BMX tracks coming to Kankakee

BMX tracks coming to Kankakee

There are 5 comments on the Daily Journal/Sunday Journal story from Aug 21, 2013, titled BMX tracks coming to Kankakee. In it, Daily Journal/Sunday Journal reports that:

Children of the 80s will remember Excitebike, the motocross video game that let players build unrealistic obstacle courses only to crash their avatars with impunity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Journal/Sunday Journal.

hellbound

Bourbonnais, IL

#1 Aug 26, 2013
maybee the kids will burn the dirt o ya what a wast of tax payer money cover up a ice rink how much money did u spend on that and the fence u r bendig out of place i c bout 50000$ of cost u wast and y r thare all old guys worken 4 park put some kids to work without a court order time 4 a change
hellbound

Bourbonnais, IL

#2 Aug 26, 2013
what bout that pick up truck that worker sold to the park and he drives it all the timei seen a work truck out geting weed the other day on sunday do u druge test 4 that job r u just got to be black to get a job with the park kankaee is like a hooker with makup on
4themasses

Mokena, IL

#3 Sep 5, 2013
What language are you speaking?? And have you ever heard of a "period" in a sentence.
hellbound

Bourbonnais, IL

#4 Sep 6, 2013
fu.
stop smoking

Bourbonnais, IL

#5 Sep 16, 2013
lol fu .he got u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gov't Study Finds Michelle Obama's School Lunch... 21 min Serratus Anterior 1
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 1 hr Martingrove Menace 40
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 2 hr SeanOsorioLee 26
News Rubin: Country club goes from - Yay, us' to - Y... 4 hr Benny 2
News Paterson woman missing for two weeks 4 hr Nette 1
News CMA urges end to non-medical exemptions for vac... 6 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News Chair of HCDSB Jane Michael seeks PC nomination 19 hr Tory town 1
More from around the web