Hot Dogs Cause Cancer, Says Ad Aimed ...

Hot Dogs Cause Cancer, Says Ad Aimed at Kids

There are 9 comments on the www.findingdulcinea.com story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Hot Dogs Cause Cancer, Says Ad Aimed at Kids. In it, www.findingdulcinea.com reports that:

As part of a campaign to get processed meats out of schools, the Cancer Project released a controversial commercial citing a link between hot dogs and colon cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.findingdulcinea.com.

Kelly

Lenni, PA

#1 Aug 27, 2008
This is awful ! Let kids be kids !
Ji-Hoon Jeong

Lenni, PA

#2 Aug 27, 2008
I wonder if this means that I should stop eating spam.
Colleen

West Linn, OR

#3 Aug 27, 2008
Hot dogs are disgusting on so many levels.
Mendy

Lenni, PA

#4 Aug 27, 2008
I read this after ordering two hot dogs with mustard at a kosher deli. I tried to return the hot dogs, but the jerks at the deli said I couldn't because the hot dogs have mustard on them and you can't return hot dogs with mustard on them. I've been trying to reason with them for the past three hours, but they won't refund my $4.50. I may not get my money back, but at least I won't get cancer.
Owen

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 27, 2008
When I was a kid someone told me hotdogs were made out of porcupines. Didn't eat another hotdog for 20 years.
Butch

Henderson, MN

#6 Oct 10, 2008
Ask the people at John Morrell, they'll tell you hotdogs are perfectly healthy. Too much salt will kill you; not enough salt will kill you! Coffee is not good for you; coffee contains antioxidants. Everybody is going to die. The oldest human on earth ate hotdogs, salt, drank coffee, smoked cigarettes, drank like a fish. There are reports of infants dieing of cancer that never ate a hotdog in their lives. The bible says, "It rains on the just and the unjust alike." It also says, "All things in moderation." ALL THINGS. I heard on the news the other day that a man got hit by a train and survived, I thought THAT would kill you? You decide!!!
unknown

Inverness, FL

#7 Jul 4, 2009
this so called cancer project is exagerating about prossed meat can increase the chances of getting cancer by 21%. its like how some people thought that microwaves and cellphone towers can cause cancer. it can but you must stand next to a cellphone for years and years nonstop. in short HOT DOGS WONT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF GETTING CANCER BY 21% I say by earting processed meat increases the chances by like 0.5 percent.
charley

Santee, CA

#8 Sep 26, 2013
well my aunt had cancer so now i know not to eat some prossed meats and tanning beds so thank you for showing very helpful ilove u auntie
Steph

Dundee, UK

#9 Oct 2, 2013
This is rubbish don't let it twist your mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California Middle School Vice Principal Suspend... (Mar '15) 8 hr Spotted Girl 3
News Hoop Dreams: New Dower Square basketball court ... 12 hr cops are degener... 24
News Sound Off (Jun '09) 15 hr Cheryl dickerson 14
News WIVB-TV News4 Buffalo, NY |Federal agents raid ... (May '08) 20 hr Rhogrebe 931
News Numbers decline in unvaccinated Denton County s... 21 hr ADVERSE EVENTS 1
News Rodeo clowna s quip about gender identity no la... 22 hr Sneaky Pete 1
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) Fri Go Blue Forever 30
More from around the web