Outrage in Malaysia as School Forces Non-Muslim Children to Have Lunch in Lavatory during Ramadan

Jul 24, 2013 Full story: International Business Times

A Malaysian school has been accused of mistreating elementary non-Muslim pupils by making them consume lunch in the toilet cum changing room during the holy month of Ramadan.

Read more
Lancelot

Melbourne, Australia

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Since the story broke out a few days back,it has turned into a slanging match with one side ridiculing the other with racists undertones.Some even have taken it to a higher lever with personal attacks on the lady who brought this issue to the public scene.Whilst it may seem trivial to some quarters to have school children take their meals in the restroom,be it clean or not,it is still a restroom and not really designated to be used for eating.Just because that its Ramadan is no excuse at all.Whilst calling on non muslims to be understanding on the matter,theres also the question on the muslims themselves who should (at this period especially)to excercise understanding and tolerance.Some of the posts written on facebook is so apalling comming from those who are supposed to be praying fives times a day and going through the fast.Now thats hypocritical I would say.As for the Headmaster himself,he should have had better judgement and be it Ramadan or not,the canteen is where the children are supposed to take their meals.If the canteen was not up to mark(as he says so?)then he should have rectified the shortfall months ago.As for the word "Allah"which has caused such an uproar,I am sure Gooneswari had no intention to belittle anyone except for the fact that she was just trying to get a message through but judging from her written English,I'd say she did not come out well enough.But you get the idea(Know what I mean?)Take a step back everyone and see it for what it really is.Its definitely not a race or religious issue so dont make it one.
JuizyWoozy

Jakarta, Indonesia

#2 Jul 26, 2013
Poor children... I wonder how can they eat at the lavatory.
Mark the Great

Germany

#3 Jul 26, 2013
Those Psycho Muslims want the non-muslims children eat s***

Religion of peace eh ??

I wonder what happen if Civilized People in Europe or in the US do the same thing to those Psycho Muslims ???

Those Psycho will burn European/US flags, cars and then they will burn humans.

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Walker's gloomy pitch for the presidency 56 min Lamer 26
News Rome community rally against proposed education... 1 hr george street 43
News Child of Lesbian Moms Says Same-Sex Marriage Is... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 574
News Vaccine skeptics find unexpected allies in cons... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 253
News Smoking in cars with kids could be fined in Tempe 2 hr Schmones 1
News 15-Year-Old Illegal Alien Charged with Murderin... 3 hr spytheweb 10
News Armed couple abduct 3 kids in Carson (Feb '08) 4 hr TRENton jhon00 8
More from around the web