Free Fantage Member Accounts
diamond_princess 7

Mill Valley, CA

#84 Mar 2, 2013
I NEED A MEM ACCOUNT! I had a really rare non but someone hacked it and I DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET IT BACK! I really want another one because the person who hacked probably sold all my stuff for a bunch of stars I don't want when i could've had all my stuff. Now I'm mad and It would be really nice if you guys could GIVE me an account because I don't have one and I'm desperate...
PLZ HELP!
falak366

Rahway, NJ

#85 Mar 2, 2013
hi
lol9022

Toms River, NJ

#86 Mar 2, 2013
trade a rare member account and i will give you a super rare non member
cutet

Adelaide, Australia

#88 Mar 5, 2013
Joan wrote:
i have a rare member I've played her since i was 5 years old and now im 18 so im too old for her and im gettin bored of her but she a member
User:doramakesmebarf855
Pass:dorashmora5
Really? FAKE AS DER FANTAGE HAS NOT BEEN AROUND THAT LONG ITS BEAN AROUND SINCE 2007 FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAKE!
rama

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#89 Mar 7, 2013
if u want my rare acc give me your member acc and i will give my rare acc email me on : [email protected]
Short_sweet115

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#90 Mar 7, 2013
User: Short_sweet115
Pass: Shorty12
100% real I promise but she is a non and she is low level but you can try her out if you want so yea. Oh and I would like it if you made her a member. Don't ban her or change pass. If she doesn't work someone changed the pass. Thx bye.
Short_sweet115

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#91 Mar 7, 2013
P.S. I live in Nekoosa not Wisconsin Rapids!!
Daiser Maisers

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#92 Mar 9, 2013
Hi
Daiser Maisers

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#93 Mar 9, 2013
Anyone here?
Greensky1998

Barrington, NH

#94 Mar 9, 2013
I have a level 582 member account. And she has almost everything in Fantage cept limiteds and rares.. I will only give the password if you e-mail me at [email protected] :) You also must give me a high level member thanks!

User: greensky1998
Pass: E-mail me your high level and you'll get her :) She's real no lie.
not telling u 1

Indianapolis, IN

#95 Mar 10, 2013
i have a account it used to be a member tomorrow im making it a member again so if u want to see it you can so here it is:

User: Pinky313067
Pass: gabby123
Soso123

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#96 Mar 13, 2013
Hi!
:)
rokinstar

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#97 Mar 13, 2013
not a mem but was a mem i guesss not mine
user : eileen3551
pass:eileen5
Ang

Skokie, IL

#98 Mar 14, 2013
so true
SELENA

Caringbah, Australia

#99 Mar 15, 2013
ihaveamemberaccount

user;brianna9112
pass;briea
andnowplzdonothackcozifuhackiw illdosomethingbad1111
The non hacker

Hazleton, PA

#100 Mar 16, 2013
Hello im the non hacke which i dont hack anyone but i got a account she was a member but now shes a non i will give you her password for 100 check marks user: toph1237 pass: *******
civic_princess

Hazleton, PA

#101 Mar 16, 2013
ok you guys its me civic and i am willing to give out my password to 1 fan of mine the first one to email me i will give it to you my email is [email protected] ok i love you guys sooo much!!!:D
ya right

Everett, WA

#102 Mar 17, 2013
civic_princess wrote:
ok you guys its me civic and i am willing to give out my password to 1 fan of mine the first one to email me i will give it to you my email is [email protected] ok i love you guys sooo much!!!:D
really wow ppl stop posing as civic dont lie you dont know civics pass she said she will never give it away so sorry to burst your bubble ppl
marissa

Saint Albans, Australia

#103 Mar 19, 2013
my real rare mem account its a girl so sorry if you are a boy well boys can still ue her well heres her user and pass here they are.user :dinosaur_rockz23456789 ok heres the pass:marissa716 soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo have fun plus IF YOU BAN OR DELETE HER ITEMS OR SELL HER ITEMS I WILL CHANGE THE PASSWORD AND I STILL WON`T TRUST YOU I WILL NOT BE TELLING YOU THE NEW PASSWORD IF YOU BAN OR DELETE HER ITEMS OR SELL HER ITEMS. NOT TELLING YOU THE PASSWORD AT ALL! WARNING BAN SELL HER ITEMS DELETE HER ITEMS THATS IT NO MORE TRUSTING.DO NOT CHANGE PASSWORD OR I WONT EVER EVER TRUST YOU! THATS A BIG WARNING FOR THE ONES THAT USE IT OR ARE READING IT!so you understand meh? oh yeah you can jugde it so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz take good care of her ! AND NO CHANGING THE PASSWORD OR DELETE HER ITEMS OR SELL HER ITEMS.ok have fun enjoy
marissa

Saint Albans, Australia

#104 Mar 19, 2013
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 4 hr Didyounotreadther... 739
how to get somone elses account on msp (Jun '15) 5 hr Xxdidpoppyxx 20
News Child-care workers in D.C. would get more time ... 8 hr USA Today 1
News Panzy Fulton said she has lived in the area for... 13 hr Potaters 14
News Alberta legislature passes contentious bill str... Thu Sad Bastard 1
News Parents Concerned Over "R" Rated Movie Shown in... (Feb '06) Nov 16 Verbene 33
News California dominates in new list of best cities... Nov 15 A Friend Called Vibe 3
More from around the web