Anonymous

Montgomery, TX

#4514 Nov 25, 2012
I have a hotmail account it's ascarf89@hotmail.com.
Anonymous

Montgomery, TX

#4515 Nov 25, 2012
5o0o5a wrote:
she is ahot 100%it work trust me
username:bonjour305
password:amy305 enjoy it
PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME Bonjour and don't let PEOPLE GET ON IT LET ME KEEP IT PLEASE I WON'T BANDED IT OR SELL IT OR GIVE IT TO SOMEONE LET ME KEEP IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME TO KEEP IT ascarf89@hotmail.com PLEASE!
Jizeru

Chandler, AZ

#4516 Nov 26, 2012
MIKI_CHAN wrote:
ppl i can make u memberShip =)
Rlly! i swear ! its so easy ((ITS CHEATS))
i cant tell u wut is this cheat !srry
SOO
put ur acc & pass Up !
then ill make it mem in 2 day ! then its will be mem 4eva OuO I PROMES !
BYEE !
Well thats just a silly scam.
mryjoke

Bismarck, ND

#4517 Nov 27, 2012
plz give me a mem account plzzz my email is hprules10112@gmail.com THANKS! plzzzzz don't lie
Jaclynn1999

Lancaster, OH

#4520 Nov 27, 2012
I posted them 2 comments so nobody tell me I am a poser kay?
civic_princess

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4521 Nov 29, 2012
dont go on the account
Julia_

Los Angeles, CA

#4522 Nov 29, 2012
SELENA GOMEZ wrote:
YA STUPID PEOPLE JUST POST A MEMBER ACCOUNT OR R U TO POOR YA U R! IM NOT HERES ONE IT MIGHT BE BAND
U:partaybabi5 P:iluvlauren HA POOR UGLY THINGS JUST POST ONE GOSH! STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!p
LOL. I love to see how this bastard calls everyone, "Stupid,""Poor, " and "Ugly" when her own accounts pass is wrong.
Blade5560

Montgomery, AL

#4523 Nov 29, 2012
I hav the 3 best hairs in fantage and head phones angel wings and kitty ears if any one doesn't want their bear hat then meat me at the sun block in blue tiger at 7:00 to 8:00
truth

UAE

#4524 Nov 30, 2012
guys see if u will submit ur poket money in ur box it will be good for u and u can buy a membership for you and you'll never have to say ur password if u agree soo rate me
ramona

Waterloo, IA

#4525 Nov 30, 2012
selena gomez wrote:
you guys it ok i will give you my accout ok ya i still play it but so now i dont so here it is
Username:selena123
Password:all you guys rock
are u really selena gomez
olivia

Cheadle, UK

#4526 Nov 30, 2012
this isnt my account.

u: loobie

p: loobie

works !!!
UNKNOWN

Lancing, UK

#4527 Dec 1, 2012
IV GOT A EXPIRED MEM HER NAME IS

name:pinkbearis8

password: give me an mem first then we will trade

m
me
mem
mems
mem
me
m
r
ru
rul
rule
rul
ru
r
The fantage breaker

Saint Paul, MN

#4528 Dec 1, 2012
wow the person who put up Member113 and Lamphier is so freaken stupid... like u got those names from off of facebook and plus they arent real accounts so u obvesiously have no live like do u kno that i tried that way b4 u like i tried it in october. so like dont bcome all famous bcuz u think that geting premium membership from off of facebook is going to get u anywhere k

~~~~~~ Cat22849
Diva

Norcross, GA

#4531 Dec 1, 2012
I really want to be a member I mean it is power
Niceweirdo

Covina, CA

#4532 Dec 1, 2012
Ashleya888
password: ffgud* if you wanna uncover the last number email me a non mem/mem/used to be mem/rare non :D or any!!!!
email: finkle.anna@yahoo.com
I swear just unlocking the last number :D its level 400 because i'm not stupidly insane, it just got its allowance of 5000 stars and it has 1000 ecoins i'm not stupid or insane saying she has so much stars/ecoins cause that's not possible! right? RIGHT! Remember I said any account you want I don't care....... and the reason i'm pming you for a account is cause its fair and I don't wanna share the pass with anyone else, the best account gets it though :) but i'll still give it!
truth

Sharjah, UAE

#4533 Dec 1, 2012
truth wrote:
guys see if u will submit ur poket money in ur box it will be good for u and u can buy a membership for you and you'll never have to say ur password if u agree soo rate me
good
witch

Sharjah, UAE

#4534 Dec 1, 2012
Catarina wrote:
User:catarina109
Pass:24557674
Dont Ban Plz

it does'nt work fool and i have bann it hahaha the witch said

LOL
hellokittey

Al Ain, UAE

#4535 Dec 2, 2012
hi i have a member really if you went her take with me on alumryayda@yahoo.com and give me a member girl
Diva

Lilburn, GA

#4536 Dec 2, 2012
I have 2 accounts, but they r not members.This one has a bunch of stuff the other n doesn't. I am telling you the truth.
user:eight0
pass:200353894
eight0 has a lot of stuff
user:justin22004
pass:200353894
she has not so much

hope I helped!
POKEMON

Brampton, Canada

#4537 Dec 2, 2012
fantage wrote:
READ! i hate pokemon i use to LOVE it and im a girl lol im growing up so i hate it i like it when i use to be 3 yrs now im 12
I LOVE POKEMON AND IM 13 IM A GIRL AND I LUV POKEMON SO MUCH SO SHUT THE HELL UP WOMEN
I HAVE POKEMON BLACK 2 ITS AWESOMNESS
AND WHITE 1
AND DIAMOND
RANGER
PLATINUM
SOUL SILVER
SO BE QUIET<(
AND I LOVE FRIED CHICKeN :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Children's Book Authors: H.A. Rey and Margret R... 1 hr Logan 1
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 1 hr lewis 366
Police advise parents to monitor kids' phone, i... 4 hr Concerned citizen 2
Detroit Public School To Suspend Kids If Parent... 6 hr Butters 8
Unwanted REAL Member Fantage Accounts FOR GIRLS (Jul '12) 8 hr sara 842
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) 9 hr maha 1,966
Sex instruction book aimed at toddlers (May '09) 18 hr Earl 5
More from around the web