Teens Arraigned on Cruelty Charges for Setting Puppy on Fire

Nov 14, 2012 Full story: WGRZ-TV Buffalo 10

Two Buffalo teenagers accused of setting fire to a puppy last month, were arraigned in Buffalo City Court Wednesday morning.

Full Story
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

#3 Nov 14, 2012
They are ugly sadistic chimp bastards who should have their eyeballs popped.
Take a look

Buffalo, NY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Go look at the article about the white trash that dragged the dog on the Westside
Ann Onamous

Buffalo, NY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Take a look wrote:
Go look at the article about the white trash that dragged the dog on the Westside
The report said that the man didn't realize that the dog was still on a leash on the back of his car.I can't imagine a person doing that on purpose in broad daylight and figuring to get away with it.
He seemed very upset about his mistake.
If it was done on purpose, he should have his privates cut off.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 14, 2012
There is nothing those 2 can do to explain their actions. They should be treated in the same manner. No loss if they are lit on fire and allowed to run down the street in flames.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2012
The word is thse two rumps are working off their charges. At least that's the word I'm putting out on the street. See how long they last!
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Nov 14, 2012
BFLO NEOCON wrote:
The word is thse two rumps are working off their charges. At least that's the word I'm putting out on the street. See how long they last!
You must be one of of those "old school" guys who when some street thug insulted you, you would put him in the back seat, drive him around for a half hour, then drop him off on the same corner and in front of his thug buddies say "Thanks for the information"
Larry Mondello

Buffalo, NY

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Maybe they were just hungry and trying to cook the dog so they could eat it. According to Jimmy Z the Queen of Kaisertown, that's what kneegrrs do.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14 Nov 15, 2012
Ron mexico wrote:
What scums. We should set them on fire and see how they like it. I know why they did it. They thought the dog was making fun of them or it was racist
They need a gasoline colonic and an exam with a lit propane torch. Turn them into flaming idiots in a very real way.
spike

Buffalo, NY

#15 Nov 16, 2012
well, dey hoyd dat Oblama ate dog, so dey taut it was ok
TONI

Niagara Falls, NY

#16 Nov 16, 2012
spike wrote:
well, dey hoyd dat Oblama ate dog, so dey taut it was ok
YEA dey like em when dey is crispy critters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preschool intern accused of making kids touch h... 44 min fancy 2
"Dance Moms" Cast Visits With Kids At Children'... 5 hr dmw 7
CDC tells healthy adults not to forget flu vaccine 7 hr Pat N DeHat 2
Researchers rekindle vaccine-autism debate 10 hr SAM 4
Dick Spotswood: Bike path accident leads to cal... 12 hr Wesley Renzas 1
How To Make The Most Of Your 10 Minutes With Te... 20 hr BlumpyJones 2
What's Going Around: enterovirus now in LA, inf... Sat datumey Jeff 1
•••

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE