New Study: No Difference Between Gay & Straight Adoptive Parents

Jul 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A recently released study by the Williams Institute confirms there is no difference in the behavioral outcomes of adopted children raised in same-sex households when compared to those raised by heterosexual couples.

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of197
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

lides wrote:
<quoted text>The methodology employes to derive the results were not also in question, and the study was peer reviewed, not peer eviscerated.

See the difference?
Hello Lides!
It's been a while!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course Kmart is here, and still peddling the same discredited study.
Naw, I'm here discovering how much a gay study can predict from a 2.25 year study of 75 toddlers missing one gender parent.

Wow!'NO' difference between gay and straight adoptive parents.

You were saying something about bogus studies???

Smile.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

The only thing this study accomplished was throwing mom and dad under the bus at the same time.

Makes ss couple such proud parents, right?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, I'm here discovering how much a gay study can predict from a 2.25 year study of 75 toddlers missing one gender parent.

Wow!'NO' difference between gay and straight adoptive parents.

You were saying something about bogus studies???

Smile.
No, I'm pretty sure you just claimed Regenerus was a valid study.

Maybe you should actually look back on what you said before you lie through your teeth.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

KiMare wrote:
The only thing this study accomplished was throwing mom and dad under the bus at the same time.

The only thing you accomplish here is throwing you and your beliefs under the bus.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

Lucas wrote:
I see a queer anywhere near a kid I stomp the queer into the dirt!
And then you'd snatch the kid. We know how you pervs work. Keep away from baby goats OK?

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

KiMare wrote:
I've never met a person that didn't have a father and mother.

Does the Noble Committee know you have found a way to produce a human without material from a mother or father?

Kimare. The argument that SSM deprives a child of a parent assumes all gay couples would have children.

Thanks again for showing us you think your Mom is just a breeding bitch.

DNF

“Liberty AND Justice”

Born in Newark, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you accomplish here is throwing you and your beliefs under the bus.
And letting everyone know how he REALY views his own mother!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>And then you'd snatch the kid. We know how you pervs work. Keep away from baby goats OK?
I think that one prefers chickens.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

DNF wrote:
<quoted text>I've never met a person that didn't have a father and mother.
Does the Noble Committee know you have found a way to produce a human without material from a mother or father?
Kimare. The argument that SSM deprives a child of a parent assumes all gay couples would have children.
Thanks again for showing us you think your Mom is just a breeding bitch.
Do you think people don't know the gay twirl you are using?

The best one is that, "SSM deprives a child of a parent assumes all gay couples would have children."

Really? That's how your logic works???

The sick one is your assertion that caring about children means I think mothers are just breeding bitches.

Get help idiot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm pretty sure you just claimed Regenerus was a valid study.
Maybe you should actually look back on what you said before you lie through your teeth.
No, I'm sure I just compared the latest, largest and most scientific study to one that claimed a 2.25 year survey of 75 toddlers predicts future outcomes.

Fool.

Moreover, you are willing to throw children under the bus to support a imposter marriage and a fake family.

Despicable depravity.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Despicable depravity.
Self description? How apt.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think people don't know the gay twirl you are using?

The best one is that, "SSM deprives a child of a parent assumes all gay couples would have children."

Really? That's how your logic works???

The sick one is your assertion that caring about children means I think mothers are just breeding bitches.

Get help idiot.
Ah, Kmart twirl.
How I missed seeing this idiocy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Self description? How apt.
Ad homoan troll attack because you can't counter the logic.

So predictable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, Kmart twirl.
How I missed seeing this idiocy.
See my last post.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm sure I just compared the latest, largest and most scientific study to one that claimed a 2.25 year survey of 75 toddlers predicts future outcomes.

Fool.

Moreover, you are willing to throw children under the bus to support a imposter marriage and a fake family.

Despicable depravity.
No, you mentioned a study that is invalid (Regenerus) and claimed it is valid.
Your biggest flaws are the inability to provide a valid source of information and your inability to come up with a logical argument.

You've made loads of claims that are horribly illogical in the past, such as that orphans would be better off with their original parents rather than adoptive same sex couples.
The flaw in that is that you are saying rapists, murderers, and other criminals would make better parents, which is a horribly obvious lie.

Then you also have the fact that these people don't even want their kids, so what do you think would happen to the kids? They would be neglected and end up like the feral child authorities found in one couple's home not too long ago, though that is the extreme case.

You would also be rallying against single parents with your horribly flawed argument, and yet you're okay with them.

Your Kmart twirl doesn't help you at all, you're the laughing stock of the forums and it's great that you can continue to surprise us with more stupidity.

I'm sure I've seen your picture around before, could you have perhaps visited a Walmart?
http://tinyurl.com/cqgsc2r

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you mentioned a study that is invalid (Regenerus) and claimed it is valid.
Your biggest flaws are the inability to provide a valid source of information and your inability to come up with a logical argument.
You've made loads of claims that are horribly illogical in the past, such as that orphans would be better off with their original parents rather than adoptive same sex couples.
The flaw in that is that you are saying rapists, murderers, and other criminals would make better parents, which is a horribly obvious lie.
Then you also have the fact that these people don't even want their kids, so what do you think would happen to the kids? They would be neglected and end up like the feral child authorities found in one couple's home not too long ago, though that is the extreme case.
You would also be rallying against single parents with your horribly flawed argument, and yet you're okay with them.
Your Kmart twirl doesn't help you at all, you're the laughing stock of the forums and it's great that you can continue to surprise us with more stupidity.
I'm sure I've seen your picture around before, could you have perhaps visited a Walmart?
http://tinyurl.com/cqgsc2r
A peer review exonerated him of all gay charges. I'll take that over your opinion.

I made no such claim. The parents of an orphan are dead.

Moreover, anyone with an ounce of sence would compare typical parents with typical default options. Your assertion of comparing bad parents with typical default parents is so unfair, it is idiotic!

I simply and wisely assert that a child deserves the best possible setting. SS couples are last on that list.

You want to equate a setting that deprived a child of one gendered parent. That is not just idiotic, it is cruel to the child.

Can't close without an ad homoan gay troll attack, can you?

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A peer review exonerated him of all gay charges. I'll take that over your opinion.
Moreover, anyone with an ounce of sence would compare typical parents with typical default options. Your assertion of comparing bad parents with typical default parents is so unfair, it is idiotic!
I simply and wisely assert that a child deserves the best possible setting. SS couples are last on that list.
You want to equate a setting that deprived a child of one gendered parent. That is not just idiotic, it is cruel to the child.
You've already lost, your arguments already disproven.
The fact that you can't see that is just sad.

Spin spin spin your Kmart twirl.
No wonder you're so mixed up, you're dizzy from it all!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"Typical parents" are the cause of thousands of unwanted, abused, and abandoned children ... and that's just the homeless ones in the US. "Typical parents" are the most likely to cause harm to their own children. "Typical parents" own almost all abused children to date.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You've already lost, your arguments already disproven.
The fact that you can't see that is just sad.
Spin spin spin your Kmart twirl.
No wonder you're so mixed up, you're dizzy from it all!
Wow, shifted to denial and more gay troll ad homoans attacks.

Here is another one;

http://www.sciencedaily.com/
releases/2012/06/120610151302. htm

Dr. Marks reviewed studies published between 1980 and 2005 cited by the 2005 official APA brief which asserted that: "Not a single study has found children of lesbian or gay parents to be disadvantaged in any significant respect relative to children of heterosexual parents."

"The jury is still out on whether being raised by same-sex parents disadvantages children," explains Marks. "However, the available data on which the APA draws its conclusions, derived primarily from small convenience samples, are insufficient to support a strong generalized claim either way."

Of the 59 studies referenced in the APA brief, more than three-quarters were based on small, non-representative, non-random samples that did not include any minority individuals or families; nearly half lacked a heterosexual comparison group; and few examined outcomes that extend beyond childhood such as intergenerational poverty, educational attainment, and criminality, which are a key focus of studies on children of divorce, remarriage, and cohabitation. In other words, "A lack of high quality data leaves the most significant questions unaddressed and unanswered," concludes Marks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of197
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••