Obama may hold fix to flood of immigr...

Obama may hold fix to flood of immigrant kids

There are 134 comments on the Cybercast News Service story from Jul 13, 2014, titled Obama may hold fix to flood of immigrant kids. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

President Barack Obama can take action to relieve much of the crisis caused by tens of thousands of unaccompanied children crossing the southern U.S. border without waiting for what is likely to be a contentious and lengthy Congressional battle, say two key lawmakers, one Democrat and the other, Republican.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
spocko

Oakland, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2014
"We can safely get them home"?
Get them home to where they will be mistreated or even killed ... that is NOT what we Americans do!! The haters are enflamed by hate-mongers in the media who blame the nation’s troubles on “them.” The haters are loud and angry; they yell and wave their signs before the cameras. But the haters are not America. They are a small and vocal minority. Most Americans are generous and welcoming, decent and kind-hearted. We are the silent majority, who have been silent too long.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#3 Jul 13, 2014
Ridiculous!
If Obama fixed the problem, how could he blame the Republicans?

To Obama, there is no value in fixing the problem.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 13, 2014
To posters #2 and #3:
If you actually believe what you are saying, you are twisted beyond repair.
USA Today

Cedarburg, WI

#5 Jul 13, 2014
It appears Obama sanctions the uncontrolled influx of immigrants. And there is yet no answer to the possibility of millions of immigrants crossing the boarder. But the vast majority of Americans want boarder control. And that appears to be the only viable answer. And yes. It may entail the National Guard of southwestern states to close the boarder.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#6 Jul 13, 2014
USA Today wrote:
It appears Obama sanctions the uncontrolled influx of immigrants. And there is yet no answer to the possibility of millions of immigrants crossing the boarder. But the vast majority of Americans want boarder control. And that appears to be the only viable answer. And yes. It may entail the National Guard of southwestern states to close the boarder.
GOP opposition grows to Obama's billion-dollar request to fix immigration, border crisis, why waste another four billion, Obama won't do his job anyway or keep his oath of office.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#7 Jul 13, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
To posters #2 and #3:
OUT OF 3.7 BILLION.........only 2% goes to enforce border control..........HALF goes to feed and cloth the parasites he invited with his 2012 executive order..
Mothra

Tempe, AZ

#8 Jul 13, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OUT OF 3.7 BILLION.........only 2% goes to enforce border control..........HALF goes to feed and cloth the parasites he invited with his 2012 executive order..
And the remaining 48%?

More Obama crony capitalism.
Yep

Beverly, MA

#13 Jul 13, 2014
But until folks who hire illegals are held accountable, none of it will matter.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#14 Jul 13, 2014
We can get them to another Country or two.Who knows if their mistreatment is even true, send them to other Countries. We have poor here, who should come first.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#16 Jul 13, 2014
USA Today wrote:
We are not going to get Border control ever from Obama. Maybe wilh the Militia or citizens just taking the law into their own hands. For some reason he does what ever hurts America.
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#17 Jul 13, 2014
You are disillusioned if you think for one minute the Democrats, or Republicans will send these people home. They are here forever. If you are here legally you must wonder why you went to all the trouble of applying legally to enter the country when all you really had to do was walk across the border. We have a lawless government from both parties, and we had better use the last election to replace as many of these criminals as we can. Vote Republican in November. At least they won't take the vote away from us. Holder is laying awake nights thinking up ways to take your vote, and if necessary imprison you. You are the enemy to people like Holder, and Obama, Pelosi, and Reid.

Location hidden

#18 Jul 13, 2014
the Light wrote:
We can get them to another Country or two.Who knows if their mistreatment is even true, send them to other Countries. We have poor here, who should come first.
Really? What are your plans for the poor here?

Location hidden

#19 Jul 13, 2014
the Light wrote:
<quoted text>We are not going to get Border control ever from Obama. Maybe wilh the Militia or citizens just taking the law into their own hands. For some reason he does what ever hurts America.
Maybe Obama needs to send an unmanned drone over your "militia".
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#20 Jul 13, 2014
Obama creates the problem, actually pays for transporting the illegals into the US, completely emasculates our border control, brings disease, coops the kids up, then delivers them to other illegals, who he pays to turn into Democrat votes, but now has the power to again violate the Constitution, disregard current law, while "fixing" the problem he created. Marxist Democrats cheer him.

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#21 Jul 13, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
To posters #2 and #3:
Thank you.

You are absolutely correct. Go peddle your Progressivism elsewhere.
You're wasting your time with us.

Location hidden

#22 Jul 13, 2014
SirPrize wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
You are absolutely correct. Go peddle your Progressivism elsewhere.
You're wasting your time with us.
I'm not peddling my Progressivism to you. I save my sales pitch for reasonable people.
In your case, I'm just trying to expose your ignorance, paranoia, and lack of conscience. I suppose one could argue that you don't need my help.
the Light

El Paso, TX

#24 Jul 13, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Obama needs to send an unmanned drone over your "militia".
Reinstate Clinton's Welfare Bill. 3months on Welfare and then your'e looking for a job.Stop giving to any illegals.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#25 Jul 13, 2014
Obama may hold fix to flood of immigrant kids.

I'm just guessing here, but I'll bet there will be some campaign style promises made. You know, the I promise open transparent government, I promise I'll bring the country together, I promise I'll reduce the debt. An now, I'll stop the flood of immigrants. There are still a half dozen people out there that will believe him.

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#26 Jul 13, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not peddling my Progressivism to you. I save my sales pitch for reasonable people.
In your case, I'm just trying to expose your ignorance, paranoia, and lack of conscience. I suppose one could argue that you don't need my help.
Ignorance? Hah! Obama can fix the problem, according to the author of the law you Progressives keep citing. And who would that author be? Why, that would be Fienstein. So, the question becomes, how come Obama keeps blaming the Republicans when he himself holds the key?

What you call paranoia in others is really awareness. You misjudge because you are naive. You keep believing even after all the lies you have been told by Obama; even after everyone around you has begun to see the truth. Even Fienstein knows the truth and can keep quiet no longer.

So, who has no conscience? Me, or those who still stand with the man who can solve the problem but refuses?
Cat74

Joliet, IL

#27 Jul 13, 2014
We talked to a friend of my husbands in Washington State, and they have dropped a thousand or so of these lice infested, diseased illegal aliens at a military base about 50 miles from them. It was done in the middle of the night. They will hose them down, dress them up, and send them out into the community. This is disgusting now. Every community will have just enough to give the Democrats the votes they need to rule America forever. Or at least until these creatures get an education, a job paying taxes, and decide they don't want to take care of a bunch of deadbeats, and vote Republican instead. That will be so funny. I know most legal Hispanics are Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eating disorders on the rise 14 min Phobos 3
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... 7 hr test 1
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 17 hr Christsharian Law 24
News Making GOP history, Trump vows to protect LGBTQ... 17 hr Christsharian Law 6
News Arkansas man sues police officer for excessive ... 22 hr Shat 1
News Man charged in Fitchburg woman's slaying; as fr... (Jul '10) Fri Fat Stevie 41
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) Fri Big Bad Elena K 42
More from around the web