I KNOW! ITS NOT A BABY GAME BUT PEOPLE BULLY Me ON IT -.-
storm

Dublin, Ireland

#3 Apr 17, 2011
theres to much member stuff!!!!>=(
hearts123

London, UK

#4 Aug 12, 2011
i was checking bin weevils my mum says can i go on ur lap top plz i said yes 12 mins later it said medotor say 1 hour with out chating i was even chatting my mum was on her email and i was waching her
hearts123

London, UK

#5 Aug 12, 2011
it should be baned from the uk
hearts123

London, UK

#6 Aug 12, 2011
i flipin hate bin weevils if i saw da owner i slap why u made a rubbish on line chat game lame
hearts123

London, UK

#7 Aug 20, 2011
i hate it one day i was going to play on it then it says chat is no longer in use permently i was shocked and i was beng bad
Liv

Sale, UK

#8 Jul 16, 2012
They disabled my chat! It is so unfair. I quit binweevils, it is a waste of time
P.S I hate those idiot moderators.
bullgo

Dundee, UK

#9 Jul 26, 2012
I played that game and dosh ruined my life i want binweevils permanately banned from the uk.
Cathrine124

Slough, UK

#10 Jul 28, 2012
Bin weevils sucks. It wont let me log on, it says i have another browser open, when i dont! PLEASE GET RID OF IT, IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! P.s DOSH HAS REWENED IT! PLEASE BAN IT
Georgina

Swindon, UK

#11 Sep 24, 2012
I hate Binweevils because the when I went on it everything that you do to get mulch is only for flippin' BIN TYCOONS only! I am really hacked off at this because there are normal people out there (Like myself) who don't think that you should pay money for it.
If anyone who reads this has been on roblox, you are a legend because Bin Weevils isn;t as good
funnyflower12345

Bensalem, PA

#12 Oct 28, 2012
in bin weevils you cannot say these stuff: you caant say anything,gay,sexy,shit,bitch,h ell,dickhead,and you cannot even say i hate bin weevils! this bin weevils boring baby game sucks!
alanna

London, UK

#13 Dec 22, 2012
i ahte binweevils people are bad to me on it and when ur chats disabled if u go on the other weevil its chat dislabled!!!!!! stupid modarators
Poopoo guy

Lusk, Ireland

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Binweevils is boring because I'm alway short on mulch and the stupid dosh is everywhere in 2010 it was cool I wish I was there
ella

Canberra, Australia

#15 Jan 18, 2013
its awsome but being a member is not much diffrent then not being one
lucy

Ilford, UK

#16 Feb 20, 2013
I hate binweevils cos theres to many stupid kids with eyes at the side being mean and thinking there all cool and are always horrible to the low levels and binweevils aint doing anythink about it.
jasmine

Chandler, AZ

#17 Mar 22, 2013
bin weevil is for little kid i am glad that they not allowed to have swear words.
Jenna E

Tampa, FL

#18 Apr 10, 2013
It's stupid and over-protective and there is a load of over priced tat in the stores that people are forced to buy it is stupid and babyish.
Jenna E

Tampa, FL

#19 Apr 10, 2013
storm wrote:
theres to much member stuff!!!!>=(
Spot on.
Piperpet

Tampa, FL

#20 Jul 30, 2013
hearts123 wrote:
it should be baned from the uk
And US.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harvard and Stanford Experts Speak Out Against ... 19 min HumanSpirit 8
Unwanted REAL Member Fantage Accounts FOR GIRLS (Jul '12) 1 hr Olivia 794
Madisonville residents want to see speed limit ... 4 hr Professor Jumper 5
Australian road safety group donates helmets to... 4 hr NGUCAPSHlTSKIN3KI... 2
One of two kids hit by car at bus stop still in... 6 hr mzz 311 1
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 7 hr fantager 119
Joe Jackson is a no longer a part of the family... 7 hr Len is Disgusted 174
•••

Kids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE