Free Fantage Member Accounts

Posted in the Kids Forum

First Prev
of 51
Next Last
n2p1nk

Seattle, WA

#1 Dec 29, 2012
If you have a premium member Fantage account and don't want it or are willing to share it, please e-mail me at [email protected] I can level your account up really fast and I know how to get a lot of stars. I also always get high scores on games. Please e-mail me. Also, if any of you never go on your accounts or don't care who gets it comment your username and password. And don't ban anyone's account! It's stupid and makes people who actually wanted to play on the account and earn cool things angry.
fantage mem get excited

Bonnybridge, UK

#2 Dec 30, 2012
kk heres my super awesome mem!!!

user:pearlygirl

pass:bannana8414

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
olivia

Bethlehem, PA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
she is so not a member you are crazy
Person

Carolina Beach, NC

#5 Jan 12, 2013
ok that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fake! >:|
yo ima cookie FuN

Dayton, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2013
User: izzy902bling
Pass: 130013
it ish real!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joan

Brampton, Canada

#7 Jan 20, 2013
i have a rare member I've played her since i was 5 years old and now im 18 so im too old for her and im gettin bored of her but she a member

User:doramakesmebarf855
Pass:dorashmora5

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joan

Brampton, Canada

#8 Jan 20, 2013
oh im nice so your welcome im nice no need for thankyou's i know im nice
Lexy

Independence, MO

#9 Jan 20, 2013
the username wont even fit in the box.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wirley Street Kids

Fredericksburg, VA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
give me a member account i will give u one
Kitty

Independence, MO

#11 Jan 20, 2013
please post a member and dont ban it! There is no point in banning it. Its just stupid and annoying
HARRYSTYLESBABEY _XD

Halifax, Canada

#12 Jan 21, 2013
OMG I NEED A ACC NOW! IF U GIVE ME ONE ILL GIVE U MY RARE NON! SHE HAS ALL COINZ ITEMS CAUSE SHES NON BUT OH WELL! SHE HAS MEM EYES< TWO MEM HAIRS, TWO MEM DRESSES, ONE MEM SHIRT,ONE MEM BOARD,THREE MEM EMOTICONS,AND SHES AWESOME!!! IF U WANT HER TELL ME UR ACC, ILL CHECK UR OUT, THEN ILL GIVE U MY ACC! SOUND GOOD? gREAT! KK LUV YALLL PM MEH IF U WANT MINE? KK BYE!
Arisala

Canada

#13 Jan 22, 2013
my persons name is juliataras and her pass is dane1234 it very true im very very sorry if it does not work just try it.
Arisala

Canada

#14 Jan 22, 2013
shes a non mem
fantagelovervip

Preston, UK

#15 Jan 25, 2013
HARRYSTYLESBABEY_XD wrote:
OMG I NEED A ACC NOW! IF U GIVE ME ONE ILL GIVE U MY RARE NON! SHE HAS ALL COINZ ITEMS CAUSE SHES NON BUT OH WELL! SHE HAS MEM EYES< TWO MEM HAIRS, TWO MEM DRESSES, ONE MEM SHIRT,ONE MEM BOARD,THREE MEM EMOTICONS,AND SHES AWESOME!!! IF U WANT HER TELL ME UR ACC, ILL CHECK UR OUT, THEN ILL GIVE U MY ACC! SOUND GOOD? gREAT! KK LUV YALLL PM MEH IF U WANT MINE? KK BYE!
Hey I'll give you my rare member accounts for thy acc so yep just replie to me
nala

Vacaville, CA

#17 Jan 26, 2013
I hate this website

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lilie55_5

Decaturville, TN

#18 Jan 27, 2013
i am trading lilie55_5 she has a few mem shirts like checkered shirt and peace tee and she has other cool stuff please trade me i need a member tho soo please trade mee !:)
awesome member fantage gi

Penticton, Canada

#19 Jan 27, 2013
HARRYSTYLESBABEY_XD wrote:
Umh hi can i have ur rare non umh i can give u a rare old mem it has a mem house and mem clothes and mem furniture and its fun email me at [email protected]
Ponderosathorn

Camano Island, WA

#20 Jan 28, 2013
Hi umm I do have a mem acc so if u want it we would need to trade it thx. Oh the trade must be good I give it to me and I promise to give it to u ok bye &#128541;
Ponderosathorn

Camano Island, WA

#21 Jan 28, 2013
lilie55_5 wrote:
i am trading lilie55_5 she has a few mem shirts like checkered shirt and peace tee and she has other cool stuff please trade me i need a member tho soo please trade mee !:)
Ok I'll trade it with u tell me wat time to get on my I pad so we can trade it thx! And yes my offer is a mem. Is urs?
Ponderosathorn

Camano Island, WA

#22 Jan 28, 2013
Hi umm I NEED a member acc that really works I know how to tell if its a mem because I have an I pad mini and I have THE app so ya. I NEED IT PLZZZ REPLY SOON. INDESPRTE RRG PLZ I LIKE STARTED LIKE ONE MONTH GO SO in December. THX TO WHO EVER DOES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 51
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man accused of stalking mom, masturbating in vi... Fri weaponX 6
News The Girl Scout murders revisited (Jun '07) Jul 20 obieone 255
News Church offers free school supplies (Aug '09) Jul 19 Nubui 104
News Students warned to prove Texas residence or leave (Sep '09) Jul 19 Laredo 26
News Kids get bored after just ten days of the summe... Jul 19 a_visitor 7
News Climate change will force today's kids to pay f... Jul 19 so much hot air 1
News Big plans for Newburgh schools, though NFA Nort... Jul 18 M-J_ Hernandez 2
More from around the web