Viral Video: 14-Year-Old Boy Says 'Ob...

Viral Video: 14-Year-Old Boy Says 'Obama Makes Kids Gay'

There are 54 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 9, 2012, titled Viral Video: 14-Year-Old Boy Says 'Obama Makes Kids Gay'. In it, EDGE reports that:

A YouTube video of a precocious 14-year-old radio host from West Virginia went viral this week after he made homophobic comments saying that being gay is a choice and that President Obama is making children around the country gay because of his support for marriage equality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Christina

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jun 9, 2012
Aww sounds like someone's mad because his cousin wouldnt go to the prom with him
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 9, 2012
Why do so many antigay people look like infected scumbags?

They just don't "look right," to me. They look like something's literally and seriously wrong with them.

I also don't get how their cultish opinions represent "fact" when they can't prove a thing about them. I, too, can write "The sky is green" on a piece of paper and then keep referring to the piece of paper when someone questions me.

I wonder if this kid would cry if he knew how many people *KNOW* he's 100% wrong and don't even have the time for his rapist crap. I don't even hear him for five seconds before I realize it's more satanic nonsense, and shrug him off. If he wants to be a minion of satan, that's his choice.

Emphasis on: choice.
Wilco

New York, NY

#3 Jun 9, 2012
hi hi wrote:
Why do so many antigay people look like infected scumbags?
They just don't "look right," to me. They look like something's literally and seriously wrong with them.
I also don't get how their cultish opinions represent "fact" when they can't prove a thing about them. I, too, can write "The sky is green" on a piece of paper and then keep referring to the piece of paper when someone questions me.
I wonder if this kid would cry if he knew how many people *KNOW* he's 100% wrong and don't even have the time for his rapist crap. I don't even hear him for five seconds before I realize it's more satanic nonsense, and shrug him off. If he wants to be a minion of satan, that's his choice.
Emphasis on: choice.
So then you admit that Satan exists. That's a start, since you gays usually deny his existence.
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 9, 2012
>President Obama is making children around the country gay because of his support for marriage equality.

This fourteen year old is a kid. Funny how talibangelicals can't grasp "projection."

But then they think the earth is under 10000 years old....
Wilco

New York, NY

#5 Jun 9, 2012
Latter Day Taints wrote:
>President Obama is making children around the country gay because of his support for marriage equality.
This fourteen year old is a kid. Funny how talibangelicals can't grasp "projection."
But then they think the earth is under 10000 years old....
I'm sorry idiot, your post trailed off in a series of dots.
Loose your train of thought?
Unable to complete a sentence?
Trying to be dramatic?
Or is that a gay thing?
Latter Day Taints

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 10, 2012
Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry idiot, your post trailed off in a series of dots.
Loose your train of thought?
Unable to complete a sentence?
Trying to be dramatic?
Or is that a gay thing?
Oh Cletus, that's called an ellipsis. It means there's more. So people who believe glbt people are less than tend to also think the earth is under 10000 years old, that black people and women are inferior, that Intelligent Design is testable science, that climate is not human mediated, "and so on."

You sexually sick cretin.
Wilco

New York, NY

#7 Jun 10, 2012
Latter Day Taints wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Cletus, that's called an ellipsis. It means there's more. So people who believe glbt people are less than tend to also think the earth is under 10000 years old, that black people and women are inferior, that Intelligent Design is testable science, that climate is not human mediated, "and so on."
You sexually sick cretin.
I already knew what an ellipsis means.
I was simply mocking you....
lenfriendly

Chilliwack, Canada

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Haters will hate!!!
hi hi

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 10, 2012
Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you admit that Satan exists.
I would imagine you'd know him intimately, since you
Wilco wrote:
That's a start,
a. attempt to force your opinions on me;
Wilco wrote:
since you gays
b. claim a magical knowledge of complete strangers; and
Wilco wrote:
usually deny his existence.
c. attempt to impugn an entire class of people.

It's quite mind-boggling. All that people of your ilk do -- all day long -- is spew hate, hate, hate. Is this because gay marriage is now recognized in New York? I know that whenever there is a pro-gay advance, the antigay spew *especially* venomous hatred.

Since: Jan 08

Bangkok, Thailand

#10 Jun 10, 2012
Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you admit that Satan exists. That's a start, since you gays usually deny his existence.
I'm gay, and I see Satan behind every bigot, bully, and holy roller who uses the Bible to condemn his fellow man. I see Satan behind every troll on this site who oozes hatred, and I see Satan behind you pushing you to show what an unkind, ignorant, judgmental person you are.

Since: Jan 12

Port Richey, FL

#11 Jun 10, 2012
I wish I could see this video through every time I start this Rush Limbo wana-be I get disgusted and have to stop it it appears he being coached by someone of great influence to him I also see allot of anger issues with in himself Like hihi says keep telling the sky is green and eventually there going to believe the sky is green really kind of sad
noct

Cedar Rapids, IA

#12 Jun 10, 2012
Christina wrote:
Aww sounds like someone's mad because his cousin wouldnt go to the prom with him
More likely, hes butt hurt because his male cousin and him has there own little after prom. And now hes all evil gay micro waves made me do IT!!! I mean. He is from wv after all.

I mean science is backing up the fact that those who are so ferverantly against some thing like this little reject is, more often then not see some part of them selves In What ever they hate.
Jafuf

Boston, MA

#13 Jun 10, 2012
They should call it 'gayphobia' not homophobia as the people who make these usually do so because they are gay themselves and afraid to come out of the closet. He should have put the music to 'If I only had a brain' on the video. But then what can you expect from a state that gives a 14-year-old a radio program. It's called inbreeding.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#14 Jun 10, 2012
If Obama makes kids gay; that's a good thing
Not possible; but a nice fantasy to contemplate
;o))
How about a new theme park; 'Obama Pride World'
We could locate it on reclaimed swamp land in central Florida
Homophobes would fall through trap doors to be eaten by alligators
Peace on Earth at last

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#15 Jun 10, 2012
Rainbow Kid wrote:
If Obama makes kids gay; that's a good thing
Not possible; but a nice fantasy to contemplate
;o))
How about a new theme park; 'Obama Pride World'
We could locate it on reclaimed swamp land in central Florida
Homophobes would fall through trap doors to be eaten by alligators
Peace on Earth at last
And poison all those poor alligators??

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#16 Jun 10, 2012
"Obama made made me a homoseuxal!"

"If I send him some wool, will he make me one too?"

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#17 Jun 10, 2012
Dubya wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay, and I see Satan behind every bigot, bully, and holy roller who uses the Bible to condemn his fellow man. I see Satan behind every troll on this site who oozes hatred, and I see Satan behind you pushing you to show what an unkind, ignorant, judgmental person you are.
Don't denigrate Satan in such a manner. G. B. Shaw said he was a gentleman, and these people most assuredly are not.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#18 Jun 10, 2012
This kid is such a closet homosexual it's not funny. He deleted his old channel because it was just too easy to tell.
Who

Ava, MO

#20 Jun 10, 2012
KittenKoder wrote:
This kid is such a closet homosexual it's not funny. He deleted his old channel because it was just too easy to tell.
Oh please with the closet homosexual garbage. Just because you are lost in the darkness of abomination and slavery to Satan does not mean all are. Some chose the light of the Lord and His Word and Truth. But then Satan is always the accuser of those who speak the Word of the Living God!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#21 Jun 10, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please with the closet homosexual garbage. Just because you are lost in the darkness of abomination and slavery to Satan does not mean all are. Some chose the light of the Lord and His Word and Truth. But then Satan is always the accuser of those who speak the Word of the Living God!
Oh please, the whole god exists garbage.

Actually though, I was talking about if you watched more if him, he acts more gay than most gay men. That was my point, he is a closet homosexual. Just listen to his voice, watch his actions, it's pretty clear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 min longtime Boro res... 31,919
News Camp helps youths with speech alternatives 4 hr Jack 1
News Your atheism isn&#x27;t going to keep your... (Apr '14) 7 hr emperorjohn 189
News Viewing Ramadan, Islam's holy month, through ey... 8 hr Old Pom 4
News Refugee kids learn to thrive at Louisville summ... 16 hr American 2
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 23 hr bintou67 2,735
News Art in the Hands of Men conveys black male expe... Sun noobieR 1
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Jun 20 mad as a bull 573
More from around the web