Sexuality and Relationships for Your ...

Sexuality and Relationships for Your 6 to 8-Year Old

There are 36 comments on the Psychology Today story from Mar 2, 2014, titled Sexuality and Relationships for Your 6 to 8-Year Old. In it, Psychology Today reports that:

When we drop our kids off at the school's front gates or wave good-bye to them at the bus stop, we hope that the main event is the three Rs, but we know that reading, writing, and arithmetic are not the only kinds of education kids get at school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Psychology Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2014
what up brothers look me up
Miriam

Adelaide, Australia

#3 Mar 4, 2014
I often played with my girlfriends at school and on sleepovers at home on weekends. I got my first sexual experience with my parents gardener when I was 8 years old.

“what a long strange trip”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#5 Mar 5, 2014
Miriam wrote:
I often played with my girlfriends at school and on sleepovers at home on weekends. I got my first sexual experience with my parents gardener when I was 8 years old.
How did you feel about it? Do you see it as you were abused or did you see it as two people in a sexual situation?
john

UK

#6 Mar 5, 2014
I touched a girl wen I was first 7 and had sex first wen I was 9 with a 17 year old and loved it

Location hidden

#7 Mar 8, 2014
my 1st sex was at age 6 with a neighbor girl. she had to tell me what to do. I have loved sex ever since
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Mar 8, 2014
dman3626 wrote:
my 1st sex was at age 6 with a neighbor girl. she had to tell me what to do. I have loved sex ever since
I was seduced when I was 7 by a 13 year old neighbor girl who was our babysitter. It went on until I was 15.
My little brother got his first with a little playmate when they were 5, the summer before kindergarten. Same deal, she had been with her older brothers before, had to tell my little brother what to do, I caught them at it and with a little help, they got the job done.
Then I found out afterwards he had already been in her before...
He started two years before I did, and was getting Lots more. I was SO jealous of himů

Location hidden

#9 Mar 8, 2014
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I was seduced when I was 7 by a 13 year old neighbor girl who was our babysitter. It went on until I was 15.
My little brother got his first with a little playmate when they were 5, the summer before kindergarten. Same deal, she had been with her older brothers before, had to tell my little brother what to do, I caught them at it and with a little help, they got the job done.
Then I found out afterwards he had already been in her before...
He started two years before I did, and was getting Lots more. I was SO jealous of himů
My situation was two sister called me and my brother into their back yard. I was 6 and my brother was 9. The sisters were about the same age as us. All 4 of us got naked and I was to kiss the vagina of the older girl while the younger girl was to kiss my brother's penis. I did not have a clue and tried to give her vagina a closed mouth stick out your lips kiss. The older girl then proceeded to teach me how to lick her. While I was learning I looked over and could see the younger sister did not need any instruction as she was licking and sucking on my brother's penis. When both the older kids were sexualy satisfied we switched and the older girl took my penis in her mouth and I got my 1st bj. The younger girl spread her legs and my brother went to work satisfying her. We then changed partners and repeated the game (the game is what my brother started calling it when we were at home in front of our mom). We did this daily for a few days then the girls decide we should do more and the taught us about intercourse.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Mar 11, 2014
This is really not surprising, just means I have to talk to my girls sooner

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2014
Hmmmmm real stories????

Location hidden

#12 Mar 11, 2014
Ready_Allways wrote:
Hmmmmm real stories????
my story was real. it happened years ago.
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Mar 12, 2014
john wrote:
I touched a girl wen I was first 7 and had sex first wen I was 9 with a 17 year old and loved it
When I was around 14 or so my sister was 17 & a few times when we were alone at home she wud walk around in her bra & pantys as I wud in my underwear . My sister was busty & enjoyed showing her cleavage . A few times I got to feel her around as she felt me and it got better .
jon

Italy

#14 Mar 12, 2014
im 20 years older than my sis and she loves to play very naughty games with me im 30
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Mar 12, 2014
jon wrote:
im 20 years older than my sis and she loves to play very naughty games with me im 30
So ur sister is 10 yrs old , right ? What kind of games ?
jon

Italy

#16 Mar 12, 2014
body kissing
Wineshy

Surrey, Canada

#17 Mar 12, 2014
amy19013 wrote:
This is really not surprising, just means I have to talk to my girls sooner
Yes you should!:-)
When I was barely 11 years old, one of my sisters who was a year older than me, and two of my female cousins whom were 13 & 14 made me strip down so they could play with my boner. Then they all proceeded to have sex with me. Each one laying beside me and the relative at the moment ecouraging caressing and watching us. It was awesome to say the least. K*k name above if you want to chat.
anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#18 Mar 12, 2014
I did with my sisters up until I was 15 and the oldest was 13. Mom finally made me quit, because she was terrified the girls might get pregnant... as they very well might have.(this was back before the pill, and condoms were hard to get)
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Mar 12, 2014
jon wrote:
body kissing
What about sucking ?
Josh

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Mar 12, 2014
anonymous wrote:
I did with my sisters up until I was 15 and the oldest was 13. Mom finally made me quit, because she was terrified the girls might get pregnant... as they very well might have.(this was back before the pill, and condoms were hard to get)
Sounds like ur mom was getting JEALOUS !
Tim

Lake Worth, FL

#21 Mar 13, 2014
I experimented very early too. but for me it was an older boy teaching me gay sex. i was eight and he was twelve. he got me naked and played with my stiff little dick. then he had me suck his dick. after that i was sucking it a lot. liked it. i had sex with lots of other boys from then on. to this day i fondly remember being naked and having another boy's dick in my mouth.
Isabelle

La Mesa, CA

#23 Mar 18, 2014
I was only 8 when my 15 yo neighbor taught me about sex and took my virginity at his apartment next door. He did the same with his 9 yo sister. I was always there after school until my mom came home. That was the beginning of what came to be my sex addiction. The worst part is I began seeking older more experienced partners from my pre to late teens. High school boys, college guys, dads, uncles, and even my own uncle. If I had a dad I'm sure I would have tried to f him too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'It's about hope': Peel schools to raise rainbo... 1 hr Dead kid No Hope 1
News Thousands of Kentucky teachers rally for educat... 15 hr Calvinist 125
News 'They told us to go make memories ...' Dad make... Tue Guest 1
News The Latest: Teen blames race discrimination in ... May 21 Guest 4
News Months of inaction led 20 Republicans to take a... May 21 Wildchild 3
News LCPS to scrap positions (May '11) May 21 Hashinshin 113
News Kansas' Jeff Colyer Signs Bill Allowing Adoptio... May 20 Deano 5