KaBOOM!: Allentown and Bethlehem are among nation's most playful communities

May 7, 2013 Full story: WFMZ 10

Both cities have made an unranked listing of most playful cities by KaBOOM!, a national non-profit dedicated to preventing play by children from becoming extinct.

Full Story
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#1 May 7, 2013
Finally being recognized for something good, that's refreshing

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#2 May 7, 2013
PARTY DOWN!!!...I got PARTY FAVORS!!
silly rabbit

Leominster, MA

#3 May 9, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
PARTY DOWN!!!...I got PARTY FAVORS!!
No thanks I don't like things that can not be washed away¿ No thanx snow bunny things in the brush are for me¡
silly rabbit

Boyertown, PA

#4 May 11, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
Finally being recognized for something good, that's refreshing
Is this good and even legal for that matter, the overflow goes into the streets and reagularly begins there? Public drunkiness and open containers, shootings and murders being seen by small children almost daily. These are just two of many unmentioned in this kaboom article,just more propaganda being spoon feed to the ignorant public?
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#5 May 11, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this good and even legal for that matter, the overflow goes into the streets and reagularly begins there? Public drunkiness and open containers, shootings and murders being seen by small children almost daily. These are just two of many unmentioned in this kaboom article,just more propaganda being spoon feed to the ignorant public?
You have a valid point. Every time there's an event with alcohol, its always trouble.

Something the town of Jim Thorpe better understand before they ruin their St. Patrick's Day parade.
silly rabbit

Philadelphia, PA

#6 May 11, 2013
There is no mention of how the manipulation to accuire many liquir licences with in this designated areas has been taking place¿ All with the help of but not limited too acting under one sort or another in official capasities under some sort of colur of law to bilk hard working individuals out of said real properties¿
Kranium, your kranium is not cracked as one my think¿

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#7 May 11, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
There is no mention of how the manipulation to accuire many liquir licences with in this designated areas has been taking place¿ All with the help of but not limited too acting under one sort or another in official capasities under some sort of colur of law to bilk hard working individuals out of said real properties¿
Kranium, your kranium is not cracked as one my think¿
WHAT?? Jibber-Jabber talk!!!
silly rabbit

Emmaus, PA

#9 May 13, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> WHAT?? Jibber-Jabber talk!!!
kracked kranium and u snow bunny are just a couple of the pipedream propaganda, sounds like yous sometimes talk out a paper ass?
Richard Kranium

Emmaus, PA

#10 May 13, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
kracked kranium and u snow bunny are just a couple of the pipedream propaganda, sounds like yous sometimes talk out a paper ass?
Another paper ass blowing in the wind, how do we do it?
silly rabbit

Havertown, PA

#11 May 13, 2013
Richard Kranium wrote:
<quoted text>Another paper ass blowing in the wind, how do we do it?
Sic there chummy buddies/irs on anyone questioning there abuse of public assets as well as giving themselfs federal grants through freinds and family with it being gone when said project goes belly up¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Preparing pupils: Kindergarten readiness sets s... 1 hr Poverty 1
Bill Would End Life Prison Terms for Teens (Jan '08) 2 hr Serenee 101
Teen gang Crazy White Boys connected to August ... (Oct '08) 3 hr Site Investigations 283
Ex-Etiquette: Presence of spouse's ex adds to h... (Nov '09) 4 hr kallee 38
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 4 hr The Real Karen 54
Operation Christmas Child moving into high gear 5 hr master 1
Why I'm thankful for blogging 9 hr The Butthurt Blogger 2

Family People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE