Mountain Mission School offers hope in the mountains

May 3, 2010 Full story: Http 221

GRUNDY, Va. - Claudius says he's among "the chosen few." You wouldn't think that from the circumstances he was raised in: At age 13, he was about to be sent to foster care or to live with a relative who'd harmed him.

Full Story
still trying to rebuild

Bloomington, IN

#164 Sep 1, 2012
been there wrote:
hey still trying to rebuild,
we should talk ! you will remember me and i you
i know many avenues to explore and a lot of info
to share. please contact me
What is your email or best way to "talk"?

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Since: Jun 11

Big Rock,Va

#165 Sep 1, 2012
Good luck in your endeavors about MMS, and good luck in finding evidence.

I have some, not even available online... I know all too well in finding evidence and real suspiscious in sharing.
been there

Alpena, MI

#166 Sep 3, 2012
What years did you work at MMS ?
still trying to rebuild

Bloomington, IN

#167 Sep 4, 2012
been there wrote:
What years did you work at MMS ?
Been there... how can I communicate with you outside of this forum? I don't want to share identifying info publicly...

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

#168 Sep 4, 2012
still trying to rebuild wrote:
<quoted text>
Been there... how can I communicate with you outside of this forum? I don't want to share identifying info publicly...
At the top of the Topix screen, you'll see messages, send them one there. Or just leave your email here, real easy to do.

I am not afraid to name names, or incidents, been there and done that.
been there

Alpena, MI

#169 Sep 5, 2012
trying to rebuild
I'm not for sure yet how we can communicate privately I would rather stay under the radar , as far as this forum goes. prying eyes and the powers that be.
wHAt

Grundy, VA

#170 Sep 5, 2012
been there wrote:
trying to rebuild
I'm not for sure yet how we can communicate privately I would rather stay under the radar , as far as this forum goes. prying eyes and the powers that be.
A good way to stay under the radar, posting on a public forum.

I haven't seen anything from you and the other, have done, except exchange greetings and can't even exchange emails.

Only Johnny Marrs , has the guts to post names and situations. So if you're ignoring him , you're a snake in the grass.

“Regina A Steele Marrs”

Big Rock,Va

#172 Sep 26, 2012
gslowe - MMS 1970 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still trying to figure out how Dr. McDonald got away with molesting children in Grundy, VA from the time he arrived in the 1950's into the the 1990's. Everyone I have ever talked with about this say they heard the rumors or in fact were abused by him. I know for a fact that the MMS folks (owners of MMS), the medical community, the legal community, and other groups knew of the abuse but I guess as in so many other cases just decided not to confront the issue. The MMS folks continued to hurt the MMS victims by denying the accusations ever happened rather than to actually find out what happened on their watch. Simply put, the man was a child sexual predator and the MMS folks allowed him to have his way with the kids for decades rather than protect the children for which they were receiving millions of dollars and to this day they still insist that he did not do any of these alleged atrocities. Come on, find out what he actually did and face up to your negligence in this matter.
Well I guess they really can't face the truth - I know how bad I would feel if I were responsible for allowing the severe damage suffered by so many of the children at MMS at the hands of a known child sexual predator. As mentioned in another article, I am sure Sam Hurley (founder of MMS) is still turning in his grave because of the negligence of his daughter (Mrs. Bernice Sublett) and grandaughter (Mrs. Charliece Swiney) when they were the respective top administrators of MMS or married to the top administrators. I have contacted all of the MMS board members that I know of and also the Swineys in an attempt to get someone to do an investigation into this matter but it has been to no avail. I have not given up and maybe one day the truth will come out.
I have not given up either Gary and will continue to speak out. I know for 100% certainity , that MMS knows about what we post.

Just ask Ernie Hertzog , he knew about something I posted about him... lol.

Posted by
Johnny Marrs
been there

Alpena, MI

#173 Sep 28, 2012
got your snake hangen"
oddly interesting

Raven, VA

#174 Sep 28, 2012
its really nothing but an embarrassment to our whole community.
lay off

Grundy, VA

#175 Sep 28, 2012
lay off you arrogrant SOB from oakwood. You must be guilty of child molestation and feel that it is ok to dare make the claim that it is nothing more than an embarrassment to the community. You low down kok sucker.
oddly interesting

Raven, VA

#176 Sep 29, 2012
f u ignorant hillbilly! I was saying mms is a damn disgrace. climb out of your inbred trailer park FROM GRUNDY! and learn to read!
Stupid

Grundy, VA

#178 Sep 29, 2012
The word "IT" can be anything. It is to the readers disgression as to wheather you are talking about MMS or the victims. Don't be so vague goat fkr.
oddly interesting

Raven, VA

#179 Sep 29, 2012
lol another hillbilly into umm goats im guessing. that wasn't "vague", you're just slow.....
oddly interesting

Raven, VA

#180 Sep 29, 2012
the topic IS MMS so must I explain for the whole damn grundy community to what I was referring to!!!
MMS Child

Grundy, VA

#181 Sep 29, 2012
The topic also includes the victims you Bastrd. The community is the dam embarrassement . They are well aware of this molestation there and always was and refuse to do anything about it. The kids aren't what is important. Its the money.
oddly interesting

Raven, VA

#182 Sep 29, 2012
Lord such stupidity..can't you idiots read?
oddly interesting

Raven, VA

#183 Sep 29, 2012
oddly interesting wrote:
its really nothing but an embarrassment to our whole community.
MEANING MMS embarrassment to our community get it??... lol I'm bored or I wouldn't take the time to explain to you dip shits .. AND I find your inability to comprehend plain english hilarious.
oddly interesting

Raven, VA

#184 Sep 29, 2012
MMS Child wrote:
The topic also includes the victims you Bastrd. The community is the dam embarrassement . They are well aware of this molestation there and always was and refuse to do anything about it. The kids aren't what is important. Its the money.
yes einstein, I know thats what I was saying.
Painful but true

Boynton Beach, FL

#185 Nov 13, 2012
I believe that the students are not abused now. But I was a student after the 80's and early 90's and I was abused. I am a female beaten by male teachers with a paddle swung like a baseball batt. I was told to bend over and touch my toes. I have back broblems now because of this. I too was seperated from my family and not allowed to be in the same room. The only time I could spend with my family was at the dinning room table. I was abused emotionally and physically. I know that abuse doesnt go on today at the School now but back in the day I cried myself many nights wishing I would die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 1 hr cherry boom 97
Single mom, 5 kids homeless after fire 1 hr Remember 8
Court bars kids from Jehovah's Witness activities 2 hr Cujo 39
Jim Bob Duggar Says Petition To Cancel '19 Kids... 3 hr Deborah 11
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Another View 31,511
Unwanted REAL Member Fantage Accounts FOR GIRLS (Jul '12) 10 hr GOSHH 829
Fantage accounts No Trade!!! (Dec '12) 10 hr plzzzzz 73
More from around the web