fantage account (member)
carolin

Prienai, Lithuania

#276 Mar 14, 2011
lara wrote:
i have a member and i am not giving it away only for trade><
i realy wantit if u still have it i want to trade but i have a problem my fantage is not a member but if u still wanna trade with my i by happy
lonley

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#277 Mar 17, 2011
can anyone plz give me a member account for fantage ?plz
KOzzzz

El Paso, TX

#278 Mar 19, 2011
people dont be stupid pnly put lynks to the account were they cant change the password try it i hav:)
Lilian

Saint Lucia, Australia

#279 Mar 20, 2011
Username: wind
Password: volcanorockz45

Username: 8zac8
Password: zacboy998

Username: sunshine_07
Password: sunnysunshine07

Username: glimmer23
Password: decimalpoint

Username: kathy_4u1
Password: kathy1

Username: jackson2819
Password: country

Username: superman2816
Password: molemole1

Username: blueberry5615
Password: blueberry5615

Username: Jinglebell9876
Password: letdancearound

Username: angel_friend
Password: angelfriend123

Username: angel64347
Password: angel00

Username: cookingmama98
Password: ilovecooking

Username: topazz89
Password: topaz

Username: blue_tiger_123
Password: bluetiger123

Username: princessrockz80
Password: beautifullove98

Username: kakalolz97
Password: sweetdream

Username: jason7591
Password: superjunior

Username: flower_986
Password: sunflower

Good luck!!
lonley

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#280 Mar 21, 2011
hey all the users and pass u gave was wrong why ur giving wrong pass and users!!:(
plz someone give me a corret membership user and pass plz :(
vanessa

Cebu, Philippines

#281 Mar 23, 2011
oh please i have an acount that i dont want so i heard youve been looking for an acount i will give it to you heres the facts has 620 ecoins 2000 stars has all the non member stuff in all the shops and all the rare stuff and fyi has 34or5 member things hows that for a change huh so here it is i have 6 of them to giveaway so everybody who wants them just post here youre email so ill email it to you PS AND IT BETTER NOT BE PENGUINLUVER0889 OR KALLY CAUSE IF YOU FOOL ME YOU NOTHING BUT A SUCK IN A DIRT IM GONNA CHANGE THE PASSWORD YOU FOOL AND YOU KALLY IF YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU YOU MUST GIVE ME THE CORRECT US AND PASS OF SUNNY THANKYOU
lonley

Al Ain, UAE

#282 Mar 24, 2011
plz someone give me a membership account !!plz if you can just inform me so i can give you my email!
waiting for a reply from someone :(
Kayla

Fort Richardson, AK

#283 Mar 27, 2011
Hey will u give me a mem or any fantage user plz make it a mem so i can finally have one this is my sisters email she dosent play fantage so she wont play it my email is hacked by my brother and wont change the pas back so plzz plzz send ur fantage user at this email my sis is a wiz and she searched on somthing this isnt her name but she acsedntally did this but heres the email!:
[email protected]

PS:@ is the at thingy
Kayla

Fort Richardson, AK

#284 Mar 27, 2011
oh and it says wasilla ak i really like in new york but my parents ar divorced and im visiting my dad for like a year!
lonley

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#285 Mar 28, 2011
i really need a fantage mem account anyone who can just plz inform me or give me ur email plz!
prettyperson

Charlotte, NC

#286 Apr 9, 2011
sam wrote:
ok I will give my user and pass...
my user 4 it is: samiwami1010
I will tell u my pass if u reply
(I dont care if u change pass if u do ill change it back 2 a different 1)
email me at [email protected] so i can share it with u plz and im not a hacker
prettyperson

Charlotte, NC

#287 Apr 9, 2011
vanessa wrote:
oh please i have an acount that i dont want so i heard youve been looking for an acount i will give it to you heres the facts has 620 ecoins 2000 stars has all the non member stuff in all the shops and all the rare stuff and fyi has 34or5 member things hows that for a change huh so here it is i have 6 of them to giveaway so everybody who wants them just post here youre email so ill email it to you PS AND IT BETTER NOT BE PENGUINLUVER0889 OR KALLY CAUSE IF YOU FOOL ME YOU NOTHING BUT A SUCK IN A DIRT IM GONNA CHANGE THE PASSWORD YOU FOOL AND YOU KALLY IF YOU WANT ME TO FORGIVE YOU YOU MUST GIVE ME THE CORRECT US AND PASS OF SUNNY THANKYOU
can u give it to me plz im a member and ill trade u i want to give it to my 6 year old sister but i use the same password for everything so ill share my account with you if u give me that account and email me at [email protected]
prettyperson

Charlotte, NC

#288 Apr 9, 2011
Samantha83052 wrote:
I Have An Account If You Want It Just Ask But Don't Change The Password I'm Begging You Not To Cause Im Gonna Get A Membership This Weekend So I'm Begging You Don't Change It So Please Dont Change It Or Ill Kill You For Sure
can i use it too im not a haker i promouse if u do deside to let me share it email the username and password to me at [email protected]
andy

Hamilton, Canada

#289 Apr 13, 2011
it does not work
JoPlO-09

Kuwait, Kuwait

#290 Apr 15, 2011
Guys! Stop giving fake accounts please!
pop angel

Port Moody, Canada

#291 Apr 16, 2011
Samantha83052 wrote:
I Have An Account If You Want It Just Ask But Don't Change The Password I'm Begging You Not To Cause Im Gonna Get A Membership This Weekend So I'm Begging You Don't Change It So Please Dont Change It Or Ill Kill You For Sure
can i have it plz if you want to give it to me my email is [email protected] i promise i wont change the password
ggdgdg

Ottawa, Canada

#292 Apr 26, 2011
sierysly people you right sometimes not real user and pass but u want others to go to your hotmail just to bug u for it WOW if u lie to people about user name or pass
Superchet

Bonaire, Saint Eustatius and Saba

#293 Apr 27, 2011
sam wrote:
ok I will give my user and pass...
my user 4 it is: samiwami1010
I will tell u my pass if u reply
(I dont care if u change pass if u do ill change it back 2 a different 1)
Can i have the account i promise i wont change the password it will be poor for you when i would change the password so i wont do it if you give me the account if you have a email just email me to [email protected]
abby

Minster, OH

#294 Apr 30, 2011
none of those fantage accounts work! U guys are mean dont lie.
maria

Mesa, AZ

#296 May 2, 2011
may i please have it my sis birthday is coming up she really wants a mem btw her birthday is on may 9,2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 1 hr LexiisXOXO 741
News Relatives Speak Out Days After 4 Kids Lose Both... (Jul '15) 5 hr Christie Taylor 2
News What ever happened to ... Stop 'n Chat (Apr '09) 8 hr Keith R 52
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 15 hr Clayton 2,814
News You're gay? You're out! Gay teacher sacked due ... Wed Rabbis on the Run 2
News Ontario urged to make ending child poverty an e... Wed will get worse 1
News Theoa s journey: A transgender child at war wit... Nov 21 Gremlin 3
More from around the web