Can i have a fantage account?[can be ...
ubawesome

Toronto, Canada

#1197 Feb 26, 2013
wiz10149 wrote:
<quoted text>i can make it a member if u want but i need permission from cuz u might wana change d password XD
OK! Hi, my name is ubawesome.
(Well not really XDDD!)
I don't know if you've forgotten about this account
or not, but I LOVE it! PLEASE let me have it! I added lipstick
board, wheel board, more and ecoins! I will sell all the items i got and never download ecoins on it again if you want it to yourself. Please don't be like that. Sorry for the trouble.
UUUUBAWSOMEEEEEEEEE
PS:LOVE this account and do not want a member in exchange.
PPS: here's another one, hope it still worx! user:1alice pass:alice1
ubawesome

Toronto, Canada

#1198 Feb 26, 2013
Lauren100050 wrote:
<quoted text> this girl is nuts
yeesh you're SO RIGHT! Blegh, what kind of 14-year old brags about being a way too underage genius and HAS S*X at 14. You're immature and WRONG! You're poisoning the minds of our young!
temanona

Oak Park, MI

#1199 Mar 6, 2013
hiya i have an account i got a new mem so here she better but who cares >w< user:comet03213 pass:rosella8 if it dosent work reply to me bak but dont say anything mean just reply to me and i will help to change pass so yea heres a stupid one just try user:hi_guy1 pass higuy1 another one user:hi_guy2 pass:higuy2 so yea thts all bah bai
uae

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#1200 Mar 9, 2013
PPP wrote:
<quoted text>I WA
i want one plz
CatRocks1114

Glendale, AZ

#1203 Mar 11, 2013
Can u please change the password plz people keeps going on the account and doing stuff
i hate BANNERS ugh

Toronto, Canada

#1204 Mar 18, 2013
Realz wrote:
Hey guys there a way to hack people's account! I promise it works. Well first all you need to do is just to hack the person's email account. Then you'll need to go to Fantage and click forgot password. It will ask you for the victim's email. Then just click send.Then go to the person victim's email. Fantage staffs will send you the email with the victim's password and stuff. Then done!
But you'll need the person's username i guess....
Thanks
From kadashi nor sama
Japan, Tokyo
why u put Japan,Tokyo if u live in sydney australia??????????
i hate BANNERS ugh

Toronto, Canada

#1205 Mar 18, 2013
ubawesome wrote:
<quoted text>
OK! Hi, my name is ubawesome.
(Well not really XDDD!)
I don't know if you've forgotten about this account
or not, but I LOVE it! PLEASE let me have it! I added lipstick
board, wheel board, more and ecoins! I will sell all the items i got and never download ecoins on it again if you want it to yourself. Please don't be like that. Sorry for the trouble.
UUUUBAWSOMEEEEEEEEE
PS:LOVE this account and do not want a member in exchange.
PPS: here's another one, hope it still works! user:1alice pass:alice1
BECAUSE its FAKE thts why u LOVE it HUH!!!!!!!!
coolzzz

Shrewsbury, MA

#1206 Mar 21, 2013
This account really works and its awesome!
trina

Bronx, NY

#1207 Mar 23, 2013
stop looking for accountant. make your own. why cant you guys do fun stuff like having sex with your boyfriend.
tori

Bronx, NY

#1208 Mar 23, 2013
we are kids trina
usa_usa

UAE

#1209 Mar 24, 2013
The Acc it not work They lie and why u banned Hem Users They Want to play on iT iF u dont like The user Dont Say any bad word
cuty181

Singapore, Singapore

#1210 Mar 24, 2013
hi
i have a account it is a non mem. not so rare.
user-musica_latina123
pass-gads2002
Pinkstardust

Auckland, New Zealand

#1211 Mar 26, 2013
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZ READ THIS: WHY people are reading fake accounts that are non member and saying lies that its a member or they change password or fake account made up THIS IS A REAL NON MEMBER ACCOUNT I'M NOT TRADING MY ACCOUNT NO NO NEVER! XD ANYWAYS THIS A NON MEMBER ACCOUNT AND IT HAS MEMBER HAIR
Username: tabu75
Password: tabu12
NO BAN OR CHANGED PASSWORD!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DO ANYTHING BUT NO BAN PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ OR ILL CHANGE PASSWORD!!!!!!! BECOUSE MY REAL BFF WANTS TO PLAY IN THAT ACCOUNT SOMETIMES.
Rainbowbunny54

United States

#1212 Mar 28, 2013
Hey or just email me at my email daniellajugal@yahoo.com i like your song tell me some thing i don't know i have it on my playlist but any ways email me back
BUNNY

Pensacola, FL

#1213 Mar 29, 2013
Please post a real rare member account that is a girl
cuddlebuddy123

La Grange, TX

#1214 Mar 29, 2013
parisshenderson@hotmail.com
i want the one thats been on since 2008
cute rare member girl

Cebu, Philippines

#1215 Mar 30, 2013
can i have member account please
Justin Bieber

Dublin, Ireland

#1216 Mar 30, 2013
Hey Guys! I saw my ex on this and I was like O.O So eh Here if shes giving up so will I ... >.< So anyway Its called.. O.O Noooo Wait!! Message me back I need to do it >.> Email - email style :P

If you hate me well :P

Hate me ...
But...
Your still thinking of me ...

My manager told me that :) SORRY I CANCELED A CONCERT! Guys im bit stressed sorry !!:P If you want FREE VIP BACK STAGE PASSES for my next concert then give me an MSP Moviestarplanet GIRL account because well .. My sister is joining and it is sooo in!! well BYE GUYS!! Message for my Membership account AND FREE VIP BACKSTAGE PASSES!!:)

JB ~
diamond_princess 7

Mill Valley, CA

#1217 Mar 31, 2013
I know how to hack, go to one of these sites, look for one that says like U: digger67**76 THEN it says
email me if you want it. Go to contact us on fantage then general questions send, switching emails and say i would like to switch emails to this, put your email in, it will ask for the first email. Type the one in on the site then change the password on your email and BOOM its yours! unless, they are a liar! which some people do! I got a non member with two hairs and one piece of top and bottom so sometimes its for the worst but keep trying and you might get a good one!
BUNNY

Pensacola, FL

#1218 Apr 2, 2013
Here are 2 accounts they are non and have very littli stuff: u:lol111 p:lol111 this is real I promise and u:periwinkle51 p:periwinkle5.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burlington-riding provincial election candidate... Sat MPP Ted didnt kno... 1
News Continue reading Dallas Morning News Charities ... May 25 judy 3
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) May 25 mjsmoothcriminal 761
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... May 25 John 130
News Parenting: Time out vs. spanking (Dec '11) May 24 Spankamon 2
News Lawsuit: Delaware schools leave kids in poverty... May 24 kitchenqueen22 1
News Meetings set for parents of special needs kids (Jan '12) May 24 100 Huntley Street 4