Can i have a fantage account?[can be ...
yupadoodledo

Spanaway, WA

#698 Jun 9, 2012
ill keep adding some accounts that i find
user:bieber99956
pass:ghosts9
yupadoodledo

Spanaway, WA

#699 Jun 9, 2012
this one is a boy with member stuff
i found it
user:wizard101expert6
pass:wizard101
laycee

Indianapolis, IN

#700 Jun 11, 2012
civic_princess isnt fke she changes her password every week so yea just puttin tht out there
LITTLE FAIRY PRINCESS

Guelph, Canada

#701 Jun 11, 2012
Lola wrote:
OI turnin_red is my acount so who ever put it on there take it off because she keeps on being banned and i dont like it so...
TAKE IT OFF111
then if it's your account then why don't you just change the pass
HA HA you can't cuz it's not your account :)
jade728

Virginia Beach, VA

#702 Jun 11, 2012
Lola wrote:
OI turnin_red is my acount so who ever put it on there take it off because she keeps on being banned and i dont like it so...
TAKE IT OFF111
shes not yours so stop lieing B*tch ok i hate her being banned but that wont stop it everyone knows it i cant get it out of my memory so just shut the F*ck up you B*tch
yupadoodledo

Spanaway, WA

#703 Jun 11, 2012
didnt i jjust give a lecture about bad comments?
i guess you guys dont listen
Roxxi

Bellbowrie, Australia

#704 Jun 12, 2012
Selena Marie Gomez wrote:
Hey!! Who wants free fantage account? I will pay for you sweetie pies, I love my fans, and I would love to give it to you, Trust me fans! I will if you vote me!
I have lots of Membership! for chariety kids, kids who don't have parents, If you don't like the membership I'm giving then give me your accounts, I will make you one ( If you don't like mine)
I usually never go there, but i make lots of it and buy clothes and just giveaway, Comment back to me, I will give it to kids who doesn't have parents, or Would like to be member Badly,
Thank you, comment back if you want membership
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~
could u please make me a member i beg of u U:emma_frost P:cupcake3
belieber_fantagi an97

Beirut, Lebanon

#705 Jun 12, 2012
Justin Bieber wrote:
Sup fanz. i got a account called Justin Bieber which I made like 3 yearz ago. its pass is never say never. oh and come see my new movie... never say never

um ur not him and he doesnt even know what fantage is .... ur busted cuz i know everything about him!!!
PinkCloudsXD

Caulfield East, Australia

#706 Jun 13, 2012
Guys don't get too angry over membership, if people say no leave it at that

Email me at [email protected] for fantage accounts that I will keep myself or donate to charity
angel

Raleigh, NC

#707 Jun 13, 2012
jennifer wrote:
<quoted text> I want membership
my mom smokes and died of lung cancer and i really would like a member account because my foster mom is really meen i am 9 years old pease
angel

Raleigh, NC

#708 Jun 13, 2012
Hey!! Who wants free fantage account? I will pay for you sweetie pies, I love my fans, and I would love to give it to you, Trust me fans! I will if you vote me!
I have lots of Membership! for chariety kids, kids who don't have parents, If you don't like the membership I'm giving then give me your accounts, I will make you one ( If you don't like mine)
I usually never go there, but i make lots of it and buy clothes and just giveaway, Comment back to me, I will give it to kids who doesn't have parents, or Would like to be member Badly,
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~
my mom smokes and died of lung cancer and i really would like a member account because my foster mom is really meen i am 9 years old pease
Destiny

United States

#709 Jun 15, 2012
Hey!!!i have a girl account and she is a prem right now, shes on level 240, the prem expires at the end of Sept.I am willing to share with one person, the fisrt person to contact me at [email protected] can have her, as long as they aggre to not delete anything or give my password away, they can buy things, but do not sell anything. Just contact me and I will give u the info..but p.s. I will still use her every now and then!!!:) Dont forget to contact:) Des1012
user allysa23423

Elberon, IA

#711 Jun 15, 2012
hi i want to give away my fantage account my username is alyssa23423 and my password is membersrok444 im a member with 83 shirts 72 bottoms and 68 shoes and 43 outfits i hope you love it i have 92 hairs i hope you love it byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee
star

Saint Paul, MN

#712 Jun 16, 2012
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~
can i plz have a membership? I'm only 9 but i really want one but my mom said that she doesnt have any money ):
my username is: crazi_star
and my password is: star
thanks you
user allysa23423

Elberon, IA

#713 Jun 16, 2012
kristyna wrote:
<quoted text>
my email is : [email protected] i want the one from 2008
my email is [email protected] you can give me anyone
princess dasiy rocks

Huntsville, AL

#714 Jun 17, 2012
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~
hey i need you to make her a mem user name: thisishalloween4 pass:halloween1
princess dasiy rocks

Huntsville, AL

#715 Jun 17, 2012
oh my mom lost her wallet and cant buy it
LOL

UK

#716 Jun 17, 2012
LOL here's an non account it has some mem outfits so her:
User: Lolillpop1901
Pass: Fantage1901
Dont ban or ill change the pass soooooooo BEWARE!
LOL

UK

#717 Jun 17, 2012
Heres another one.....
User: Lola_25
Pass: 1*****
Destiny

Calgary, Canada

#718 Jun 17, 2012
Hi heres a member account

u:pinkkurby
p:kurby11

Heres more

u:abood1444
p:12345

by the way civic_princess will never give anyone one her account! Ive seen her on fantage!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr NOmoralcompass 32,046
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 7 hr dan 2,818
News Veterans to walk with Delphi trick-or-treaters 19 hr Its News to Me 6
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... Sun Pharma Dogs 6
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Sat godly mads 743
News Titusville christmas parade (Dec '12) Sat Melissa Persico 2
News Three Children Among 25 Undocumented Immigrants... Sat happy holidaze 25
More from around the web