Deaths expose plight of China street kids

Nov 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KOAT-TV

Eight Chinese officials have been fired or suspended after five boys died in a rubbish bin after suffocating on fumes from charcoal they burned to stay warm, according to state-run media.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Left Behind Child

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

"It's not uncommon to see several children living in a household with an elderly couple in rural China. These are the left behind children. Right now people are coping the best they can," Rutstein said.

It's estimated there are some 55 million "left behind" children in China, the sons and daughters of 200 million migrant workers who have moved to the cities for a better life."

(from the article)

In a normal country, this would not happen, but under the internal passport system need by the dictatorship to better enslave its people, it is inevitable.
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

A total of FIFTY-FIVE MILLION children in China are living on the street, or in the sole care of aged, handicapped extended family!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••