Children clamor for Easter eggs in Og...

Children clamor for Easter eggs in Ogdensburg

There are 1 comment on the Watertown Daily Times story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Children clamor for Easter eggs in Ogdensburg. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Hundreds of excited children scattered across Library Park to find thousands of eggs Saturday at the annual Ogdensburg Easter egg hunt, one of many children's events as the holiday draws near.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

release the hounds

Washington, DC

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Wow...What an awful spectacle! It reminded me of Aldi's on the 1st of the month!
Parents running around overflowing their "children's" baskets with eggs...(Paying no attention to the "10 per person limit). While other children were left crying and disappointed because they weren't quick enough, or big enough to out run a grown-up....PATHETIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 1 hr Tre H 237
News From Amish to Ozarks, not the same old stories (Jun '08) 3 hr TDSB 34
News Gray Matters: Be healthy, avoid geezer jokes (Feb '09) Thu Failed Marriages 45
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Pay your taxes 31,934
News Fireman Sam's shocking scene Thu naman 4
News Body in creek ID'd as familiar transient (Jun '09) Wed pine lane perv 40
News Employee of Alabama nursing home attempted to s... Wed Taffy 1
More from around the web