Cleveland Bounce House Company Gives ...

Cleveland Bounce House Company Gives a Tired Industry a New Look

There are 2 comments on the story from Mar 18, 2013, titled Cleveland Bounce House Company Gives a Tired Industry a New Look. In it, reports that:

In only five years, he established Ohio Mobile Gaming as the leading provider of mobile entertainment & children's party rentals in Northeast Ohio.

Join the discussion below, or

Warren, OH

#1 Mar 18, 2013
OMG is seriously on top of their game. They experienced some mechanical difficulties before our event and pulled off an amazing recovery. You go guys!

Warren, OH

#2 Mar 18, 2013
Oh yeas- I forgot to mention that these guys are also the same at . Just an FYI - either way and you're golden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Explanation behind technical glitch which force... 6 hr cannot trust Trus... 1
News Muslim parents demand answers from York board a... 6 hr ZIP 1
News Midsi hosts Stay Alive Safety Awareness at wate... 7 hr Wangblow 11
News Most US Syrians arrivals are kids, now enrollin... 7 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 31
News Thousands of Seattle Teachers Wear a Black Live... 12 hr sONE 10
News New law will allow public breast-feeding (Apr '06) 14 hr Delete me smh 2,777
News Police bust meth lab in West Frankfort (May '09) Thu Info 13
More from around the web