Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4669 Dec 28, 2012
lola wrote:
yyou people are dumd all of them are fake liars!!!!!!!!!!
that's kind of mean to say
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4670 Dec 28, 2012
Shawty wrote:
<quoted text>
Those ARE FAKE!!!!! WRONG USER/PASS!!! DINGLEBERRY!!!
lol
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4671 Dec 28, 2012
lola wrote:
ikr u can't trust noone who r willing to give u there premium membership accounts we all pretty much no u won't wanna give your membership fantage account up. Lol
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4672 Dec 28, 2012
lara wrote:
i will give you one but i know you will change the password so i cannot in front here only if you email me at diamanda1@hotmail.com and i will send you back but on the message please make sure that you put your email please and i will give you the one that i like and that will be a member so wait until she is a member (it is not going to be long) and if you change the password i cannot know it so i cannot put the password to be a member so its up to you if you want a free member all you have to do is dont change the password bye guys i am in abu dhabi not dubai
your lieing
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4673 Dec 28, 2012
I would love to give u guys my fantage membership account but I can't because my parents are gonna get mad at me if I do. Sorry
rainbowbunny54

Stockton, CA

#4674 Dec 28, 2012
Hello People Im New Here Hey Civic Im A Fan Of You Please Trade Me A Mem Acc Ok for my rare mem acc its level 789 ok if you want it trade me a mem acc ok email me at Danthonyjugal@yahoo.com ok plzz it has evrything with ecoinz non stuff with stars ok THIS IS REALLY REAL IT WORKS AT FANTAGE CLUB PENGUIN AND OTHER WEBSITES OK ~Rainbowbinny54 to civic or red or other people
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4675 Dec 28, 2012
butt cheek wrote:
gbdbhk
what????????
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4676 Dec 28, 2012
lola wrote:
your so rude
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4677 Dec 28, 2012
rainbowbunny54 wrote:
Hello People Im New Here Hey Civic Im A Fan Of You Please Trade Me A Mem Acc Ok for my rare mem acc its level 789 ok if you want it trade me a mem acc ok email me at Danthonyjugal@yahoo.com ok plzz it has evrything with ecoinz non stuff with stars ok THIS IS REALLY REAL IT WORKS AT FANTAGE CLUB PENGUIN AND OTHER WEBSITES OK ~Rainbowbinny54 to civic or red or other people
just give us ur account already!!! I really want a fantage men account!!!!!
Fantage FREAK

Calgary, Canada

#4678 Dec 29, 2012
HEY guys! I have tried out almost all the accounts on this page and none of them work. I think that's unfair to the people who have never had a member before. I have two members and I am going to tell you their names.

USERNAME: pollee LEVEL: 70

USERNAME: strawberryscoop LEVEL: 166

I'm not sure if I want to give strawberry away so here is a HINT about pollee's password. If you can guess it you may enjoy pollee but i ask of you NOT to ban her or I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD!

Soooo it's a name of a Harry Potter character ( firs and last) then two numbers. Enjoy ( if you can, it's tricky!)
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4679 Dec 29, 2012
rainbowbunny54 wrote:
this is for fantage people by the way not for civic fans not to be rude
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4680 Dec 29, 2012
Fantage FREAK wrote:
HEY guys! I have tried out almost all the accounts on this page and none of them work. I think that's unfair to the people who have never had a member before. I have two members and I am going to tell you their names.
I'm not sure if I want to give strawberry away so here is a HINT about pollee's password. If you can guess it you may enjoy pollee but i ask of you NOT to ban her or I WILL HAVE TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD!
Soooo it's a name of a Harry Potter character ( firs and last) then two numbers. Enjoy ( if you can, it's tricky!)
ummmm ok thx ?
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4681 Dec 29, 2012
Hey everyone I was wondering if the prettyrose 1766 worked. I found it on line a year ago and I think it stil works so ya . Reply to me and tell me if u were satisfied with this account or not thanks
Civic Princess

Forked River, NJ

#4682 Dec 29, 2012
yup it does it was one of my acc
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4683 Dec 29, 2012
I hav this other account I think it's a men and it really works. Reply to me if u want it .
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4684 Dec 29, 2012
Civic Princess wrote:
yup it does it was one of my acc
my prettyrose1766 account really works civic princess?? And ur name sounds familiar. Are you my buddy on fantage????????
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4685 Dec 29, 2012
Emilysweetgirl1017 wrote:
Hey everyone here's a account
Username:kittyfur_spark
Password:j898522i
kittyfur_spark does not like chatting! So she's on No chat. So don't say that it's a nonmember and i hate it or don't say it's a no chat and i want to chat just take turns! It's a acccount to share not to keep! THIS ACCOUNT WILL NO LONGER BE ON TOPIX IF PEOPLE START FIGHTING ABOUT THIS ACCOUNT! People are allow but here's rules to the account 1st Rule: No changing my clothing!
2nd Rule: No selling my CLOTHING!
3rd Rule: No fighting that it's no chat!
4th Rule: No spaming on my account or i'm taking the account away!
some of us might write down the account that your giving us so they can actually go on ur account even though u erase this comment
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4686 Dec 29, 2012
hey people ill give u guys five real fantage accounts
Shelby

Kailua, HI

#4687 Dec 29, 2012
Fantage FREAK wrote:
no to brag but my level on fantage for my mem account is 300 something ur level on ur accounts are kinda low. Have u been going on fantage?????
Civic Princess

Forked River, NJ

#4688 Dec 30, 2012
Shelby wrote:
<quoted text>my prettyrose1766 account really works civic princess?? And ur name sounds familiar. Are you my buddy on fantage????????
i think i am ive been it for i think about a week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Fantage Accounts (for real!) (Jul '13) 2 hr Daisy 60
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Springboro Resident 31,518
See pine cones in a whole new light at The Mobi... 6 hr Brokendowntired 1
Daytona Beach: Florida's Rape Capital (Mar '10) 6 hr Bob Gozar 41
Amy Pierson calls for peace 8 hr Ezra 22
Court bars kids from Jehovah's Witness activities 8 hr The Real Karen 66
Dupo Police hosts 9th annual 'Shop With a Cop' 8 hr EmZ 1
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 13 hr oliviademe 103
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) Dec 19 SneSk0 2,588
More from around the web