Free Fantage Member Accounts
techbug101

Makkah, Saudi Arabia

#210 Apr 9, 2013
hey guys i will make for you membership instead of giving free member accounts.so this is true all you gotta do is send me an email to [email protected]
and then tell me your username and password it does not matter if it has membership or doesnt have membership if you have like 3,4,6,like those months or days membership left its okay if you dont have membership at all then just email all to the email given and also you have to have a reason why u need membership.and if your not such a fantage fan then its no use of me to give you membership so this is only to finish all my charactors pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrr
mem acc

Brampton, Canada

#211 Apr 10, 2013
its a mem acc believe me its level 324 pass is friend and user is riya179
mem acc

Brampton, Canada

#212 Apr 10, 2013
its a mem account really rara pass is friend user is riya179
lilly_4u3

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#213 Apr 12, 2013
its a member please dont make her bend bc she has the gift that she has all thing at fantage (she is a girl)
joygirl98

Sacramento, CA

#214 Apr 13, 2013
o stfu cause i hate ya
its not a member

Saudi Arabia

#215 Apr 13, 2013
user:thebluewater
pass:123456789

plz who open this account i said plzz do only something the thing is buy 4 me things and let me rich plzzzzzzzzzz and ty *kiss*
trleen

Surrey, Canada

#217 Apr 14, 2013
If you have a premium member Fantage account and don't want it or are willing to share it, please e-mail me at [email protected] I can level your account up really fast and I know how to get a lot of stars. I also always get high scores on games. Please e-mail me. Also, if any of you never go on your accounts or don't care who gets it comment your username and password. And don't ban anyone's account! It's stupid and makes people who actually wanted to play on the account and earn cool things angry.
Bobs_Bugs_Be-Gon e

Toledo, OH

#218 Apr 14, 2013
millie wrote:
i have a member but you have to trade me a member with e coins or a non with e coins
I Have A Non With E-Coins
Anna8511

Chengdu, China

#219 Apr 15, 2013
Wow, guys.^^ Can people stop giving fake accounts? It's getting on my nerves, not like I can do anything about it, though. After all, there ARE some rude and selfish people who only like to amuse themselves .^^
snowy15

Whitestone, NY

#221 Apr 16, 2013
listen i have a great mem tht is in level 556 for trade!!!!! she has lots of diff things tht r cool! hurry up this offer expires on april 30! EMAIL ME AT [email protected]...hur ry!
crystal

United States

#224 Apr 18, 2013
heres my account
username:crystal_0003
password:bella1
hope u like it im sorry if its abanned
yahya

Sharjah, UAE

#225 Apr 18, 2013
user:yahyacool3
pass:yahya16
yahya

Sharjah, UAE

#226 Apr 18, 2013
hey guys i am yahya i want only one wish plz can you make me member because i did not try to be a member guys ad me on facebook my name is yahyaelsawi see you
Jessica Renne

Las Vegas, NV

#227 Apr 18, 2013
Hai guys so i have a member account but email me and ill tell you It so have fun okay bye
Jessica Renne

Las Vegas, NV

#228 Apr 18, 2013
Use:Jessicaren123 i cant tell the pass email me my account is [email protected] Kay baiz!
XXstarlightXX

Sydney, Australia

#229 Apr 19, 2013
katelynn_lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I really want a member account:(
Heres a mem u could guess: U:coolgirl111101 P:mar**h7
Nichole Sorono

Talisay, Philippines

#230 Apr 19, 2013
You want mebership account i buyed 12 months membership then when he expired i will repay back his membership.. He all buy with ecoinz.( total of ecoinz is 77,000 )( Now total of ecoinz 700 ) So You want it the accoount just post ur username and the password...:)
Nichole Sorono

Talisay, Philippines

#231 Apr 19, 2013
His name also is pineda45678 :) :P
JellyGurl

Chiba, Japan

#233 Apr 19, 2013
Nichole Sorono wrote:
You want mebership account i buyed 12 months membership then when he expired i will repay back his membership.. He all buy with ecoinz.( total of ecoinz is 77,000 )( Now total of ecoinz 700 ) So You want it the accoount just post ur username and the password...:)
Can I please have it for my bro? I havent had an account yet....
Jojo_Rias

Chiba, Japan

#234 Apr 19, 2013
Is there anybody here that is willing to pay for my membership for fantage? Also with 30,000 eco!nz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 4 hr mia28rose 640
News Russia jails a decorated space engineer for sev... 14 hr Squirtzzz2572 3
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) Sat KawaiiDonut 2,123
News Dr. Spurgeon Banyard interviews with BOE (May '10) Fri Student At Parker 219
News Reevely: Wynne kicks off unofficial Ottawa-Vani... Fri JUSTIN TRUDEAU WINS 1
Hack Fri Happy237 1
News Brangelina split: What we know and don't know Fri Zelina 1
More from around the web