Can i have a fantage account?[can be ...
giagia1212

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1005 Oct 6, 2012
i have
the bestest premuim member level789 if you want her just say so!
FERGIE4EVER

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1006 Oct 6, 2012
HEY I HAVE THE BESTEST ACCOUNT username- FERGIE14518 PM ME FOR PASS HER LEVEL IS 987! BTUBS ITS NOT CAPS!
FERGIE4EVER

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1007 Oct 6, 2012
OH AND BTUBS THE PASS ENDS WITH H AND STARTS WITH A E IT HAS ________ letters:) THANKS byeee!
fergieferg whatever FERGS

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1008 Oct 6, 2012
i love fergie mergie shergie lergie ergie.. what a cute mutie hutie.. your so cutie mutie shutie.. he is so hottie mottie shottie cottie! what a big mute rute shute clute ute!
forever_ fergie

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1009 Oct 6, 2012
yay! FERGIE GOT her ACCOUNT BACK! SHE WAS SELLING AND THE F*CK A** FOUND HER PASS!! THEY BAN HER! THEN THEY hated her:c THEN THEY PMED HER! THEY TOLD HER "we dont want your f*cking acc! this is bullsh*t" AND I WAS LIKE well fergie was like "YAY GET YOUR F*CKING A** OFF IT RIGHT NOW!" THEN THEY JUST LEFT! WOW! FERGIE GOT HER ACC BACK! YAYAYAY FOR FERGIE!
(BTUBS! I AM FERGIE!!)
please_give_me_a _acc

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1010 Oct 6, 2012
you people are liers give me a real acc please:(
please_give_me_a _acc

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1011 Oct 6, 2012
INTA ARABIC ANA [email protected]
it dont work

London, UK

#1012 Oct 7, 2012
_rockerchick_ wrote:
Heyyyy ppl! i have this awesome member account! but im too old for fantage, so you peeps can have it ;) here it is: User: turnin_red Pass: redwagon its a member on level 986 :D enjoy!
who ever you are it doesnt work
it dont work

London, UK

#1013 Oct 7, 2012
layloney123 wrote:
<quoted text> i would like it.... but please if you have civic_princess (THE MEMBER) give me it i have a super SUPER SUPER SUPER rare account;) its level 1989 if you want it pm me
can i have it please my email is [email protected]
it dont work

London, UK

#1014 Oct 7, 2012
layloney123 wrote:
Hey:) My name is layloney.If you would like my account please pm me.I have a really rare account and if you want to know her level and how she looks please just tell me.If you want to see her level ill let you.. But not her picture. Pictures are only for pm. Username: layloney123 if you want the password just pm me its not that hard! Thank you:) bye!;)
can i have her my email is [email protected]
it dont work

London, UK

#1015 Oct 7, 2012
giagia1212 wrote:
i have
the bestest premuim member level789 if you want her just say so!
can i have her please my email is [email protected] tell me on there
1D girl

Las Cruces, NM

#1016 Oct 7, 2012
1D girl

Las Cruces, NM

#1017 Oct 7, 2012
Jes

Toronto, Canada

#1018 Oct 7, 2012
rose wrote:
Selena Marie Gomez wrote:
Hey!! Who wants free fantage account? I will pay for you sweetie pies, I love my fans, and I would love to give it to you, Trust me fans! I will if you vote me!
I have lots of Membership! for chariety kids, kids who don't have parents, If you don't like the membership I'm giving then give me your accounts, I will make you one ( If you don't like mine)
I usually never go there, but i make lots of it and buy clothes and just giveaway, Comment back to me, I will give it to kids who doesn't have parents, or Would like to be member Badly,
Thank you, comment back if you want membership
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~
i want a member account my account got hacked and i dont no how
Yes please!I got hacked and I can't make one any mroe!
Selena Marie Gomez fan

San Bernardino, CA

#1019 Oct 7, 2012
Selena Marie Gomez wrote:
Hey!! Who wants free fantage account? I will pay for you sweetie pies, I love my fans, and I would love to give it to you, Trust me fans! I will if you vote me!
I have lots of Membership! for chariety kids, kids who don't have parents, If you don't like the membership I'm giving then give me your accounts, I will make you one ( If you don't like mine)
I usually never go there, but i make lots of it and buy clothes and just giveaway, Comment back to me, I will give it to kids who doesn't have parents, or Would like to be member Badly,
Thank you, comment back if you want membership
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~
I Realy want membership because my parents died a few years ago. Plwease help me! I Realy wanted membership. I promise I won't bann it or change the password. If you want to know about me ill tell you everything!
1. I have no parents
2. I'm 5 years old
3. My friends think I'm ugly :(
4. I'm in preschool
5. My best cousin is typing this on
6. I only have a grandma,grandpa,cousin,and an aunty
7. People be mean to me
8. I'm poor (no house and family that lived still is poor too)
9. I have a laptop borrowed from my cousin and a iPod
10. I never got to eat in months and I drink nasty dirt water when I want to servive
That's all about me. ;(. I'm Realy sad now.:(. I wish my mommy and daddy were here still.
Thank you.
F_ck you

San Bernardino, CA

#1020 Oct 7, 2012
Blah blah
Mr_buttchecks

San Bernardino, CA

#1021 Oct 7, 2012
Wuzzup peeps! I'm givin accounts away yo! One girl and on boy.
User:Kevin2663
Have fun yo!
Pass:kevinbuttler5
User:kasey2288
Pass: kasey23456
Selena Marie Gomez

San Bernardino, CA

#1022 Oct 7, 2012
Hello my precious fans!!! I love u all! Oh and I'm giving accounts away to u for Christmas! I know it's not Christmas yet but I'll just give it to you now!:3
Lets see. Oh share them please!!!! That will make me happy if you share and care for others too.:3. Ok. How many accounts would you like me to give away? Please comment me how many accounts you want. Today I'm giving one account for now until you comment me how many accounts you want. Ok? Here it is:
Username: minnielisa45
Password: horses03
Have fun with this lovely account. She doesn't hav many friends because I deleted the buddies and reset all of her stuff. But she still hav a lot of cloths! She's very kind and nice. And again comment me how many accounts you want me to post on here ok? Pick through 1 to 10. Bye lovely fans!
Selena Marie Gomez

San Bernardino, CA

#1023 Oct 7, 2012
No bad comment will be shown.
tina

Worcester, MA

#1024 Oct 7, 2012
user: Lillian567
pass: Gatorade5

She used to be a mem but has A LOT of ecoins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unwanted Fantage Accounts (can be non-member or... (Jun '12) 11 hr no_lie06 175
News Local News - People say They Know a Different J... (Aug '07) 13 hr Anthonio 18
News Ontario children and youth with ADHD often pres... 18 hr HumanSpirit 1
Bella Sara under water horse codes (Nov '12) Mon bella sara forever 58
News Report: Nearly 30 percent of New Mexico kids li... Sun Quili 9
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Sun jasmine 695
News 'Dreamers' likely to be deported Sun spytheweb 8
More from around the web