Can i have a fantage account?[can be a nonmember or member]

Posted in the Kids Forum

First Prev
of 65
Next Last
jairah09

El Paso, TX

#1 Aug 6, 2010
please put real accounts!can be unwanted accounts! please if u can put a member account i would be glad! THNX.
kaitlyn

Mount Holly Springs, PA

#3 Aug 23, 2010
srry i dont have won i am seach ing on google do u want a clubpenguin won here

coolman100

cool1
jennifer

Vienna, VA

#4 Sep 21, 2010
im goin to quit so here is my user and password

user: civic_princess

password: civic_princess

if the password do not work maybe somebody changes the password

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Iselin, NJ

#5 Dec 12, 2010
jennifer wrote:
not work

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mic

Warren, AR

#6 Dec 14, 2010
um jennifer dont try to copy civic_princess and a password has to have a number on it of course it wont work!!
XxcutiexX

Clifton, NJ

#9 Jan 11, 2011
what is civic pricesses password she is a liar though she gives us fake passwords
Realz

Sydney, Australia

#10 Jan 12, 2011
Hey guys there a way to hack people's account! I promise it works. Well first all you need to do is just to hack the person's email account. Then you'll need to go to Fantage and click forgot password. It will ask you for the victim's email. Then just click send.Then go to the person victim's email. Fantage staffs will send you the email with the victim's password and stuff. Then done!

But you'll need the person's username i guess....

Thanks

From kadashi nor sama

Japan, Tokyo
Anonymous

Longview, TX

#11 Jan 19, 2011
can i have some ones all the ones i tried didnt work
Selena Marie Gomez

Norwalk, CT

#12 Jan 20, 2011
Hey!! Who wants free fantage account? I will pay for you sweetie pies, I love my fans, and I would love to give it to you, Trust me fans! I will if you vote me!
I have lots of Membership! for chariety kids, kids who don't have parents, If you don't like the membership I'm giving then give me your accounts, I will make you one ( If you don't like mine)
I usually never go there, but i make lots of it and buy clothes and just giveaway, Comment back to me, I will give it to kids who doesn't have parents, or Would like to be member Badly,
Thank you, comment back if you want membership

~ Selena Marie Gomez ~

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jennifer

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Jan 23, 2011
Selena Marie Gomez wrote:
Hey!! Who wants free fantage account? I will pay for you sweetie pies, I love my fans, and I would love to give it to you, Trust me fans! I will if you vote me!
I have lots of Membership! for chariety kids, kids who don't have parents, If you don't like the membership I'm giving then give me your accounts, I will make you one ( If you don't like mine)
I usually never go there, but i make lots of it and buy clothes and just giveaway, Comment back to me, I will give it to kids who doesn't have parents, or Would like to be member Badly,
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~
I want membership
hollow72244

Australia

#14 Jan 23, 2011
i really want a membership badly i payed for a membership like four times and it doesn't work !!!!!
Jennifer

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Jan 24, 2011
Okay I'm not sure if Selena the one above 2 is the REAL Selena Please tell me the member account if u
lie I will cry

isabella2774

Central District, Hong Kong

#16 Jan 24, 2011
jennifer wrote:
um hello...civic_princess's real name is aliyah not jennifer...and who would use their user as a password!!!
angelfallz323

Reseda, CA

#17 Feb 20, 2011
Ummmm... Jennifer IS civic_princess's real name and I know because I saw her and her bestie priscilla99999 added me! I'm also saying that civic_princess can't be the password because it has to have a number. Priscilla99999 or civic_princess if you're reading this I'm just trying to defend civic and don't want people to be mean to one another! I'm not trying to get jen's pass I'm trying to help her!
Frosting6

Staten Island, NY

#18 Apr 1, 2011
Here u go heres a boy and a grl acount
Girl-Kati_Owlite9p
Pass-Mersim12
Boy
Link_Rocks
FrostingPie1099
Enjoy!
lola

Jersey City, NJ

#19 Apr 3, 2011
Selena Marie Gomez wrote:
~ Selena Marie Gomez ~

i want membership rlly badlyyyyy
angelfallz323

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Apr 15, 2011
Here's a free girl account (nonmember, sorry) it really does work! Plz don't change the pass!

User:inevergetsad
Pass:ineverdo

And here's a free boy account (again, nonmember) Once again, plz don't change the pass!

User:Fantagiankid986
Pass:huynhhuynh3
fallingstar333

Alhambra, CA

#21 Apr 25, 2011
this works i swear ok?
User:yourock91755
Pass:starry9
I hope u like it its sort of new i guess and plz dont change the pass cuz if u do then i will change it to something else then no one can play and i dont think u guyz want that comment me to tell em if it works and i swear i am NOT joking. Hope u like it and enjoy
fallingstar333

Alhambra, CA

#22 Apr 25, 2011
Hi again i am giving a me account away hope u like it!
User:joyjoyjoy
Pass:123456789cookie
Dont hack it!
Noah Cyrus

Fayetteville, NC

#23 Apr 27, 2011
Selena Marie Gomez, I don't believe you! And you're not the REAL Selena! I hate Selena Gomez anyways.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 65
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Couple charged with endangerment after officers... 35 min fartbox 39
News Deerfield Beach teacher targets childhood obesity (Apr '09) 3 hr vib_ram 9
how to hack person on moviestarplanet get there... (Jun '13) 4 hr jackson 559
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 12 hr KIM 1,324
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr Boro parent 31,809
News New homeschooling laws to be introduced in Detroit 13 hr reality is a crutch 1
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 15 hr mega_man 2,625
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) 21 hr Fashion Chick 100 229
More from around the web