mahra

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

angel12054 dont log in becuse i was play your usser dontt log this user becuse im so alone and boring
bunny_Abhijeet

Aurangabad, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

hii can any one give me a member at 9960278350 i beg you plEaSe give me a mem i rlly beg u .and dont give fake one..
Your's lovingly/faithfully
~Abhijeet (bunny)
Liddy

Aldershot, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Guys Guys! calm down dont be harsh over fantage im turning 13 soon and i still play it XD, but soon i have to stop and when i do i am giving my acc to somone who wants to trade and if u lie then i wont give you my account.... My account is very good i think and its really nice its house is a boat she has a big bedroom with three beds! a livingroom with two chairs and a big plasma tv.... her kitchen is fairly good to but her outside is A.W.E.S.O.M.E so im trusting whoever gets this, my account is a member for quite a while it has 10 pets it is a girl she has 41 hairs 54 tops 32 bottoms 20 shoes 79 accessories all the face paints and make up 40 shoes and her house is a boat if u want her email a member of yours to liddy01@hotmail.co.uk

~Liddy~
trademee

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Hi guys. I am a non mem girl in Fantage with lvl 120+ and many clothes and items. Not lying, its true! And I will give it to you and also in Club Penguin I'm having a mem account. I will give you both of 'em.
Fantage account:
User: adiba5
Pass: zexal (just don't ban it)
Club Penguin account:
User: Adiba
Pass: just give your Fantage mem account and i will give you my Club Penguin account. email me at: 241595@gmail.com
DON'T BAN MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL CHANGE MY PASS.
yaku

Essex, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

everyone please listen! i really really would like to have a free preimeum membership for fantage i have never ever ever ever had a membership in my life can someone please tell me the user and password for a mem?>plllllllllllllease!
Derp

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

raeflower03

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

SELENA GOMEZ wrote:
YA STUPID PEOPLE JUST POST A MEMBER ACCOUNT OR R U TO POOR YA U R! IM NOT HERES ONE IT MIGHT BE BAND
U:partaybabi5 P:iluvlauren HA POOR UGLY THINGS JUST POST ONE GOSH! STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!p
So what some people do not have a lot of money.
Your point was?
lolo

Al Ain, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I want a meber one now
Dayla

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

All these ACCs are FAKEEEEEE. 1. They're either NON-member OR THEY ARE COMPLETELY FAKE. Make real ones or don't comment at all.
Scarlet

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Hi i would tell mine but it aint gonna happen cause the f hackers and Banners i mean if you dont want your f account to get hacked or banned forever then dont post it here or anywhere
if you truly dont want it POST IT HERE
Delivery 4 plzz

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

plzz wrote:
i will trade my cp account for a good fantage premium account. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzz
i have one!!!!!!!!!!
i have lots like Gabby, crystalwaters1, civic_princess and pink stardust! Choose one wisly
Gabby and cystal are ecoined accounts and civic and pink r mems if you want i also have ursella's CHOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE
jacob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

i need an member acount plz my email bashar-naoum@rogers.com
erza

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Trade Me wrote:
can you trade me a wizard101 account for a full membership i will email it i dont realy play it anymore so who wants it for wizard101 account? the wizard101 account has to be over level 30
why r u on "fantage account (member)" if u want a wizard 101 account??
erza

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Delivery 4 plzz wrote:
<quoted text>
i have one!!!!!!!!!!
i have lots like Gabby, crystalwaters1, civic_princess and pink stardust! Choose one wisly
Gabby and cystal are ecoined accounts and civic and pink r mems if you want i also have ursella's CHOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE
why do u have civic, and pinkstar?
BAD IS CHEESE SAYING

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

well if you say there fake then ill give you two real ones and one is a mem the other is a expired ecoin account

username : skull065
password:susie1

username:britneyrox28
password:peace4life there not mine i found them skull is a boy and a member britney is a expired non with member stuff
BAD IS CHEESE SAYING

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

hope that helped
trademee

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Hi guys. I am a non mem girl in Fantage with lvl 120+ and many clothes and items. Not lying, its true! And I will give it to you and also in Club Penguin I'm having a mem account. I will give you both of 'em.
Fantage account:
User: adiba5
Pass: zexal (just don't ban it)
Club Penguin account:
User: Adiba
Pass: just give your Fantage mem account or give my account 2500+ e-coins and i will give you my Club Penguin account. email me at: 241595@gmail.com
DON'T BAN MY ACCOUNT OR I WILL REALLY CHANGE MY PASS.
Nathalie

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Delivery 4 plzz wrote:
<quoted text>
i have one!!!!!!!!!!
Can I have Gabby? I know crystalwaters1 cuz i gave her away xD but can i have Gabby? I'll trade!
Civic

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

Okay to be real with you all I just made this a member and I want to give so.. yeah
shirley2468
shirley123
:) Just try to make it better

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,101 - 4,120 of5,172
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Kids Forum right now

Search the Kids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Updated: Citing abuse, officials close Heritage... (Jun '10) 2 hr Kyle 49
FREE member club penguin accounts (Jan '10) 3 hr Liam 561
Sexting uncovered in Mountain Home schools 4 hr WHAT 7
Moviestarplanet passwords (Jan '12) 5 hr vip giver -no hacks- 2,497
Cops: Mom drunk, asleep; kids in car (Sep '08) 6 hr loaded up on heroin 48
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) 7 hr Justine 1,491
Ashley Tisdale goes for a casual breakfast with... 11 hr Vanessa Hudgens 1
•••
•••