Wiping away tears, Obama mourns children killed in school shooting

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CNN

Wiping away tears and choking up, President Barack Obama mourned the "beautiful little kids" slain Friday in a shooting massacre at a Connecticut school and called for preventing similar tragedies "regardless of the politics." It was a rare emotional display by Obama, known more for stoicism in such situations, and he referred to other recent U.S.

Comments
1 - 20 of 357 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
da3 muskeetear

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Robot! do U having tears in yo eye!!

www.amazon.com/health+tears

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

He's worse than Boehner.
da3rd muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
He's worse than Boehner.
9boy! U think Dr. Watson memoreee Bank is worse
just a thought

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

This isnt the time for this. I am sure his heart is hurting like billions across the U.S. He is a father. Small kids, little children, their lives are gone. Come on people, instead of bashing, or being sarcastic, put a nice word up for these families to read. Bow your head and say a prayer for them. They need it. Save the sarcasim for another time.
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
He's worse than Boehner.
9Boys! Kerry On, i knew how U feeling now!! yesterday song 4U
i know U like the bettle group better i trying to piss you off with yo bro!!;-0000
Wow

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Who wrote:
what a hate-filled, inhuman azzhole you are! The mentality of you violent gun nuts is incredible.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Ninthman wrote:
He's worse than Boehner.
You're worse than any other living creature.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Who wrote:
Obastard doesn't care one iota, the only thing liberals see is their opportunity to end the 2nd amendment, all we're going to hear for months is demoncraps pushing gun control which is really what they care about.
And the news media with their stupid ass questions just to get grieving people to say what the media wanrs to hear so they can use it in a sound byte, they don't give a rat's ass about what really happened the're just trying to get footage for their next commercial or something they can use to get another award.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this was some doped up (pot or otherwise) liberal who did this - liberals are THAT disturbed.
I can't compare you to other life forms because they are all better than you. So instead, gofuckyourself.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
what a hate-filled, inhuman azzhole you are! The mentality of you violent gun nuts is incredible.
All good reasons to keep any and all weapons out of his hands. Can you imagine what kind of intellectual capabilities these lunatics have?

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Who wrote:
Obastard doesn't care one iota, the only thing liberals see is their opportunity to end the 2nd amendment, all we're going to hear for months is demoncraps pushing gun control which is really what they care about.
And the news media with their stupid ass questions just to get grieving people to say what the media wanrs to hear so they can use it in a sound byte, they don't give a rat's ass about what really happened the're just trying to get footage for their next commercial or something they can use to get another award.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this was some doped up (pot or otherwise) liberal who did this - liberals are THAT disturbed.
"liberals are THAT disturbed."
And you think you are a good judge of that? You sound like a paranoid wannabe with a major chip on your shoulder that only you cares about. Why don't you take your little tantrum into the bathroom and have your own private little sh!t fit?
obamaisabigfake

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Obama didn't cry. He didn't have tears. He wasn't sad because the dead were mostly white.
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

obamaisabigfake wrote:
Obama didn't cry. He didn't have tears. He wasn't sad because the dead were mostly white.
so u c biden cryin yet?!!;-000
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Who wrote:
I am sad and feel for this whole town, I can only give prayer to these parents who lost a child and a family member but I do agree with what you said because when you wipe a tear from your eye like obama did twice your eyes are watery looking and red looking, obama's eyes wernt and at a time like this no parent or anyone wants to hear about any gun control or whatever the idiot said. All you want to hear is comfort and compassion, not polotics.
da3 muskeetears

Nha Trang, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Mr Big Bad John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>Yo pissface, your monkey azz is too stupid to know that you are stupid ya' COONservative yard monkey racist b@st@rd.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
yo SC!! C 2 Bleaf yo Graham with CNN;) three amigo!!
;-0000000000
Gordon Freeman

Yacolt, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I wonder if he cries for all the kids he's killed with his drone strikes.
Democrat

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I am sure as a man and father he has that sick feeling everyone has when hearing of something like this but the shame is I beleive he in his last 4yrs has caused alot of people to lose so much hope in life that they do stupid crap like this. Sorry for such a harsh opinion but it's mine. Obama needs to stand up against this lefty GODLESS bunch who he is working far and say enough is enough and fix this Country. He needs to stop with the hollywood crap of wanting to be remembered as the rock star famous President.
Sad

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

I really wish I was wrong but I was watching on a pretty big screen and I did not see tears or hear them in Obama's voice. I just don't understand why he would do such a thing at a time when such a tragic loss. Then you see news lines saying he "broke down".If I am wrong about what I saw and I really hope I am then I am truly sorry for my comments. My heart breaks for this community and my prayers are with all the hurt and suffering you are going through.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

BS. All the gun-haters are happy today.

They said they were horrified, but they didn't look horiffied.

They said they were saddened, but thy didn't look sad.

They said they were shocked, but they didn't appear shocked. In fact, they appeared composed and calm.

Obama and many antigun police (communists) are feeling confident today, this shooting will finally convince the Public to help them ban weapons from the Public.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

BS. All the gun-haters are happy today.

They said they were horrified, but they didn't look horiffied.

They said they were saddened, but they didn't look sad.

They said they were shocked, but they didn't appear shocked. In fact, they appeared composed and calm.

Obama and many antigun police (communists) are feeling confident today, this shooting will finally convince the Public to help them ban weapons from the Public.
Who wrote:

Yes, completely agree.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

2.4 million Americans die each year (6,700 each day).

Homicide/assault deaths on kids is/are about 9,500 kids each year. That's ages 'one' thru fourteen (excludes kids younger than ONE year old, and at least fifeteen years old).

9500/365 = 26

Twenty-six kids die each day from assault. Yep, unfortunately, another 26 kids will die today from violence. This makes yesterday's tragic shooting somewhat common and typical.

And, btw, guns kill the fewest number of people. Yep. Most Americans will die from sickness and disease, and then from accidents (in the home and from car crashes), and then from homicide of which many are done without a gun.

The Govt has disarmed all the good people at schools so that only the bad people can bring a gun there and kill kids. Govt is the reason kids are shot at school (not guns or gun owners or NRA).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••