Michael Jackson's Children 'Pretty Happy'

Aug 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ContactMusic.com

Michael Jackson's three children Prince, Paris and Blanket are ''pretty happy kids now'' and looking forward to going back to school.

Comments
1 - 20 of 86 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“It's all lies”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

I am so glad MJ's children have adjusted so well to his absence from their lives. That's great that 13 pieces of his own art work has been donated to the Los Angeles' Children's Hospital. The children there will love looking at it. It seems that Blanket may have inherited a form of autism that his father had. I hope that he won't end up being abused like his father was by haters for being different.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
I am so glad MJ's children have adjusted so well to his absence from their lives. That's great that 13 pieces of his own art work has been donated to the Los Angeles' Children's Hospital. The children there will love looking at it. It seems that Blanket may have inherited a form of autism that his father had. I hope that he won't end up being abused like his father was by haters for being different.
As long as Blanket doesn't start to indulge in the same transgressions that his perverse father did he should be fine.

Oh, and please cite your autism source, Miss Make It Up As You Go Along.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

Whoopsie! My bad...I found your source, GV, so don't go busting a gut looking for it....

http://tinyurl.com/43t339q
darkness

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
I consider it an affront to autistic people by you putting them in the same category as that pervert.
Yada

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

Children by nature are happy once they get their basic needs met. They don't know better about life just yet but they will, eventually. CHeers!
budsgirl11954

Moorpark, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

They will be instrumental in perpetuating his Truth .... The time has finally come for all the falsehoods to be laid to rest..

What better way of continuing his legacy of charitable giving, than through the actions of his children.

Soon and very soon... we are going to SEE the King...

Justice for Michael has been slow in coming... but it's coming..

Count on it.
moonwalking corpse

Nuneaton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

his artwork is really bad and a chimp could do better - plus it is all about little boys. His "children" are happy because they don't get forced to wear masks, or have their hair dyed black and their skin sprayed to make them look bi-racial. It should be clear to all floons the Freak was NOT their father. It will be good for them to distance themselves totally from his memory and his disgusting family, as they are really three kids BOUGHT by the Thing of Pop in attempt top prove he was normal.

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

moonwalking corpse wrote:
They are really three kids BOUGHT by the Thing of Pop in attempt top prove he was normal.
Didn't work.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

budsgirl11954 wrote:
They will be instrumental in perpetuating his Truth .... The time has finally come for all the falsehoods to be laid to rest..
What better way of continuing his legacy of charitable giving, than through the actions of his children.
Soon and very soon... we are going to SEE the King...
Justice for Michael has been slow in coming... but it's coming..
Count on it.
The Jackson family has always been a charitable family which they have demonstrated once again with donation of MJ's artwork to a children's hospital. His children definitely shall do the same throughout their lives. MJ was a caring man who came from a solid loving family.

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jackson family has always been a charitable family which they have demonstrated once again with donation of MJ's artwork to a children's hospital. His children definitely shall do the same throughout their lives. MJ was a caring man who came from a solid loving family.
It wasn't the Jackson family that donated that art, stupidhabit.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

InDaHouse wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't the Jackson family that donated that art, stupidhabit.
Maybe this article can make it a bit clearer for that numb skull of yours.

http://www.thesource.com/blog/post/86830/Mich...

The Jackson family have always been a charitable family unlike you troll.
http://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/113-m...

Get a life will yah.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

goodvibrators wrote:
<quoted text>

Get a life will yah.
]

How would YOU know who's charitable or not, expert?

The kids are fine for their donation of 10 pieces of odds. I'm sure the tax write-off will be fine too. However, that doesn't exactly make them humanitarians, does it?

Then there's Wacko's 'Heal the World' scam. in 2002, it was finally disbanded because it was just a shell for the sake of Wacko's publicity department. Of course, that has been discussed and laughed at here before, so it looks like fine art is your best subject so far.
wacko blew boys

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

moron4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life will yah.
You mean like the life you don't live? Insert hoof in mouth. The jacksons didn't contribute shite until wacko offed himself on drugs. Get real idiot.
wacko blew boys

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

The kids are happy their neglective abuser is dead. Yeah for them.

“It's all lies”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
]
How would YOU know who's charitable or not, expert?
The kids are fine for their donation of 10 pieces of odds. I'm sure the tax write-off will be fine too. However, that doesn't exactly make them humanitarians, does it?
Then there's Wacko's 'Heal the World' scam. in 2002, it was finally disbanded because it was just a shell for the sake of Wacko's publicity department. Of course, that has been discussed and laughed at here before, so it looks like fine art is your best subject so far.
Charitable is definitely not you cockroach.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

goodvibrators wrote:
<quoted text>
I AM charitable, expert. Do I not condescend to address you sometimes?
wacko blew boys

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

crotchrot wrote:
<quoted text>
Insert hoof in mouth maggot. You don't have two pennies to rub together. What a hypocrite.

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life will yah.
Sorry, I don't read tabloids.

Do you have a credible news source, or official documents, to back up your ridiculous claim? No. You are a gullible fool.

If your 'get a life' involves living in a myopic haze such as yours, I'll pass.
wacko blew boys

Danbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Wait, the dysfunctional wacko fans are supposed to ban tabloids...Hypocrites..LMAO Too funny.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2011

Judged:

goodvibrations wrote:
It seems that Blanket may have inherited a form of autism that his father had. I hope that he won't end up being abused like his father was by haters for being different.
There is no diagnosis Michael had a form of autism. In fact, he was a perfectly normal child, until he was locked up in the Jackson compound. Besides, no autistic man could have shrewdly brokered a deal that got him the Beatles catalog.

But yes, Blanket does act as if he has autism. Poor little child. He's lucky he's even alive, after being dangled from a balcony, as a baby, and being knocked out for two hours, with propofol, in a dental office that didn't have the license for general anesthesia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Kids Forum right now

Search the Kids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds of protests planned this weekend acros... 48 min Le Jimbo 63
Texas ranks 43rd in nation for child welfare, E... 1 hr L Morales 6
George Takei Empathises With Young Illegal Immi... 3 hr LOL 2
US weighs refugee status for youth from Honduras 5 hr Electra41 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,119
Moviestarplanet passwords (Jan '12) 7 hr Leo247 2,883
Lots of blame to go around for immigration crisis 7 hr Tea Party Supporter 2
•••
•••