fantage account (member)
vicki

Wasilla, AK

#4496 Nov 22, 2012
civic_princess wrote:
ok here its a barbiegirls account umm first lemme me tell you that i have 5 or 4 barbiegirls account ,well this is it User:mollycoddles_ Pass: teardrops101. The under score means that theres a missing number or letter so you must put the real number/letter. i hope i helped. pls give me a member account in fantage!
ur not civic princess and all the accounts u posers post are fake FAKE FAKE!!!!!!!!!
Hermione

Astoria, NY

#4497 Nov 23, 2012
Evelyn wrote:
I don't wanna give me account....it a nonmember btw it a lvl 45 it has 23,230 stars =) I'M NEVA GONNA TELL YA!!
I have rare non mem account lvl 87 soon to be 100. So you don't have to tell anyone and I advise that you don't but no need to be cocky.
BTW:I might give away my account because even though I high level I get teased for being nonmember. If anyone hacks or bans I will
Change pass.
Also, I have been playing fantage since 2010. And I didn't mean to be cocky by saying my lvl I just wanted to show you that you aren't the highest non member level. I 've seen level 140 and higher nons.
sam

Rotorua, New Zealand

#4498 Nov 23, 2012
they not work bu i am tellin the truth please i swer all my life this works ok uerser is kittycat 5272 and the pass is teddy123
civic princess

Indianapolis, IN

#4499 Nov 23, 2012
MIKI_CHAN wrote:
ppl i can make u memberShip =)
Rlly! i swear ! its so easy ((ITS CHEATS))
i cant tell u wut is this cheat !srry
SOO
put ur acc & pass Up !
then ill make it mem in 2 day ! then its will be mem 4eva OuO I PROMES !
BYEE !

pinky31306
gabby11

thx so much bye
Sara_cutie

Magnolia, TX

#4500 Nov 23, 2012
Hi so if you want my nonmember account here you go!
Username:sunpower809
Password:

Im not telling you the password only if you go on fantage tell me about you and i will tell you the password at www.topix.com and it's going to be the secert so nobody can't hear it.And after that you can log in and change it and change the password and you can make me make it a membership by asking sarahnicole79 my membership account on whiteseal and you can do anything with it so bye if one person tells me first you keep it!
Isabella

Magnolia, TX

#4502 Nov 23, 2012
Im not telling you my membership account because it's im first account i made on fantage and don't tell me im rude im trying to say that it's mine And don't be mean that's it's fake make a real account that works and look into it and make sure it's not banned, working, or changed password don't tell me the accounts don't work they will work and i won't LIE DON'T LIE OR I WILL PUT YOU IN TIME OUT AND I PUT UP WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE PUTING UP FAKE ACCOUNTS THAT DON'T WORK AND IM IN HIGH SCHOOL AND DON'T LIE NEVER! IM 16 YEARS OLD DON'T LIE A SINGLE TIME THAT'S MY RULE AND IM TRYING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY.
Isabella

Magnolia, TX

#4503 Nov 23, 2012
DON'T LIE PEOPLE SOME OF THEM LIE I HATE IT SO I MAKE THIS RULE NO MAKEING LIES TO ME AND SOMEONE
ELSE! SO DON'T LIE IM A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL SO THAT'S ONE CHANCE IF YOU LIE TO ME IM TAKING YOU TO TIME OUT IM TIRE OF PEOPLE PUTING FAKE ACCOUNTS THAT DON'T WORK AND IM 16 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T LIKE IT IM SO NICE BUT DON'T CALL ME LIER! I DON'T LIE! IF YOUR LYING IM SO MAD AT YOU SO IF YOUR THE ONE WHO IS DOING IT IM GOING TO TAKE YOU TO THE TIME OUT SO LAST WARNING IM SO MAD AT PEOPLE WHO LIE! PLEASE READ THIS!
Callissa

Magnolia, TX

#4504 Nov 23, 2012
NO JOKE SO they are still puting fake ACCOUNTS! AND ONE CHANCE THEN I TAKE THEM TO TIME OUT ON SATURDAY NO JOKE this so going to STOP ON SATURDAY so if i come back and SEE THEM LYING IM TO SORRY YOUR GO TO Time out this is not A JOKE! PEOPLE ARE PUTING ACCOUNT LIKE THIS Username:ihateyoutoomuch Password:youcantgetit. That's a mean username and password do not write that in but im JUST saying that's mean to people who are puting fake accounts!
bint_uae

Dubai, UAE

#4505 Nov 23, 2012
i have user today but if you chench the password i will close the acoont i can make this but dont make band and dont chench the password
its a girl
user:neveh13
pass:cicirocks10

its member
but now she band now just wait wait 20hours and she well open bye if you want any acoont
just send mesege and i will read and send for you one bye and im from ajman not dubai
bint_uae

Dubai, UAE

#4506 Nov 23, 2012
not sharja ajman *****
im jr9879

Pearland, TX

#4507 Nov 24, 2012
ok ll tell the truth im jr9879 and please stop being rude to my acc i gve him my acc on fntgae.com/passwords but now hes spreding it out so why not yell at te onewho mad the website it wsnt me so why yell at me.
I_luff_pie

Christchurch, New Zealand

#4508 Nov 24, 2012
lololol
mackenzie

Columbus, OH

#4509 Nov 24, 2012
i have 2 members and 2 ecoins accounts first one is user:sassy543211 pass:mackenzie4 second member user:k10126 pass:k10122 k fist ecoin account is j873 pass:123456789 nxt one is user:bianca0981 bianca99 OKAY PLZ DONT BANN OR ILL CHANGE THE PASSES AND PLZ MAKE THE ECOINS ACCOUNTS A MEMBER
not ur bussnies

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#4510 Nov 25, 2012
Rajveer wrote:
Someone give me a member account plzzzz ive been on fantage for 18 years and still im not a mem
F*** u bithch lier fantage was found in 2008 not 1994
anana90

Elk Grove, CA

#4511 Nov 25, 2012
SELENA GOMEZ wrote:
YA STUPID PEOPLE JUST POST A MEMBER ACCOUNT OR R U TO POOR YA U R! IM NOT HERES ONE IT MIGHT BE BAND
U:partaybabi5 P:iluvlauren HA POOR UGLY THINGS JUST POST ONE GOSH! STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!p
can you email me one mem just for me and u probobly my email:arellano_mimi@hotmail.co m thank u if u do im writing this on my DSI nintendo
CRAZY

Miami, FL

#4512 Nov 25, 2012
mackenzie wrote:
i have 2 members and 2 ecoins accounts first one is user:sassy543211 pass:mackenzie4 second member user:k10126 pass:k10122 k fist ecoin account is j873 pass:123456789 nxt one is user:bianca0981 bianca99 OKAY PLZ DONT BANN OR ILL CHANGE THE PASSES AND PLZ MAKE THE ECOINS ACCOUNTS A MEMBER
all of them are banned
Jazzmin

Perham, MN

#4513 Nov 25, 2012
Please give me a mem email me at madisonswentik@yahoo.com
Anonymous

Magnolia, TX

#4514 Nov 25, 2012
I have a hotmail account it's ascarf89@hotmail.com.
Anonymous

Magnolia, TX

#4515 Nov 25, 2012
5o0o5a wrote:
she is ahot 100%it work trust me
username:bonjour305
password:amy305 enjoy it
PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME Bonjour and don't let PEOPLE GET ON IT LET ME KEEP IT PLEASE I WON'T BANDED IT OR SELL IT OR GIVE IT TO SOMEONE LET ME KEEP IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EMAIL ME TO KEEP IT ascarf89@hotmail.com PLEASE!
Jizeru

Chandler, AZ

#4516 Nov 26, 2012
MIKI_CHAN wrote:
ppl i can make u memberShip =)
Rlly! i swear ! its so easy ((ITS CHEATS))
i cant tell u wut is this cheat !srry
SOO
put ur acc & pass Up !
then ill make it mem in 2 day ! then its will be mem 4eva OuO I PROMES !
BYEE !
Well thats just a silly scam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to get somone elses account on msp (Jun '15) 21 hr Jakeisdope4 35
News Remco ruling dismisses 41 plaintiffs from lawsuit (Apr '08) Sat JAC 50
News Jimmy Kimmel Blames Trump, GOP After School Sho... Fri FormerParatrooper 1
News Dead Not Counted Before Liberals Started Lying ... Fri Shelly Bl 1
News The Girl Scout murders revisited (Jun '07) Thu lisa 257
News McDonald's slims down Happy Meal by banishing c... Thu Jackie 2
News Elementary school to thank Deming veterans Feb 15 Cecilia 2
More from around the web