FantageGirl32568

Miami, FL

#25 Jun 27, 2010
Hii, I have not joined fantage yet and I am looking for an account just to try it outt. You can either make on for me or give me whomeverr's. I just need to try it outt.:)
Thanks,
FantageGirl32568
barbie_dabestest s

Damascus, MD

#26 Jul 12, 2010
ok i will give u 5 members if u gve my sis an fantage account if u want it email me to gve me da account then ill give u the 5 members im not lien trust me email: peppermint6545@yahoo.com ty!
civic_princess

Philippines

#27 Jul 15, 2010
yang its me akemi04 well i have another user its
a girl!!! but its not a member well dont change the pass ok?
user:civic_princess_9
pass:0903qwert
luverofcookies

Irvington, NJ

#28 Jul 20, 2010
i hav a free non member account that ill giv out soon. hes a boy and rite now has 500 starz. srry, he has no e-coins. ill giv him 2 the first person who comments and says they want him. he's real. i dont want him anymore. i am trying 2 get a member account soo hes usless 2 me. who ever comments 1st will get him.
luverofcookies

Irvington, NJ

#29 Jul 20, 2010
i hav a REAL non member fantage account. his name is edward44556. i wont say the password till somone comments. im trying to get a member account soo hes usless to me. hes free for the taking. all you hav to do is comment and ill giv him away. i dont wanna bother anyone by emailing them, soo ill just put the password with the name. ull hav to b the first one to see it in order to get it.
Lilly lola

Dallas, TX

#31 Jul 21, 2010
Hey i can give u a free fantage acount with member ship okie here the pass and user name but do u not change the pass cuz when it expires ill give u more member ship ok? user: Lilylolax3 pass: candylolipops hope u enjoy the acount!
jairah09

El Paso, TX

#32 Jul 21, 2010
the username doesnt fit!!!
:[
jairah09

El Paso, TX

#33 Jul 21, 2010
doesnt work.
:[
jairah09

El Paso, TX

#34 Jul 21, 2010
first wats ur email???
luverofcookies

Irvington, NJ

#35 Jul 21, 2010
i hav a free fantage account IM willing to give away. just ask me.
luverofcookies

Irvington, NJ

#36 Jul 22, 2010
who wants my fantage account???? i dont want it
georgina

Bristol, UK

#37 Jul 25, 2010
me plz plz i will give u a build a bearville great account
ashkitty

Wilmington, DE

#38 Jul 27, 2010
my email is pinkashtray86@yahoo.com plzz send nme a master card number plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
luverofcookies

Irvington, NJ

#40 Jul 29, 2010
i dont wanna e-mail anyone, soo im gona give it out. who ever gets it first, enjoy!

username: Edward44556 Password: goodman1
priscilla

Hawthorne, CA

#41 Jul 30, 2010
hi please give me a acount i relly what won and ill give you a club penquin acount username:springboy passworld:foot ball hope you like it i relly what won plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz thank you
jolo

Hilton Head Island, SC

#42 Aug 1, 2010
ill give u all mine.

Username:landon12345

Password:jenkins
jolo

Hilton Head Island, SC

#43 Aug 1, 2010
pleas tell me if u notice it is not working
and plaes tell me if you used it this is real and post real ones please.
GliGli

Casablanca, Morocco

#44 Aug 4, 2010
User : JarJar978 Pass : Gretchen
Im serious stop doing that I mean People Really wanna be Member instead of helping them most of you just write random fake accounts !! AHHH !! people these days !
Mines a Member I stoped playing Im tired of this game ! you can do whatever you want with it even change the password I dont mind ! Any way See Y'aa !!
DONT WORK

El Paso, TX

#45 Aug 5, 2010
it doesnt work :[
o o
||
____
DONT WORK

El Paso, TX

#46 Aug 5, 2010
your such a liar! i mean y do u people dont put real accounts and i tried that account in the new user it said it was available! just please put real accounts on this site!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 57 min Anna 115
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 7 hr Belle Sexton 15
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 9 hr rachaelluvli 1,294
New children's choir coming to area (Oct '07) 11 hr Curious Fanatic 407
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr Rotten to the Core 31,555
Where is Santa right now? 2012 NORAD Santa trac... (Dec '12) 18 hr umm 11
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) Thu Desperato 1,958
More from around the web