mahra

Dubai, UAE

#4368 Nov 2, 2012
angel stope log in i have to play
mahra

Dubai, UAE

#4369 Nov 2, 2012
angel12054 dont log in becuse i was play your usser dontt log this user becuse im so alone and boring
bunny_Abhijeet

Aurangabad, India

#4370 Nov 2, 2012
hii can any one give me a member at 9960278350 i beg you plEaSe give me a mem i rlly beg u .and dont give fake one..
Your's lovingly/faithfully
~Abhijeet (bunny)
Liddy

London, UK

#4371 Nov 2, 2012
Guys Guys! calm down dont be harsh over fantage im turning 13 soon and i still play it XD, but soon i have to stop and when i do i am giving my acc to somone who wants to trade and if u lie then i wont give you my account.... My account is very good i think and its really nice its house is a boat she has a big bedroom with three beds! a livingroom with two chairs and a big plasma tv.... her kitchen is fairly good to but her outside is A.W.E.S.O.M.E so im trusting whoever gets this, my account is a member for quite a while it has 10 pets it is a girl she has 41 hairs 54 tops 32 bottoms 20 shoes 79 accessories all the face paints and make up 40 shoes and her house is a boat if u want her email a member of yours to liddy01@hotmail.co.uk

~Liddy~
trademee

UAE

#4372 Nov 2, 2012
Hi guys. I am a non mem girl in Fantage with lvl 120+ and many clothes and items. Not lying, its true! And I will give it to you and also in Club Penguin I'm having a mem account. I will give you both of 'em.
Fantage account:
User: adiba5
Pass: zexal (just don't ban it)
Club Penguin account:
User: Adiba
Pass: just give your Fantage mem account and i will give you my Club Penguin account. email me at: 241595@gmail.com
DON'T BAN MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL CHANGE MY PASS.
yaku

Amherstburg, Canada

#4373 Nov 2, 2012
everyone please listen! i really really would like to have a free preimeum membership for fantage i have never ever ever ever had a membership in my life can someone please tell me the user and password for a mem?>plllllllllllllease!
Derp

Chandler, AZ

#4375 Nov 2, 2012
raeflower03

Tucson, AZ

#4376 Nov 2, 2012
SELENA GOMEZ wrote:
YA STUPID PEOPLE JUST POST A MEMBER ACCOUNT OR R U TO POOR YA U R! IM NOT HERES ONE IT MIGHT BE BAND
U:partaybabi5 P:iluvlauren HA POOR UGLY THINGS JUST POST ONE GOSH! STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!p
So what some people do not have a lot of money.
Your point was?
lolo

UAE

#4377 Nov 3, 2012
I want a meber one now
Dayla

Bridgwater, UK

#4378 Nov 3, 2012
All these ACCs are FAKEEEEEE. 1. They're either NON-member OR THEY ARE COMPLETELY FAKE. Make real ones or don't comment at all.
Scarlet

Chicago, IL

#4379 Nov 3, 2012
Hi i would tell mine but it aint gonna happen cause the f hackers and Banners i mean if you dont want your f account to get hacked or banned forever then dont post it here or anywhere
if you truly dont want it POST IT HERE
Delivery 4 plzz

Sydney, Australia

#4380 Nov 3, 2012
plzz wrote:
i will trade my cp account for a good fantage premium account. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
i have one!!!!!!!!!!
i have lots like Gabby, crystalwaters1, civic_princess and pink stardust! Choose one wisly
Gabby and cystal are ecoined accounts and civic and pink r mems if you want i also have ursella's CHOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE
jacob

Toronto, Canada

#4381 Nov 3, 2012
i need an member acount plz my email bashar-naoum@rogers.com
erza

Cypress, CA

#4382 Nov 3, 2012
Trade Me wrote:
can you trade me a wizard101 account for a full membership i will email it i dont realy play it anymore so who wants it for wizard101 account? the wizard101 account has to be over level 30
why r u on "fantage account (member)" if u want a wizard 101 account??
erza

Cypress, CA

#4383 Nov 3, 2012
Delivery 4 plzz wrote:
<quoted text>
i have one!!!!!!!!!!
i have lots like Gabby, crystalwaters1, civic_princess and pink stardust! Choose one wisly
Gabby and cystal are ecoined accounts and civic and pink r mems if you want i also have ursella's CHOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE
why do u have civic, and pinkstar?
BAD IS CHEESE SAYING

Brisbane, Australia

#4384 Nov 4, 2012
well if you say there fake then ill give you two real ones and one is a mem the other is a expired ecoin account

username : skull065
password:susie1

username:britneyrox28
password:peace4life there not mine i found them skull is a boy and a member britney is a expired non with member stuff
BAD IS CHEESE SAYING

Brisbane, Australia

#4385 Nov 4, 2012
hope that helped
trademee

Sharjah, UAE

#4386 Nov 4, 2012
Hi guys. I am a non mem girl in Fantage with lvl 120+ and many clothes and items. Not lying, its true! And I will give it to you and also in Club Penguin I'm having a mem account. I will give you both of 'em.
Fantage account:
User: adiba5
Pass: zexal (just don't ban it)
Club Penguin account:
User: Adiba
Pass: just give your Fantage mem account or give my account 2500+ e-coins and i will give you my Club Penguin account. email me at: 241595@gmail.com
DON'T BAN MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL REALLY CHANGE MY PASS.
Nathalie

Forest Hills, NY

#4387 Nov 4, 2012
Delivery 4 plzz wrote:
<quoted text>
i have one!!!!!!!!!!
Can I have Gabby? I know crystalwaters1 cuz i gave her away xD but can i have Gabby? I'll trade!
Civic

Detroit, MI

#4388 Nov 4, 2012
Okay to be real with you all I just made this a member and I want to give so.. yeah
shirley2468
shirley123
:) Just try to make it better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California anti-vaxxers refuse to protect their... 2 hr friend 4
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr You Betcha 31,727
Calif. high school had sex ed teachers with int... 10 hr Fa-Foxy 3
Court papers: Mom says she stabbed kids to keep... 11 hr Otter in the Ozarks 4
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 12 hr LilPandacorn 169
Free Range Parenting stirs Controversy 12 hr Barbara Dix 1
Tobogganing-ban idea ripped 17 hr snowman 1
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 21 hr Punkstar 219
More from around the web