Lapid working to pass civil, gay marr...

Lapid working to pass civil, gay marriage in Israel

There are 4 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from May 19, 2013, titled Lapid working to pass civil, gay marriage in Israel. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Finance Minister Yair Lapid is working to build a "coalition within the coalition" to create a civil alternative to religious marriage in Israel, including gay marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 May 19, 2013
Mitzvah!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#3 May 20, 2013
Oy vey.
Max

Québec, Canada

#4 May 20, 2013
Well, old Jewish talmud law makers used to practice pedophilia and other disgusting things, I don't see why Jews shouldn't allow gay marriage.

Comparing old Jew circles practices during Jesus' time and Muslim practices during Mohammed's time, this raises an interesting question : Why would Jews today allow gay marriages but Muslims not?

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#5 Jul 9, 2013
Meaning of marriage is a tranquility with a spirit of love.In all religions, does't asked the couple about it when the ruling or the judge or who has the authority to marry? Why interject religion into this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) 1 hr No more family time 80
News Authorities: Armed Akron man impersonated offic... 2 hr Hondo 1
News Lawmakers: Faith-based adoption groups can spur... 20 hr Pope Out To Pasture 3
News The NAACP's fight against private school vouchers (May '06) Wed Created 6
News New Orleans Charter School Problems Exposed At ... Wed Spotted Girl 1
News Few kids receiving mental health care - Zeni (Jul '08) Wed Good Comment 15
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Tue Retired teacher 31,984
Fantage Members Passwords (Aug '11) Apr 10 the account is so... 2,135
More from around the web