fantage account (member)
Awesome_Person

Nelson, Canada

#317 May 25, 2011
Hello I have a member ship boy for you all but he might not be a member anymore but I will still give it to you so don't be mad if it isn't a member but he is pretty cool lookin
Username:dude_134
Password:Fantage_rocks
And when you log in go the the pet shop and buy 2 pets and go to the beach and then go to the le shop and try to buy a member thing and it will work it's a new hack :) Enjoy
Email: Awesome_dude@hotmail.com
Email me if it's the wrong pass. Oh and I just found out it has another moth of being a member so use your time whisely :P
Awesome1999

Nelson, Canada

#318 May 25, 2011
THANK YOU!! You gave me a member I'm so happy thank you thank you!! Your not a lier I wont change the password so other ppl can use it.
BITCHZ
Awesome1999

Nelson, Canada

#319 May 25, 2011
becca wrote:
guys plzzzzzzzz send me a member account that works my email is booboo22cute@hotmail.com so plzzzzz send me one
I have a mem for you emmail me at Awesome1999@hotmail.com and I will give it
Nav

Brooklyn, NY

#320 May 26, 2011
Awesome1999 wrote:
<quoted text> I have a mem for you emmail me at Awesome1999@hotmail.com and I will give it
Fakee email-it wont let me send to it lol liars man :\ people not stupid,youre just the same guy who gave that fake member smh.Next time you gonna pretend to be someone else,make it so that people can't f***ing tell dumb***.
lonely

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#321 May 28, 2011
hey plzzzzzzzzzzzzz someone give me a membership fantage account plz plz..........inform me if u can ..........so that i can give my email.....plz inform me if u can........
im waiting for a good reply......:(
alyyy

New York, NY

#322 May 28, 2011
i want sunny acc so ill give u my more than 2000 ecoin acc it is icyprincess123 and pass is :bff4life
rylee

Bisbee, AZ

#326 May 29, 2011
ok i hav an account on fantage i dont really play but they are real enless somone changed the pass
rylee

Bisbee, AZ

#327 May 29, 2011
if u want it just reply
greendayrocs

Westlake, LA

#328 May 30, 2011
it dosent work i want it
pinky11039

UAE

#329 Jun 1, 2011
i will give u if u give me member account in Zwinkycuties heres my mail
sara_pinky11039@hotmail.com
pinky11039

UAE

#330 Jun 1, 2011
Sunny email me give an mem account im muslem and i dont lie cuz i dont like lieing can u give me mem account in fantage (girl)
kissme1236

Costa Mesa, CA

#331 Jun 1, 2011
GUYS ILL GIVE YOU A MEMBER ACCOUNT IF YOU GUYS will give me an account on topix chat. Im not lieing i hate my old account
cookie_chi94

Bellbowrie, Australia

#332 Jun 2, 2011
goodburger
cookie_chi94

Bellbowrie, Australia

#333 Jun 2, 2011
user:cookie_chi21
pass:goodburger

its either banned or like mabey password is changed
lonely

UAE

#334 Jun 4, 2011
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... some one give me a mem accoout in fantage (girl)...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i really need one..........plzzzzzzzz
fify159

UAE

#335 Jun 5, 2011
can you her
fantagerules1236

Costa Mesa, CA

#336 Jun 5, 2011
luverofcookies wrote:
i hav a non member fantage boy account. i want a member soo hes usless to me. he has no ecoins, srry. he has alot of clothes. hes urs for the taking. his name is edward44556, im not giving out the password till u comment bak to say u got it. i dont want somone else to take it away from u. just comment bak and hes urs!!:)
Umm can i take your account??? I won't ever ban it i promise. i follow the lord. I can never break a promise
CCbeardiva11

Anchorage, AK

#337 Jun 7, 2011
Bluepanther22 can I have it?? please ill give you my Clubpenguin account ( member) E-Mail me at : Lilalowerance@yahoo.com Oh and KryTokd Im like more older that you also so why dont you shove up your ass to your younge face?? Ok? thats a great deal :)
zeya

Powell River, Canada

#338 Jun 8, 2011
hey i have a member ill share it with someone if they have a member i can play on to my email is cutebunny19961@hotmail.com
DanaIzzHereXOX

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#339 Jun 8, 2011
please make my account rich use: nadinedana pass: fantage123

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Months of inaction led 20 Republicans to take a... 2 hr Wildchild 1
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... 9 hr Ren 120
News Kansas' Jeff Colyer Signs Bill Allowing Adoptio... 13 hr Deano 6
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) 15 hr downinthedumpscg 90
News Andrew Jackson Elementary tapes principal to wa... 16 hr Wrong 18
News 'Are you prepared to have kids who aren't white?' (Feb '17) Sun Vivek Golikeri 15
News Mosaic bench installed in downtown Vallejo Sun trumps2023278 10