Cuts to Head Start programs expected ...

Cuts to Head Start programs expected to affect N.J. families as well as kids

There are 19 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Apr 7, 2013, titled Cuts to Head Start programs expected to affect N.J. families as well as kids. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

The impact is clear, she says: Her oldest child, now 10, did not attend Head Start before entering kindergarten and, today, struggles academically.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

wicked ppl stink

Union, NJ

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Its the parentd job to teach kids until the age of 5 is sick to see mothers that don't work dropping of these kids in there pjs so they can go back home and sleep all day and shop with food stamps and feed the boyfriends
jillian

Paterson, NJ

#2 Apr 11, 2013
very true
herloim

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 11, 2013
wicked ppl stink wrote:
Its the parentd job to teach kids until the age of 5 is sick to see mothers that don't work dropping of these kids in there pjs so they can go back home and sleep all day and shop with food stamps and feed the boyfriends
I agree 100%. When did it become sociaties respinsibility to raise these poeples children. If you can not afford childcare then for heavans sake stop reproducing. How selfish to think it us ok to become a burdon in n the working class. I can imagine the calabur of child rearing skills these lowlifes posess. Get a job and stop having kids you can not afford. Give society a break already!!
wicked ppl stink

Union, NJ

#4 Apr 11, 2013
herloim wrote:
<quoted text> I agree 100%. When did it become sociaties respinsibility to raise these poeples children. If you can not afford childcare then for heavans sake stop reproducing. How selfish to think it us ok to become a burdon in n the working class. I can imagine the calabur of child rearing skills these lowlifes posess. Get a job and stop having kids you can not afford. Give society a break already!!
this is true they dont work why do they need child care
herloim

Manasquan, NJ

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Simple, children can be a big distraction when intently consintrating on the ancient art of crack smoking. The really talented " stay at home mothers" have mastered cracking while watching their family members figure out their blood lines on maury. Anyway having children around during all this? No way.
wicked ppl stink

Union, NJ

#6 Apr 12, 2013
herloim wrote:
Simple, children can be a big distraction when intently consintrating on the ancient art of crack smoking. The really talented " stay at home mothers" have mastered cracking while watching their family members figure out their blood lines on maury. Anyway having children around during all this? No way.
i think that's exactly right
Felis74

East Orange, NJ

#7 Apr 12, 2013
Were most of you dropped on your heads?!
Dr Yes

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Felis74 wrote:
Were most of you dropped on your heads?!
No, they weren't, but apparently you were.
wicked ppl stink

Union, NJ

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Dr Yes wrote:
<quoted text> No, they weren't, but apparently you were.
its the sad truth
herloim

Manasquan, NJ

#10 Apr 12, 2013
Felis74 wrote:
Were most of you dropped on your heads?!
we can always count on you to stick up for the degenerates in paterson.
Felis74

East Orange, NJ

#11 Apr 24, 2013
herloim wrote:
<quoted text>we can always count on you to stick up for the degenerates in paterson.
At least your spelling is getting better, however, you should've capitalized "Paterson".
herloim

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Apr 24, 2013
Felis74 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least your spelling is getting better, however, you should've capitalized "Paterson".
Get a life spellcheck boy.
Felis74

Roselle Park, NJ

#13 May 24, 2013
herloim wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life spellcheck boy.
Your comment should've read: "Get a life, spell check boy." Please, read a book, preferably Webster's dictionary.:)
herliom

Manasquan, NJ

#14 May 25, 2013
Felis74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment should've read: "Get a life, spell check boy." Please, read a book, preferably Webster's dictionary.:)
You are so corny. Go away already.
wicked ppl stink

Union, NJ

#15 May 25, 2013
herliom wrote:
<quoted text>You are so corny. Go away already.
lol yesssss!
hunny

Coram, NY

#16 May 27, 2013
herloim wrote:
<quoted text> I agree 100%. When did it become sociaties respinsibility to raise these poeples children. If you can not afford childcare then for heavans sake stop reproducing. How selfish to think it us ok to become a burdon in n the working class. I can imagine the calabur of child rearing skills these lowlifes posess. Get a job and stop having kids you can not afford. Give society a break already!!
Well then why does the Paterson school system offer free pre-school for 3 and 4 year olds?
hunny

Coram, NY

#17 May 27, 2013
Felis74 wrote:
Were most of you dropped on your heads?!
I believe they were, multiple times.
sad

Coram, NY

#18 May 27, 2013
it is sad,
wicked ppl stink

Union, NJ

#19 May 27, 2013
America land of free childcare for the lazy and illegal aliens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White students disproportionately use Ohio scho... 14 min Private Harlan Is... 6
News Church can't be trusted to run Catholic schools... 3 hr Gods r Delusions ... 1
News Let them volunteer 6 hr Decent Jerusalem ... 2
News Rodeo clowna s quip about gender identity no la... 7 hr Sneaky Pete 3
News More doctors asked about delaying or refusing c... 9 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News Injecting Sanity Into the Vaccination Debate 9 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News More parents are skipping vaccinations and risk... 9 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
More from around the web