ADHD drugs bad medicine?

ADHD drugs bad medicine?

There are 2 comments on the The Arbiter story from Feb 19, 2013, titled ADHD drugs bad medicine?. In it, The Arbiter reports that:

The furor began in October when Dr. Michael Anderson, a pediatrician who treats mostly children from low-income families in Georgia, said that he routinely prescribed ADHD medications for kids struggling in school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Arbiter.

Glorified Pharmacists

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Feb 19, 2013
Doctors today, including GP's and psychiatrists are glorified pharmacists. It shows how Big Pharma has taken direct control of medicine and doctors are not real doctors anymore. They are Pharma stooges.
Marcelo
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 12 hr LexiisXOXO 741
News Relatives Speak Out Days After 4 Kids Lose Both... (Jul '15) 16 hr Christie Taylor 2
News What ever happened to ... Stop 'n Chat (Apr '09) 20 hr Keith R 52
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) Thu Clayton 2,814
News You're gay? You're out! Gay teacher sacked due ... Wed Rabbis on the Run 2
News Ontario urged to make ending child poverty an e... Wed will get worse 1
News Theoa s journey: A transgender child at war wit... Nov 21 Gremlin 3
More from around the web