fantage account (member)
girl

Clifton, NJ

#5033 Mar 28, 2013
Google wrote:
Hi ima give u guys 2 members accounts and one rare account. I'm quitting Fantage so ya so if you want the accounts the first one to reply to this you get a member account but only one. The other are only for the second or third person who reads this okay? I'll will right the winners who got the accounts.
HI i read your message and just wanted to say i really need a account my account lilly2071 idk but she got hacked and someone got my email and idk who did but i really need one if im one of the first third second person then meet me at fantageville in chatbox and tell me the username and pass
Thanks,
jon785!
P.s ill tell u if its me and tell me ur username thanks!
Hey There

Lakeland, FL

#5035 Mar 29, 2013
Ok So I Have A membership Account my sister used to play on all the time but she got bored with it because fantage just isn't her thing anymore, and its not mine either, lol. SOOO, if that's your thing & you'd like ownership to my membership account email me at : [email protected] thnx. Btw its a girl and she has 742 ecoins and 19254 stars (: bye.
strawhat

Seoul, Korea

#5036 Mar 29, 2013
me too!
will give my non member or a member account i know
really!
at here:
email:
[email protected]

will repay your kindness!!!
selina

Thornhill, Canada

#5037 Mar 30, 2013
hi people if u want a mem then just ask lol but u have to trade if u want a rare mem kk? yeah thts all
bye!:)
strawhat

Seoul, Korea

#5038 Mar 31, 2013
i know forgot to say trade or please give
sheikha

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#5039 Mar 31, 2013
iwant a mem acc
rokinstar

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#5040 Mar 31, 2013
whoever owns keosathia thnx but its banned is it a member ????
free accounts

Sharjah, UAE

#5041 Mar 31, 2013
hello every ^_^ i have lots of accounts if u want so plz give me a rare account
fairy77789

Mississauga, Canada

#5043 Mar 31, 2013
hi!!!! ppl i have a fantage acount for u and trust me IT IS NOT FAKE!!!! it is not really mine....i found it on the internet and she is not a member but....she has really pretty clothes and hair she is level 110 because she was on fantage for a long time and well....here it is: username:lylylolo, password:star123 and there please do not ban it and no changing the password if you do.... i will tell the fantage creater sooo ya those are the rules and please have fun with it!!!!!!!!
(i gave you this acount because i got a member ship on fantage soo i dont need it.Have Fun!!!!!!!!!! lolz bye bye!!!:):D
Roxi and Amalia

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#5044 Apr 1, 2013
U KEEP ON COPYING AND PASTING AND REPLYING ITS REALLY ANNOYING PLEEEEASE STOPP!!!!!!
Justin Bieber

Ireland

#5045 Apr 1, 2013
Hey guys :( I have some accounts buy I know you dont want a 2 year old member account with nearly every single rare item exept 3 :D Username:... Pass:... duddies email me for it duuuh its a girl and Im a boy >.< see a connection? No? Yeaaaa :) [email protected] as i said before <<< FAKE EMAIL its just for my fantage fans :)
JBhater

Bacoor, Philippines

#5046 Apr 1, 2013
Hey you I dont want yo accounts

and Justin Beiber SUCKS!!
SELENA

Strathfield, Australia

#5047 Apr 1, 2013
igot20
members
u;alisha129
p'nomai
u;wonder
p;fashion
u;sasha2811

andimnotteelingthesasha2811bec auseshesamemebrfor12monthssoic anttellyousilljustuseitandtheo theronesarejustemembersforjust 1monthsoo
yeahh
enjoy
i
hope
u
it
bye
bunny

Pensacola, FL

#5048 Apr 2, 2013
please post a member account I really want one
Shiningstardust

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#5049 Apr 2, 2013
JBhater wrote:
Hey you I dont want yo accounts
and Justin Beiber SUCKS!!
I agree lol
BUNNY

Pensacola, FL

#5050 Apr 2, 2013
I wish someone would put a rare member accout that works.
Tzz

Amarillo, TX

#5051 Apr 2, 2013
My Email Is [email protected]

Can Someone Plzzzz Sent me a member account!!!
Plzz
Sky

Brentwood, TN

#5052 Apr 2, 2013
Hi I'm sky ifu are kind and have a spare fantage member that has ecoins plz email me at [email protected]
Ace

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#5054 Apr 3, 2013
My real name isn't ace it really is Jenna. I will now speak a secret message to you in owl language; let's see if you get it soon enough.
I'll give you a hint.
In the owl language Annej is my name instead of Jenna.

Now, here is the secret message in owl language:

Olleh! I yllaer evol nivla dna eht sknumpihc yeht kcor os aey.

Did you get it yet? if you did, reply and tell me what is says, and then tell me how you figured it out. I will post another puzzle for you soon enough. Have fun!
=D
Ace

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#5055 Apr 3, 2013
Oh and that puzzle I posted shouldn't be complicated; it should be easy to figure out. Thank you!
=D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free everybody edits beta accounts (Nov '11) 13 min arrghaman 96
News Parents concerned over religious curriculum 1 hr Muslims are liars 1
News Police Violence Against Native People 3 hr Chortle Tom Tom 9
News Mandatory vaccination records urged for schools 5 hr VACCINE MARKETING 1
News Cigarette smoking plunges in U.S. 5 hr informer 2
News Solida tells officers he shot his wife 9 hr dhejsusu 1
News Manitoba First Nations advocate says family ser... 10 hr Tip - The BellHop 2
More from around the web