There's still time to fight hunger in...

There's still time to fight hunger in metro Detroit this summer

There are 4 comments on the Metro Times story from Aug 21, 2014, titled There's still time to fight hunger in metro Detroit this summer. In it, Metro Times reports that:

As we announced earlier this summer in our Side Dish column, Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan teamed up with the Charter One Foundation for this year's annual Hunger-Free Summer campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro Times.

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Aug 22, 2014
yea just walk up to your local donut shop and ask the police sitting there woofing down donuts to buy you a donut.
Free Kwame

Wayne, MI

#2 Aug 23, 2014
You can pistol whip and rob a Rite-Aid employee and get caught. That will get you a few days of eating until you're released on your own personal recognizance!
dixie rebel

Highlands, TX

#3 Aug 23, 2014
get up off that fat lazy ass and go to work
Dark Night

Providence, UT

#4 Aug 23, 2014
dixie rebel wrote:
get up off that fat lazy ass and go to work
Ya get a job HO!
I will go to work as soon as minimum wage go up to $18.00 an hour! Cuz dat's wut one sin'le mommama whip ups off da government wit Medicaid and Bridge Card
Section 8! Till then, shut up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best phone to track your kids? -- OrlandoSentin... (Jun '07) 13 min Abhishek 20
News School district 'shocked' by suicide, attempted... (Jun '09) 2 hr Sgourno 4
News Experts say HPV vaccine can help cervical, thro... 4 hr SO CALLED EXPERTS 1
News Report: Nearly 30 percent of New Mexico kids li... 5 hr There 8
News Police searching for suspect after hit & run ac... 18 hr The Public Offender 2
News Rick Perry said something weird about being on ... 21 hr Rev Cash Dollar 3
News Mums sick of kids' illnesses - 18 times a year Thu Spotted Girl 31
More from around the web