El Paso Ascarate Lake: Algae bloom en...

El Paso Ascarate Lake: Algae bloom ends fishing for 2-4 weeks

There are 15 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 28, 2013, titled El Paso Ascarate Lake: Algae bloom ends fishing for 2-4 weeks. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Jose Hernandez Jr. casts his line out into the lake at Ascarate Park. The area of the lake in the background is where a golden algae bloom was found to have killed about 50 fish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

AquaFiber Technologies

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1 Feb 28, 2013
AquaFiber Technologies Corporation has developed a dual nutrient surface water remediation technology that will remove phosphorus and nitrogen by harvesting algae in the water column. The resulting biomass is an excellent soil amendment and feedstock for renewable energy. www.aquafiber.com
Red

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 28, 2013
AquaFiber Technologies wrote:
AquaFiber Technologies Corporation has developed a dual nutrient surface water remediation technology that will remove phosphorus and nitrogen by harvesting algae in the water column. The resulting biomass is an excellent soil amendment and feedstock for renewable energy. www.aquafiber.com
then feed it to your momma.
Chino Chino Japones

El Paso, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2013
Seems that everytime Petro swims in the lake this Algae thing happens, poor trouts.
DC Dave

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Too many mexicants urinating in the lake.
What

El Paso, TX

#5 Feb 28, 2013
DC Dave wrote:
Too many mexicants urinating in the lake.
its their land they can do whatever they want.
DC Dave

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
its their land they can do whatever they want.
Don't even go there you pendeja, it belongs to the native Americans. The idiot frijole Santa Anita sold the land in a typical selfish act if mexican betrayal to his gente. Take your head out of your culo.
Big Money

El Paso, TX

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Mexicans are native Americans!!!
Money Big

El Paso, TX

#8 Mar 1, 2013
Big Money wrote:
Mexicans are native Americans!!!
Yea but I don't think snakes count.
Masterreport

El Paso, TX

#9 Mar 1, 2013
Money Big wrote:
<quoted text> Yea but I don't think snakes count.
everything counts you assdumb/
snatchos

United States

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Masterreport wrote:
<quoted text>
everything counts you assdumb/
Stfu puppetsnatch. Your posts are transparent you fat grubby snatch.
Money Big

El Paso, TX

#11 Mar 1, 2013
snatchos wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu puppetsnatch. Your posts are transparent you fat grubby snatch.
Sorry if I offened anyone using reptiles as a example. I really ment was that them native Mexicants are a bunch of low lifes that leach off the United States taxpayers need to go back where they came from so chill out.
Bonfillo

El Paso, TX

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Money Big wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry if I offened anyone using reptiles as a example. I really ment was that them native Mexicants are a bunch of low lifes that leach off the United States taxpayers need to go back where they came from so chill out.
38.9 percent of Welfare recipients in the U.S are white. ha ha ha what a hypocrite! So go get your block of Government cheese before all the white people take it, and then don't tell anyone about it, and blame it on other races. PS-change your name to big cheese, big money.
Money Big

El Paso, TX

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Bonfillo wrote:
<quoted text>
38.9 percent of Welfare recipients in the U.S are white. ha ha ha what a hypocrite! So go get your block of Government cheese before all the white people take it, and then don't tell anyone about it, and blame it on other races. PS-change your name to big cheese, big money.
You go to hell!! I'am calling the shots around here when and where I want to. Get all your facts together. First of all there aren't 38.9% whites in the USA anymore. You got that numb skull.
Big Cheese

El Paso, TX

#14 Mar 8, 2013
I get government assistance, then don't tell anybody about it. I'm a hypocrite!
POS

Netherlands

#15 Mar 8, 2013
Big Cheese wrote:
I get government assistance, then don't tell anybody about it. I'm a hypocrite!
No Petro, you have serious issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unwanted Wizard101 accounts (Jun '10) 5 hr Clayton 2,736
News N.J. clears way for children of undocumented im... 8 hr wild child 1
News City kicks off annual Civic Days at Riverfront ... 9 hr Golf club 2
Unwanted "Stardoll" Accounts (May '10) 14 hr sydneyk19775 1,410
News College Kid: I'm Scared Of Having Kids Because ... 15 hr tina anne 3
News Best phone to track your kids? -- OrlandoSentin... (Jun '07) 17 hr Nikolas 15
fantage account (member) (Feb '10) Tue bellastram 5,254
moviestarplanet free account! (Jul '13) Tue Pump169 574
More from around the web