tell me ur mem account. go on fantage on august 19 2011, at 9:00 in the morning or 9:20 ill be on my mem account, and ecoin account, ill tell u who gets it then. if i give u the accounts u gotta give me ur password too.(: u cant change the password anymore. Juts lettin u guyz know!
selen

Saint Paul, MN

#639 Aug 19, 2011
HEY THIS IS STILL SELEN. U CANT BANNED THE ACCOUNT! OR ELSE I CHANGE THE PASSWORD!!!!!! GOT THT??? OR ILL BANNED THE ACCOUNT FOREVER. SO U BEST NOT BANNED THE ACCOUNTS. AND ONCE AGAIN U CANT CHANGE UR PASSWORD ON FANTAGE ANYMORE. AND ONCE AGAIN LOG ON FANTAGE ON august 19 2011 at 9:00 or 9:20. OKAI? if u dont log on tht time u wont get the account!!!! u got that! oh yea and the server u go in is SILVER BUNNY! GO TO THE SERVER SILVER BUNNY! AT THE TIME I GAVE U AND DATE. ONCE AGAIN THIS IS SELEN THE GIRL WHO WROTE THE THING ABOVE THIS!! AND I ONLY ACCEPT MEMZ. OR GOOD FANTAGE ECOIN ACCOUNTS WITH LOTS OF ECOIN STUFF!
kittygirl

Goodfish Lake, Canada

#640 Aug 19, 2011
guys heres my acc ok user:cat2405 password:inspiron12 have a good time do not change the password if you do then you are a sick person
sarah

Mississauga, Canada

#641 Aug 19, 2011
i have a member account if you want it you have to trade back a mem or a rare account
email is sarahy_fairy@hotmail.com
Who Knows

Newton Abbot, UK

#642 Aug 20, 2011
luverofcookies wrote:
who wants my fantage account???? i dont want it
ME! Send It To melissacatlover@hotmail.co.uk
kelly

New York, NY

#643 Aug 20, 2011
hi guys you shud know that there is a ecoins genarator so u can look like a member so get that! and i have a account i wanna give

user: crystalwaters1

pass: its2001

its a non with ecoins!
faith marie

Sarasota, FL

#644 Aug 20, 2011
Miley Cyrus wrote:
ill give u acc its me miley ok
my sis noah goes on it
miley ur a sl ut i cnt belive the rumors about u what happend to u
i have a mem

Saint Paul, MN

#646 Aug 20, 2011
How do u send someone an email? and how do u give someone ur email?? how do they even get to send u a message if their account??!? how do u send em a message of ur account! first person who tells meh will gte my mem account. FIRST MEM ON FANTAGE .
i have a mem

Saint Paul, MN

#647 Aug 20, 2011
kelly wrote:
hi guys you shud know that there is a ecoins genarator so u can look like a member so get that! and i have a account i wanna give
user: crystalwaters1
pass: its2001
its a non with ecoins!
the ecoin generator is not aloud.u can get arrest for using it. and ur username and password doesnt work.
lola

Redland Bay, Australia

#648 Aug 20, 2011
ok here
User: lolzyo1234
Password: lolamoL1

@(^_^)@ enjoy have gr8 fun
selen

Saint Paul, MN

#649 Aug 21, 2011
lola wrote:
ok here
User: lolzyo1234
Password: lolamoL1
@(^_^)@ enjoy have gr8 fun
Ur account doesnt work. u canged the password. or told us the wrong one. nobody can hack it. cuz u cant change the password on fantage anymore. If ur gonna put an account then do a mem. or a real account!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Dad, it's your turn now' (Dec '08) 5 hr Martin garey 7
how to get somone elses account on msp (Jun '15) Sun Wut 29
News The Morning Bell: Fighting chronic absenteeism ... Sat Juan Carlos 2
News Milwaukee Health Dept. 'Failed to Ensure Adequa... Sat Milwaukee 2
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) Sat deer96814 1,686
News 'Drunk' Pa. mom charged after child calls for h... Sat facts in ur grill 9
News Nightmare for Dreamers Jan 18 spud 32
More from around the web