Missyang20@gmail.com
payten

Santa Clara, CA

#1288 Jun 28, 2013
I want the password please
Shirhan

UK

#1289 Jun 29, 2013
Hey!! Who wants free fantage account? I will pay for you sweetie pies, I love my fans, and I would love to give it to you, Trust me fans! I will if you vote me!
I have lots of Membership! for chariety kids, kids who don't have parents, If you don't like the membership I'm giving then give me your accounts, I will make you one ( If you don't like mine)
I usually never go there, but i make lots of it and buy clothes and just giveaway, Comment back to me, I will give it to kids who doesn't have parents, or Would like to be member Badly,
Thank you, comment back if you want membership
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~
Selena Gomez u know what I am ur #1 fan I even was singing ur songs when I was 2 yrs! Plz give me a fantage account my user is rachel5440 if u want me pass plz email me at ifka4@hotmail.co.uk! Oh and again I'm ur biggest fan Selena !!! Lol!!!:)
Shirhan

UK

#1290 Jun 29, 2013
Shaniah wrote:
username:Shaniah1234 password:12345678
u are a frikin lier if I were u I'd be moaning of ihow ugly u are bitching
Civic_princess

UK

#1291 Jul 2, 2013
Why is everyone trying to guess my Acc? I don't get it all I have is 56 costumes 658 t and 48 Accs So all I'm asking is too stop guessing it hers another fact pink stardust is my BFF and everyone EVERYone leave the case and use ur Accs so that's me civic btw I really wanna know how did u guys know my real name? So baiii Lurve the mem girl civic aka aliya
kate

Cairo, Egypt

#1292 Jul 7, 2013
you are all bitches,why dont you give member acc and shut up? and if you didnt want to give any acc, why did you came here?,you are all son of a b......
kate

Cairo, Egypt

#1293 Jul 7, 2013
i wont wast my time here with bitches,like civic, i want to rock and chat anywhere else,bye losers,OH,and by the way i have a member acc its: u:youareapigloser p:wtfDIEBITHESINHELL
jimmy johns

Englewood, CO

#1294 Jul 16, 2013
i have an account that's is a member if you want too bad cause i'm not giving to some ungrateful ass people who wont even appreciate it so i just wasted a few seconds of Ur life oh one more thing i am laughing my ass off to all those people who thought they were really gonna get my account this is so f***ING funny okay imma leave you alone now baii
jimmy johns

Englewood, CO

#1295 Jul 16, 2013
are you sure the little bitches and its not you maybe you should double check ok mKaY ByEE
diamond_princess 7

Mill Valley, CA

#1296 Jul 17, 2013
kate wrote:
i wont wast my time here with bitches,like civic, i want to rock and chat anywhere else,bye losers,OH,and by the way i have a member acc its: u:youareapigloser p:wtfDIEBITHESINHELL
Lol! I so agree! It's like get off! If ur not here to give a member, LEAVE!~
pink_star_dust_l over

Sandwich, MA

#1297 Jul 18, 2013
i have a accout for you guys it works its in 2013 ok here it is! U: sophiacc P: sophiacc1
Nina

Concord, Canada

#1298 Jul 28, 2013
I would like to have it
ivy

Brampton, Canada

#1299 Aug 1, 2013
ok uhm hi i really have parents ijm not a orphan but i would really like to have a membership and my parents wont let me have one or if u dont want to buy me a membership then please atleast give me eoiz please reply bac
ivy

Brampton, Canada

#1300 Aug 2, 2013
uhm you are a very big fat lier it surly would not work cause every single password needs a number and OMG URS DOES NOT HAVE ONE LIKE OMG WHAT A UNNOTIBLE THING T_T LIKE GIRL U SHOUDENT LIE
ivy

Brampton, Canada

#1301 Aug 2, 2013
GUYS I HAVE ONE ACCOUNT FOR YOU ALL YOU CAN DO ANYTHING WITH IT JUST PLEASE PLEASE DONT BAN OR CHNAGE THE PASS ITS THE ONLY ONE IV GOT ITS A NON MEM BUT IT HAS MANY THINGS SOON IL MAKE IT MEM :) U-bebe02
P-holland 3
i know it works okie thnx guys baii
REALLY COOL ACCOUNT

Parsippany, NJ

#1302 Aug 2, 2013
ivy wrote:
uhm you are a very big fat lier it surly would not work cause every single password needs a number and OMG URS DOES NOT HAVE ONE LIKE OMG WHAT A UNNOTIBLE THING T_T LIKE GIRL U SHOUDENT LIE
have this account:
charlene66
linear28
ITS REALLY COOL
Shine and Light

Atlanta, GA

#1303 Aug 19, 2013
I have some accounts for you today.
First of all, I have selena_9870, and she is an amazing accounts with a blonde side-ponytail hair, beach board, yellow board with blue wings, bunny board, golden glinting horseshoe board and other nice boards.
Next, she has lots of accesories with some member ones,(i think) and has cute shoes & hair.
She is a exp. member.
Next is mayla2012. She has more than selena_9870.
She has, one of my faves, the two low dark brown pigtails with a pink knit hat. She also has a purple cat hat with red flowing hair, and a lot more hair. She has the flying yellow board with blue wings, the spider web board, an exercise-thing board and MORE. LOTS MORE. She has tons of outfits and purple member eyes. She is an exp. mem as well but looks like a member.
I believe she has a member home, the dark one that looks like a disco ball. Please reply back with either a 1 year member accounts, or a very cute exp. member (GIRL PLEASE!!)
Thanks, S & L
Pink Puppy

San Diego, CA

#1304 Aug 19, 2013
hey those accounts don't work I really want a member account all I have r acconuts that aren't members but u can try this one If u want to

user:860892 pass:1234567890
PLZ MAKE HER A MEMBER PLZ AND I WILL GIVE U A MEMBER ACCONUT THAT REALLY WORKS WITH LOTS OF COOL STUFF ITS BOY PLZPZLZPZLZPZLPZLZP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family was the greatest love of David Harris' life 1 hr Shame Shame 1
Playground may go in Dogwood Park 1 hr Dogwood Park Park 1
Divorce Law Out Of Synch With Same-Sex Marriage 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 39
Fantage MEMBER Accounts (May '12) 3 hr amyluv3003 1,576
CLE doc: Vaccinate kids; autism fears unfounded 4 hr MMR causes Autism 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 5 hr SPECIAL 31,282
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 8 hr Memo From Turner 4

Kids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE