Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down

Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down

There are 1 comment on the The Chronicle-Journal story from Apr 20, 2013, titled Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down. In it, The Chronicle-Journal reports that:

THUMBS Up from a Mary Street woman "to my neighbour, whom I've never met, for using his snowblower to help me get to work on time during Monday's snow storm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Chronicle-Journal.

Medewiwin

Thunder Bay, Canada

#1 Apr 23, 2013
1,599,793 miles per day. Our world travels that far in one day. 1,599,793 times 60 equals 95,987,589 miles a head of us on the same tracks (orbit as us)?

If the big black cinder earth which burned according to Anishnawbec legends stops, good-bye we will crash into it, but it has been there millions of years stuck in the same orbit as earth exactly as Anishnawbec say it is.

Do you believe us Medewiwin that we are truly a civilization before the Caucasian?

The question is? How did we board the new earth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alan Chartock: Targeting second-home owners is ... 1 hr Bibi Netanyahu 3
News Watertown Pediatric Dentistry hosts open house,... (Aug '13) 1 hr KsJohn 10
News Why woo the Duggars? 1 hr Le Duped 2
News Did TLC witness the Duggar children being physi... 3 hr Tazo 1
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... (Nov '14) 5 hr little lamb 1,339
News Do black lives REALLY matter? 7 hr Glenn 5
News Halton public elementary teachers joining incre... 12 hr cannot trust trus... 1
More from around the web