fantage accounts
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
William Mavuquestian

Dingley, Australia

#103 Jun 14, 2012
harry still has both the accounts!!! STILL no-one has posted 1 mem and 2 rare mems ( used to be memz)
rules:
1.dont sell anything
2. lvl it up
3. buy houses,clothes,furniture
4. BUY ALOT OF LIMTED ITEMS
5. earn stars

THNXX 4 READING!!!
lola

Indianapolis, IN

#104 Jul 1, 2012
hey i have a non mem thats level 54 she use to be a mem she has alot of ecoin items and im making her a mem on july 5th 2012 and im not playing fantage anymore so write a message if you want her she has alot all of the rares for a non and she has all the non clothes and some of the mem clothes. she has alot of hair and shoes.And she has alot of accsesories.And her name is rose.so if you want her write me a message ;D and if you can plz give me a boy memver account for my bro for his b-day on july 18.So please give me any boy mem account for this girl account =D.
William Mavuquestian

Dingley, Australia

#105 Jul 4, 2012
lola wrote:
hey i have a non mem thats level 54 she use to be a mem she has alot of ecoin items and im making her a mem on july 5th 2012 and im not playing fantage anymore so write a message if you want her she has alot all of the rares for a non and she has all the non clothes and some of the mem clothes. she has alot of hair and shoes.And she has alot of accsesories.And her name is rose.so if you want her write me a message ;D and if you can plz give me a boy memver account for my bro for his b-day on july 18.So please give me any boy mem account for this girl account =D.
can i? if its a girl i wanna give it to my sis, kate cuz i told her the other 2 mems im giving away! plez
P.S

she's only 9
pickaboo

Bellbowrie, Australia

#106 Jul 5, 2012
i have a mem with the pass but i aint telling u becos its for trade and if u want it send me ur member at shaerules101@hotmail.com
I HEART MB

Memphis, TN

#107 Jul 10, 2012
u guys stop! some ppl want a mem cause maybe they r poor! stop being mean! i may nat be poor i have a huge house! but im nt a mem eitheer! u get my point! bye love, mb lover!
AngryModWhoHates ThisScam

Lahaina, HI

#108 Jul 11, 2012
This is an insult to Fanatge. Please do not post fake accounts, and do not ban!!!!!!!!!! You have made millions of children angry. STOP!!
I HEART MB

Memphis, TN

#109 Jul 26, 2012
im sorry for saying i have a huge house!
nicholas

Toronto, Canada

#111 Aug 14, 2012
lara

UAE

#112 Aug 17, 2012
plz all my life wanted a member account plz give sammi ill give u a account
THE TRUTH

Pompano Beach, FL

#113 Nov 9, 2012
you dont need to know wrote:
im a member on fantage but i won't give my account away! im happy that i got that account and i just wanted to say that if u can't afford a member account and you really want one and ur parents say no than just don't go to that site. my parents payed for my membership and i don't beg to ppl to give me their account! and u ppl who told them ur account than don't! ofcorse i feel srry for tht person but still! its ur account! sorry if i sounded mean but im just tellin the truth i hope u guyz understand!:)
u bich ass* just becuz ur parents are probly white ass* with tonw of money with a fat ass* daddy dosn't mean evrybody has tht u bich get a life u wouldnt know wht sharing means even if i spamed it on ur face BITCH get a life u white ho3 (p.s. im black and have a white bf im not raceist and btw im middle class with 2 story house so to poor ppl im rich ho3 -not lieing i swear-)
Civic_princess

Wapakoneta, OH

#114 Nov 30, 2012
Ericka Mae wrote:
If u want m mem girl account just giv me 1 mem girl account k?
im gonna say to u first my username
U:soosa11
P:say 1st urs!
ill give u my member her user is leilanait and her pass is lizzy* give me urs first
Civic_princess

Wapakoneta, OH

#115 Nov 30, 2012
civic_princess wrote:
this is a club penguin account its a member its user:amoory111 pass:123123
Ok im Civic princess My dad is very rich so stop trying to be me!!!!!!!!!! Im never giving u guys my password ever!!!!!!
ENJOY!!! byebye!!
and stop trying to steal my identity NOW JUST GET UR OWN MEM!!!!!
Ur not civic lier i am becuz i might give them my pass its bluesky15**
Hey share this one ok

Frazier Park, CA

#116 Jan 3, 2013
OK USERNAME: Pointdancer5 PASSWORD:lauriko0 OK SHE HAS A MEMBER HAIR AND TWO REALLY CUTE OUTFITS AND OTHER SHIRTS AND SOME OTHER HAIR NOW IM NOT THE TYPE OF CRAZY PERSON WHO IS LIKE (OH PLZ MAKE IT A MEMBER IM BEGGING YOU) I AM NOT LIKE THAT BUT IF YOUCAN MAKE IT A MEMBER IM FINE WITH IT AND NO BANNING OK HAVE A NICE DAY BYE!!!!
kaitlyn

Vilnius, Lithuania

#117 Jan 11, 2013
justynaczka7 2005655 rare non with mem eyes
I got memss

Atlanta, GA

#118 Jan 29, 2013
She's cute
She's fun!
She's mem!
Just trade here!
And I'll give pass!
She has houses
Furniture
hairs and clothes
She has all the bracelets
and she knows civic and stardust
she's buddies with them too
i know her
she knows me. JUST TRADE!!!:)
brianna

Montebello, CA

#119 Mar 16, 2013
helllo wrote:
hello PLZ give me a mem account i have had cancer for 2 yrs now with no signs of getting better
lier much?
fantagelovervip

Hemel Hempstead, UK

#120 Apr 9, 2013
HEY GUYS WANT A ACCOUNT WITH BUBBLE GUM, HEADPHONES, PEACE TOP AND BB HAIR AND CC HAIR PLZ GIVE UR RARE ACCOUNT AND U CAN HAVE It
kiki

Ireland

#122 Oct 30, 2013
hey if you have a member account plz send me it at janilopsi@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burlington-riding provincial election candidate... 21 hr MPP Ted didnt kno... 1
News Continue reading Dallas Morning News Charities ... Fri judy 3
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Fri mjsmoothcriminal 761
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... Fri John 130
News Parenting: Time out vs. spanking (Dec '11) May 24 Spankamon 2
News Lawsuit: Delaware schools leave kids in poverty... May 24 kitchenqueen22 1
News Meetings set for parents of special needs kids (Jan '12) May 24 100 Huntley Street 4