fantage account (member)
Nav

Brooklyn, NY

#340 Jun 9, 2011
DanaIzzHereXOX wrote:
please make my account rich use: nadinedana pass: fantage123
Somebody hacked you.Why would u post ur account on here AND on bugmenot im not trying to be me but that was dumb
Nav

Brooklyn, NY

#341 Jun 9, 2011
DanaIzzHereXOX wrote:
please make my account rich use: nadinedana pass: fantage123
Mean*
Roxanne Miriam

Manassas, VA

#342 Jun 11, 2011
bluepanther22 wrote:
who wants my fantage account? It's a member on level 480 and I have a ton of clothes!
can i please have it, if i cant can i borrow it? i wont change the pass trust me im not a hacker email me at [email protected]
selena gomez

Mississauga, Canada

#343 Jun 12, 2011
if u want one email me suckers
lonely

Al Ain, UAE

#344 Jun 14, 2011
i want one
MFCPSJSnmpqveng

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#345 Jun 15, 2011
O o hey u guys! Well im giving out a free account NOT A MEM sorry but it has like 75 ecoin s on it i SWEAR!

u:xDOx
p:shinee123

if u change the pass just contact me at
[email protected]
macreen

Ashland, OR

#346 Jun 16, 2011
ok so i will trade my premium member account with another member but u have to give me ur account first so i know it works because my member is very rare so email me a REAL member account i will give u mine im on level 475 and have 4520 starz and i just put in 500 ecoins so if u want it u have to give me ur mem account first. this is not a trick i promise
macreen

Ashland, OR

#347 Jun 16, 2011
my email is [email protected]
someone u DONT NEED TO NO

Lebanon, PA

#348 Jun 16, 2011
btw if you cant get a member account how can u AFFORD INTERNET???! thats a good question/
someone

Antelope, CA

#349 Jun 16, 2011
i really need a member account please give me one
pichu

Houston, TX

#350 Jun 16, 2011
i am willing to make a trade on fantage for a member for a non member plzzzzz my email is [email protected] give me the user and password plzz
someone

Antelope, CA

#351 Jun 17, 2011
im poor
tamika

Brisbane, Australia

#352 Jun 17, 2011
you are all liers i did every single one of them and it did not work?
tamika

Brisbane, Australia

#353 Jun 17, 2011
[kk ill give you mine

user:rockstar3011
password:14061999
someone

Antelope, CA

#354 Jun 17, 2011
please give me a member account ill trade u with a club penguin member account
lonely

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#355 Jun 18, 2011
hey plz someone reply........plz give me a member accountif you can give me email me..........
if you can say me so i can give you my email.......
rockskater

Scottsdale, AZ

#356 Jun 18, 2011
omg none of theses work use your brains people will change them omg well heres mine rockskater1234 pass rockskater1235671
someone

Antelope, CA

#357 Jun 18, 2011
rockskater wrote:
omg none of theses work use your brains people will change them omg well heres mine rockskater1234 pass rockskater1235671
thanks for putting that up finnaly one works
Estella Huang

Rosemeadow, Australia

#358 Jun 19, 2011
vanessa wrote:
oh please i have an acount that i dont want so i heard youve been looking for an acount i will give it to you heres the facts has 620 ecoins 2000 stars has all the non member stuff in all the shops and all the rare stuff and fyi has 34or5 member things hows that for a change huh so here it is i have 6 of them to giveaway so everybody who wants them just post here youre email so ill email it to you PS AND IT BETTER NOT BE PENGUINLUVER0889 OR KALLY CAUSE IF YOU FOOL ME YOU NOTHING BUT A SUCK IN A DIRT IM GONNA CHANGE THE PASSWORD YOU FOOL AND YOU KALLY IF YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU YOU MUST GIVE ME THE CORRECT US AND PASS OF SUNNY THANKYOU
Can i please have one?? email me at [email protected]
Estella Huang

Rosemeadow, Australia

#359 Jun 19, 2011
bluepanther22 wrote:
i have a member account. level 503
please can i have it? email me at [email protected] I wont change pass or ban or sell anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wet or Dry; Things Got Weird in Harrison Arkansas (Feb '11) 16 hr Simplefacts 19
how to get somone elses account on msp (Jun '15) Mon nobody 18
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) Mon ImAsian 84
News Fall Fun: Pumpkin patches offer family-friendly... Sun STFU 3
News Cost of opioid epidemic soars, hitting taxpayer... Sat They cannot kill ... 6
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Oct 14 Benjamin 40
News Publisher recalling workbook after Indigenous h... Oct 14 First Nation Ya R... 2
More from around the web