luverofcookies wrote:
who wants my fantage account???? i dont want it
Can i have your account if it is a members? pllease
fantage fiasco

Brownsville, TX

#49 Aug 12, 2010
jairah09 wrote:
i change the pass ppl!
cannnnn i alsp play on it? i prrommise on my grave i promise really that i will not chng it! im a very trustworthy person plzzz i PROMISE!!!!:'((
bubblebug

Fort Worth, TX

#50 Aug 17, 2010
that is retarted thiese are not real
flower2440

San Mateo, CA

#51 Aug 23, 2010
me too
natasha

Vancouver, Canada

#52 Aug 23, 2010
this is a non member guy, i promiseu this is real!
i promise, it works!

u: fruitycana
p: fijianbula123

no space
ms fantage lover

Vancouver, Canada

#53 Aug 23, 2010
hey ppl, iam serios/ can u plz not put fake usernames and password. i mean it. can u plz do it for us. we really luv fantge and some of us dont even have fantage. so plz im begging u to plz put rel ones. what if u werent a member? u would be sad that ppl were tricking u! iam really sad rite now that all of the usernames and passwrds dont work! i love fantage!~ thnx for all the thruthfull ppl! i appreciate it!
Katie

East Hampton, NY

#55 Aug 24, 2010
selena gomez wrote:
you guys it ok i will give you my accout ok ya i still play it but so now i dont so here it is
Username:selena123
Password:all you guys rock
Katie Here- your a lier it dosent work you just gave it to us beacuse you wanted to let them have it even IF IT DOSENT WORK
civic_princess

Philippines

#56 Aug 29, 2010
ok here its a barbiegirls account umm first lemme me tell you that i have 5 or 4 barbiegirls account ,well this is it User:mollycoddles_ Pass: teardrops101. The under score means that theres a missing number or letter so you must put the real number/letter. i hope i helped. pls give me a member account in fantage!
lalalalala

Halifax, Canada

#57 Aug 30, 2010
please put on REAL fantage members! email me at heidilynnesilver@hotmail.com and i will trade you a member club penguin account for a member fantage account!
soso

UAE

#58 Sep 9, 2010
are u kidding ( ilove to sleep)
its not right x_x
llittle4ever

Woodville, TX

#59 Sep 12, 2010
i want membership!!!!!!!!!!NOW~!!!!!! !!!
eminem

Erie, PA

#60 Sep 17, 2010
this is so stupid u are liars
emily

Powell River, Canada

#61 Sep 24, 2010
u:nicole22344 pass:cooldog1 dont ban and have fun its not a member but i love her and dont chang password
tamara

UAE

#62 Sep 27, 2010
hey guys i can tell u my account look have to put me ur email like this dear tamara my email is....@..... and i will send u back and email that says but please dont change the password or else i forgot to tell u that i have a computer cheat it can say all the emails for all the accounts on fantage and another that steals accounts so i can know buy u sending me ur email and then i can
know and steal ur account so plzplzplz dont change and i can get it back with that cheat and i am in america not uae!
bluepanther22

Colorado Springs, CO

#63 Sep 29, 2010
Omg! civic_princess!! You are like a celeb on fantage! How is your level so high?!?
bluepanther22

Colorado Springs, CO

#64 Sep 29, 2010
Oh and by the way, what is a barbiegirl?
stephanie

San Juan, Philippines

#65 Oct 2, 2010
hey guys your stupid soooowww stupid if you want fantage accouynt trust i will give you if you want
bluepanther22

Colorado Springs, CO

#66 Oct 2, 2010
is this civic_princess? Because you are from the same place as her.... whats the account?
emily

Powell River, Canada

#67 Oct 4, 2010
u:nicole22344 pass:cutedog2 dont ban and have fun its not a member but i love her and dont chang password

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Healing in the Hood' volunteer earns honor 27 min its true 14
News Intelligent Design's One Valid Scientific Point 3 hr Rose_NoHo 95
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 21 hr no username123 756
News Defender of yeshivas should face the painful facts Wed LOUAL 4
News The Truth Behind Illegal Immigration, As Told B... Tue tomin cali 1
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... Apr 15 Rev Cash Dollar 27
News Students Were Sexually Assaulted and Used Drugs... Apr 15 Ren 2