Michael Jackson's Children 'Pretty Ha...

Michael Jackson's Children 'Pretty Happy'

There are 86 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Aug 13, 2011, titled Michael Jackson's Children 'Pretty Happy'. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris and Blanket are ''pretty happy kids now'' and looking forward to going back to school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Truth be Told

Holbrook, NY

#84 Jun 13, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'd say an attempted suicide is indicative of unhappiness. I shudder to think of what they've been exposed to, all these years. First, with Pedo Pan. Now, with his family.
That's because you use common sense which our resident troll lacks. Oh he loved them..not enough to stop doing drugs and propofol. Next excuse I hear on the net: Oh he had an illness.

That's the excuse. I keep asking the same ? when talking to a flunatic: Where were those kids whiles wacko was at Dr. Klein's office daily for hours at a time, rehearsals and getting knocked out for 10 hrs on propofol? not one of them can answer
Truth be Told

Holbrook, NY

#85 Jun 13, 2013
EGG ON FACE CHILD PREDATOR PEDOTROLL/GOODVIBRA
kalea

Honolulu, HI

#86 Aug 28, 2013
What makes any1 think Blanket is autistic?

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#87 Aug 28, 2013
kalea wrote:
What makes any1 think Blanket is autistic?
Inside information. I did find an old article, discussing how Dr. Murray was originally brought in because of Blanket's autism. Given his willingness to be Michael's drug pusher, Michael probably used the child's condition as an excuse. I'll have to search the Internet for it, again.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#89 Aug 28, 2013
MJFIEND wrote:
BLanket jackson is not autistic.
I knew it! That makes him just plain dull.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#92 Aug 28, 2013
MJFREAK wrote:
BLanket jackson is not autistic.
So tell me- does he have a chronic fear of heights?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News News 1 hour ago 4:10 a.m.First-graders cuffed, ... 8 hr Slammer 12
News Sticks, bug hunts and stargazing - '50 things' ... 19 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 14
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Pay your taxes 31,934
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Thu Jemma 598
News Fireman Sam's shocking scene Thu naman 4
News Body in creek ID'd as familiar transient (Jun '09) Wed pine lane perv 40
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) Jul 27 cake 1,660
More from around the web