Wiping away tears, Obama mourns child...

Wiping away tears, Obama mourns children killed in school shooting

There are 357 comments on the CNN story from Dec 14, 2012, titled Wiping away tears, Obama mourns children killed in school shooting. In it, CNN reports that:

Wiping away tears and choking up, President Barack Obama mourned the "beautiful little kids" slain Friday in a shooting massacre at a Connecticut school and called for preventing similar tragedies "regardless of the politics." It was a rare emotional display by Obama, known more for stoicism in such situations, and he referred to other recent U.S.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

sue

Moodus, CT

#25 Dec 15, 2012
At least Obama beat the gov on comments, Gov Malloy was up there stuttering and totally useless just like he was during he hurricane. He cant even read. But he is a good dem
Navy Corpseman

United States

#26 Dec 15, 2012
Who wrote:
Obastard doesn't care one iota, the only thing liberals see is their opportunity to end the 2nd amendment, all we're going to hear for months is demoncraps pushing gun control which is really what they care about.
And the news media with their stupid ass questions just to get grieving people to say what the media wanrs to hear so they can use it in a sound byte, they don't give a rat's ass about what really happened the're just trying to get footage for their next commercial or something they can use to get another award.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this was some doped up (pot or otherwise) liberal who did this - liberals are THAT disturbed.
Absolute truth...It also takes attention off of our 4 dead heroes in Libya begging for back up numerous times!This is a total security breach under Osuckhead!

Obama wants to be known as the great military President after SEAL team 6 took out Obama Bin Laden!This is what caused the time line with the Liberal media!The Liberal media has a big investment in the Muslim Obama!They must lie,cheat,deceive,and use no discretion protecting him!
Usa Shiet HOLE

Evesham, UK

#27 Dec 15, 2012
No tears for the hundreds of children MURDERD in Iraq or Afghanistan by the mudering American soldiers,,You go round the world mudering children but at home your children are killing your children..
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Dec 15, 2012
In China someone goes nuts on the same day and takes a knife into school and injures 22 children, here in the U.S.A. someone goes nuts and kills 20 children and several adults. What's the difference? Oh yea the guy in the U.S.A. had an arsenal of guns including a Glock. Guns, especially automatic and semi automatic guns are too efficient to be safe in society. It is sad that I live in a country that treasures its guns more than its children.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#29 Dec 15, 2012
Truth wrote:
In China someone goes nuts on the same day and takes a knife into school and injures 22 children, here in the U.S.A. someone goes nuts and kills 20 children and several adults. What's the difference? Oh yea the guy in the U.S.A. had an arsenal of guns including a Glock. Guns, especially automatic and semi automatic guns are too efficient to be safe in society. It is sad that I live in a country that treasures its guns more than its children.
YOU must be a police officer. We have the most guns and the most freedom. Try North Korea, and be happy.
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#30 Dec 15, 2012
Usa Shiet HOLE wrote:
No tears for the hundreds of children MURDERD in Iraq or Afghanistan by the mudering American soldiers,,You go round the world mudering children but at home your children are killing your children..
do you know Y uncle Tom design the 2nd bear arms for!! CNN anchor ask this quesion!! U see to believe the Three Amigo vs da 3 muskeetear!!!

;-000000
obamaisafake

Carmel, IN

#31 Dec 15, 2012
Sad wrote:
I really wish I was wrong but I was watching on a pretty big screen and I did not see tears or hear them in Obama's voice. I just don't understand why he would do such a thing at a time when such a tragic loss. Then you see news lines saying he "broke down".If I am wrong about what I saw and I really hope I am then I am truly sorry for my comments. My heart breaks for this community and my prayers are with all the hurt and suffering you are going through.
If anyone believes obama was crying is a fool. Maybe now Americans can realize this guy is a fraud once and for all. You know MSNBC will photoshop tears and PROVE to their cattle that oscumma was sincere.

If you do a little digging, you may find out he had some make up placed under his eyes and drops to make his eyes red, but there were no tears. He could not fake the voice which surprises me. You would think his Hollywood friends would have helped him perfect it. On the other hand, he really doesn't need to. The masses will blindly follow him right off a cliff. The masses will believe what they are told, not what they see. Hitler was the same way. Now, they will begin by taking away the guns. You'll see.
another

Huntsville, AL

#32 Dec 15, 2012
Navy Corpseman wrote:
<quoted text>

!
liar.
Culture of Violence

Aledo, IL

#33 Dec 15, 2012
Gordon Freeman wrote:
I wonder if he cries for all the kids he's killed with his drone strikes.
My thoughts exactly Gordon, but that doesn't take away the stain of this heinous act. We are a culture of Violence. Our biggest exports are weapons of Mass Destruction which permeates that self-same culture to the rest of the World. From the drones, missles, Jets and all the other high Tech instruments of War that strike terror into so many innocent peoples lives abroad. At home so many games are based on death and destruction even giving us our pilots for drones and other weapons unknown. We have a generation without jobs or even the hope for ones. They walk around texting without even awareness of the lives going on around them desensitizing them from the inter -connectivity of the web of life and their place in it. There is much right about us also, but we are the ones living lives of quiet desperation whom do not strike out but see it as the human condition and try to make things better. Then there are the ones who blame the world for all their problems and strike out to make us all a part of their suffering. To those families whom are affected by those actions, My deepest Sympathys and Condolences.
Obviously

Huntsville, AL

#34 Dec 15, 2012
this thread has been taken over by the hate the president crowd.
the three Amigos

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#35 Dec 15, 2012
obamaisafake wrote:
<quoted text> If anyone believes obama was crying is a fool. Maybe now Americans can realize this guy is a fraud once and for all. You know MSNBC will photoshop tears and PROVE to their cattle that oscumma was sincere.
If you do a little digging, you may find out he had some make up placed under his eyes and drops to make his eyes red, but there were no tears. He could not fake the voice which surprises me. You would think his Hollywood friends would have helped him perfect it. On the other hand, he really doesn't need to. The masses will blindly follow him right off a cliff. The masses will believe what they are told, not what they see. Hitler was the same way. Now, they will begin by taking away the guns. You'll see.
this is the Constitition of US not Obama lawyer!!! the President have no authority to make LAW!!! but you shoulda see the Three Amigos Senator interivew by King Morgan CNN!!!

Merry Kristmass 2U
the three Amigos

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#36 Dec 15, 2012
i 4get to laugh!!;-00000000
obamaisafake

Carmel, IN

#37 Dec 15, 2012
Obviously wrote:
this thread has been taken over by the hate the president crowd.
Clearly, you are not bothered by the fake tears which astounds me. How could you trust a fraud like that who is exploiting the deaths of five year old children for his own political gain?
I bothered

Huntsville, AL

#38 Dec 15, 2012
obamaisafake wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly, you are not bothered by the fake tears which astounds me. How could you trust a fraud like that who is exploiting the deaths of five year old children for his own political gain?
by liars like you who are tearing the country down and dividing us with incredibly stupid statements like that.

Try being a human and a positive contributor to society.
jigger obammy

Fayetteville, NY

#39 Dec 15, 2012
Maybe he shed a tear because he's a Muslim and his family isn't from Africa. In Africa they watch children starve to death all day in place of TV and burn each other as witches. Witches need to be burnt.
Surprised Obammy didn't say they could have been his daughter like it did when the thief drug addict Traygone was shot.
Another

Huntsville, AL

#41 Dec 15, 2012
jigger obammy wrote:
racist pig.
obamaisafake

Carmel, IN

#43 Dec 15, 2012
I bothered wrote:
<quoted text>
by liars like you who are tearing the country down and dividing us with incredibly stupid statements like that.
Try being a human and a positive contributor to society.
Hey, I'm not the one who was fake crying with NO TEARS!!!! And you want to get mad at me for point those facts out to you? Are you some kind of idiot? The scumbag prez exploited those poor dead kids and YOU want to get mad at me for pointing this out?

Looks like Wright's chickens are roosting in the WH.
obamaisafake

Carmel, IN

#44 Dec 15, 2012
jigger obammy wrote:
Maybe he shed a tear because he's a Muslim and his family isn't from Africa. In Africa they watch children starve to death all day in place of TV and burn each other as witches. Witches need to be burnt.
Surprised Obammy didn't say they could have been his daughter like it did when the thief drug addict Traygone was shot.
There were NO tears. He wasn't sad because the kids were from an affluent white school.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#45 Dec 15, 2012
When will you guys stop selling automatic sub machine guns with 30+ bullets magazines along with more than one gun per person? Also, being the second highest percentage of law enforcement types in the world after israel, why arent you guys dispatching 1 cop per school?
Tui

Pattaya, Thailand

#46 Dec 15, 2012
Ninthman wrote:
He's worse than Boehner.
You sick, immoral, evil white guys are pathetic. Heartless racist lacking of any human decency.

Wars, serial killings, mass murders, pedophilia, family incest and raping arer the norm with you people. It's very sick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 25 min HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Graduation rules 30 min Huh 59
News Strict parenting is a sign of love 1 hr Panties Hurt In L... 2
News LGBT kids should be very nervous about Betsy De... 3 hr Core Feminist No ... 1
News Asheville-area religion notes (May '13) 16 hr TG Muffy Pierce H... 5
News Bristol Palin Blames The Victim In The Spring V... (Nov '15) 18 hr chad hatten chad ... 7
News Christmas donations sought for Tots in American... 21 hr Uncle Sam 5
More from around the web