GOP leader McMorris Rodgers pregnant ...

GOP leader McMorris Rodgers pregnant with 3rd child

There are 14 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 12, 2013, titled GOP leader McMorris Rodgers pregnant with 3rd child. In it, USA Today reports that:

Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., has already made history as the only woman in Congress to give birth to two children while in office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

fingiswold

Newark, OH

#2 Jul 12, 2013
republican white trash just keep poppin out kids..too dumb for birth control and afraid to get an abortion or their tubes tied
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Good for her. Way to go. Best of luck. Congratulations.
betchoo wish you knew who your dad was, huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fight Back

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jul 13, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
republican white trash just keep poppin out kids..too dumb for birth control and afraid to get an abortion or their tubes tied
You make a great case for abortion.
Your momma should have coat hangered you before you had a chance to grow into the pile of crap that you have become.
Go play in traffic.
The world will be a better place when you stop breathing, a-hole.
Gravediggers

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Jul 13, 2013
Who cares?
Your Ex

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2013
If they don't crank out more little white warriors, there won't be Gee Oh Pee in 20 years.
Your Ex

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Fight Back wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a great case for abortion.
Your momma should have coat hangered you before you had a chance to grow into the pile of crap that you have become.
Go play in traffic.
The world will be a better place when you stop breathing, a-hole.
Lemme guess.
Pro-lifer, right?
I can tell by the love & compassion for your fellow man.
Your Ex

United States

#11 Jul 13, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
Vote republican. Ain't you had enough of the retards??????????
The 1st part of your sentence doesn't go with the 2nd part. Maybe you misspelled 'progressive'?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Eightheman wrote:
<quoted text>Democreeps War on Women continues. You are hypocrites and deserve to be voted out of office.
I wish women would see the light. Democreeps are CREEPY.
hahaha kicked your punk ass again liar hypocrite woman hating turd
Fight Back

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Jul 14, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
Lemme guess.
Pro-lifer, right?
I can tell by the love & compassion for your fellow man.
FYI - Libertarian. While I think abortion makes a poor choice for birth control (ask Roe from Roe v Wade about that one) that doesn't mean that I wouldn't respect the right of the decision for mothers of dirt bag a-holes like you and the pile of excrement I replied to from exercising their rights, even if later there was regret, but likely NOT in your case.
Your Ex

United States

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Fight Back wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI - Libertarian. While I think abortion makes a poor choice for birth control (ask Roe from Roe v Wade about that one) that doesn't mean that I wouldn't respect the right of the decision for mothers of dirt bag a-holes like you and the pile of excrement I replied to from exercising their rights, even if later there was regret, but likely NOT in your case.
And delivered with mixture of intolerance and arrogance that leaves me feeling you didn't get enough hugs early in life. Or maybe just the wrong kind.... How's that security guard job working out for you? ;)
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#16 Jul 14, 2013
I sure hope she and her husband volunteer
to pay for her delivery themselves and not
charge it to the taxpayers. Conservatives
should always avoid socialism whenever
they can. hehe
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#17 Jul 14, 2013
Eighthman wrote:
<quoted text>Democreeps War on Women continues. You are hypocrites and deserve to be voted out of office. I wish women would see the light. Democreeps are CREEPY.
war on women is all repub, obviously, you're just lying again because you're too stupid to tell the truth...just curl up and die, already
Your Ex

United States

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Fight Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. You self-righteous arrogant a-hole.
Your comment on someone having a child is "If they don't crank out more little white warriors, there won't be Gee Oh Pee in 20 years."
You have no "mixture of intolerance and arrogance" you are COMPLETELY intolerance and arrogance.
What a racist pile of pig crap you are.
How do you stand being in the same room with your stench?
Sorry to disappoint again, but I happen to be very successful through something you wouldn't know how to do - Work.
Go flush yourself.
You might wanna brush up on the term "hypocrite".
As a Caucasian person, I'm allowed to be as intolerant and judgemental of other Caucasian folks as I please.
So, as is painfully obvious, are you.
And really, the name calling?
It's sad to see you've lost the cognitive ability to make a point without resorting to childish slander.
Sun City demographics say there's a 99% probability you're white an 80% chance you're over 65, & a 41% chance of being male.(Good odds with a Viagra or two, eh?)
I'll let you get back to Wheel of Fortune now....;)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Jim Shortz wrote:
<quoted text>
fungus, you little weasel
wash your shorts, Jimbo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lincoln-Way Board to Weigh Options for Future o... 47 min Jeff 83
News Home school no longer just for the deeply relig... (Sep '13) 1 hr Independence Dee Jay 23
News Four accused of trafficking slave labor at egg ... 1 hr Doc 16
News Teacher Starri Hedges speaks out about sex shop... 1 hr Independence Dee Jay 2
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,863
News Trinity School in Ukiah to close - update (May '09) 6 hr madmax1115us 80
News Bill Would End Life Prison Terms for Teens (Jan '08) 7 hr Kindhearted 111
More from around the web