Muscatine, IA

#607 Aug 12, 2011
i've got on for u user:alice9633
pass:fishhouse123 it works i promise
coolgirl

Burnaby, Canada

#608 Aug 13, 2011
k you can play on it but u cant chang the pass or ban it do u have a email
can i have it too my email is rageda180@hotmail.com plz can i have it im begging
annabell

Southampton, UK

#609 Aug 13, 2011
Nav wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I know that's why I'm only sending it to the people who sent me it through email.
whats your email though?
annabell

Southampton, UK

#610 Aug 13, 2011
oh sorry my name who sed whats your email though is actually lola i forgot to change te name cos its ma friends name
Nav

Brooklyn, NY

#611 Aug 13, 2011
lola wrote:
nav do ya wanna swap accounts ive got a premuiim mem we both can share each oter acc?
her name is yez2002, just to say.
Okay - I don't care.
Nav

Brooklyn, NY

#612 Aug 13, 2011
annabell wrote:
oh sorry my name who sed whats your email though is actually lola i forgot to change te name cos its ma friends name
It's lindsaytabiya3@gmail.com
ihhkuj

Marrickville, Australia

#613 Aug 13, 2011
OMG SCAMMERS! THEY DON'T WORK! AND WE ASKED FOR MEMBERZ! DUH!
Katerina

Brooklyn, NY

#614 Aug 13, 2011
U want a free fantage and a member 1 fine I discover something even more fantasy so here's the u and p good luck but if it doesn't work then that means I changed my pass ok? User: bella1209 pass: starlet443 ( that's a girl 1 ) ooh and I have a boy 1 but can't tell u it's my bro's and the user I gave u is a membership 1 don't EVER change the pass and it has everything in it
Katerina

Brooklyn, NY

#615 Aug 13, 2011
Do me a favor don't change the pass!!!!!!!! If it doesn't work the pass try this user: Anna12 pass: balina 224
lol

Hamilton, New Zealand

#616 Aug 13, 2011
sasha wrote:
<quoted text> i want it
i want it pls
UGH U PPL SUCK

Saint Paul, MN

#617 Aug 14, 2011
u ppl suck eggs ur suppose to put only members and all of these r horrible stupid accounts.

AND U HAVE TO BE TRUTHFULL EVERYTIME U STUPID PPL PUT MEMZ THEY NEVA WORK
Nav

Brooklyn, NY

#618 Aug 14, 2011
lola wrote:
nav does it have to be posted, can u send me da email at annbell1345@hotmail.co.uk becuase other people will be rushing on it then i wont get a turn :'(guess u dont care cos its your acc
Sent it.
i have a mem

Saint Paul, MN

#619 Aug 14, 2011
OKAI SO HERES THE DEAL I HAVE A MEM! ITZ RARE. IT HAS A LOT OF STARZ AND ECOINS AND ITZ A GIRL! SHES A GIRL SHES UP FOR TRADE, BUT WITH MEMZ ONLY.. SORRY. NONZ BUT IF U WANT MI ECOIN ACCOUNT THEN EMAIL ME UR ECOIN ACCOUNT OR NON. IF U WANT THE RARE MEM U GOTTA BE A MEM AND U HAVE TO EMAIL MEH UR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
my email is stassah@aol.com
lola

Southampton, UK

#620 Aug 15, 2011
yh but sometimes ppl have a mem but ppl just but fake stuff up and they start giving ther mem and u dont give dem a mem
selen

Saint Paul, MN

#621 Aug 15, 2011
r a n d o m p O lE wrote:
ill give you non member used to be a member username is sophie33130 pass is supcol plz dont change or bann becuz if u do i will change and never give any more accounts ENJOY :)
ur account doesnt even work.
diana

Brooklyn, NY

#622 Aug 15, 2011
why is so hard to find a preimum member stop changeing the pass i just want to know what being a preimum member feels like
diana

Brooklyn, NY

#623 Aug 15, 2011
heres a non if you dont change the pass im going to give you my member
diana

Brooklyn, NY

#624 Aug 15, 2011
user name:snoie323

pass word:humberto1
Rachel

Southampton, UK

#625 Aug 16, 2011
diana first you said this
'why is so hard to find a preimum member stop changeing the pass i just want to know what being a preimum member feels like'
then u said this
'heres a non if you dont change the pass im going to give you my member'
why did u say first why is it so hard to find a mem.
and then u say you will give your MEMBER account????

if you got 1 then why are you looking for antoher one.
i've got 2 member acocunts!!!!!!!
Rachel

Southampton, UK

#626 Aug 16, 2011
Oh and guys im giving a mem out only for a trade with antoher member email me at RachelAbby33@hotmail.co.uk
thank you x xD
Also heres a non:
User: Ruby_gem67
Pass: lalaine23

Have fun or in other words send me another mem then enjoy on my fabulous one!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Healing in the Hood' volunteer earns honor 1 hr Blytheville 11
News Intelligent Design's One Valid Scientific Point 2 hr Rose_NoHo 95
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 20 hr no username123 756
News Defender of yeshivas should face the painful facts Wed LOUAL 4
News The Truth Behind Illegal Immigration, As Told B... Tue tomin cali 1
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... Apr 15 Rev Cash Dollar 27
News Students Were Sexually Assaulted and Used Drugs... Apr 15 Ren 2