Tehama County DA sting run on MySpace...

Tehama County DA sting run on MySpace - Red Bluff Daily News On...

There are 10 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Feb 21, 2008, titled Tehama County DA sting run on MySpace - Red Bluff Daily News On.... In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

In a first for Tehama County, a MySpace pedophile suspect was arrested Wednesday, according to the Tehama County District Attorney's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

tina

Bella Vista, CA

#1 Feb 21, 2008
Good Work! tehama county law enforcement.
jewel

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2008
This case has no real evidence and dennis should be let go. So funny how the real pedophiles are out there right now and your holding a guy in jail that hasnt done anything wrong and was tricked into meeting someone he thought was 18. why do you have to trick people to make them do things they arent even wanting to do.
Kathy

United States

#3 Feb 23, 2008
I wish they would "Trick" more people and do some thing besides slap their hands. Too much of this is going on. Stop the pedifiles and catch them all. Do away with sites that can block profiles where there are alot of secrets going on. Certain sites like My Space where you can't see their profile unless they add you. Take the "Private" part away from My Space then every one can see whats really going on. There are so many liars and cheats, and pedifiles on My Space I wish they would catch. Good job at catching this one!
Kemberly

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2008
Maybe this guy Dennis can "trick" a minor in your family. I for one am glad he has been caught. Way to go Tehama County. Thanks for taking this guy off the streets.
Kyle E Wyote

Tustin, CA

#5 Feb 23, 2008
jewel wrote:
So funny how the real pedophiles are out there right now and your holding a guy in jail that hasnt done anything wrong and was tricked into meeting someone he thought was 18.
From what I have read, it appears that he thought she was 13. That was a good part of the attraction, apparently.

If she had been 18, the legal issue would be voided, but the moral issue would not. Regardless of "her" age, this husband and father of three children was seeking sex outside his marriage. Infidelity is immoral.

Would his wife and children be more accepting and understanding if the target of his desire were 18?
Grateful

Sun City Center, FL

#6 Feb 24, 2008
jewel wrote:
This case has no real evidence and dennis should be let go. So funny how the real pedophiles are out there right now and your holding a guy in jail that hasnt done anything wrong and was tricked into meeting someone he thought was 18. why do you have to trick people to make them do things they arent even wanting to do.
I went all through high school with Ben and he was pretty sick then as well. His new name when he gets transfered to prison will be BenD ennis. BEND OVER BEN!! People like him are sick and twisted and should be sitting in a cell! He should get as much sitting done while he can because pretty soon he won't be able to!
Kathy

Paradise, CA

#7 Feb 24, 2008
I think some one took some thing I said wrong. I'm so glad they got this guy. What I meant about "Trick" was, I wish there was a certain person that could investigate through my space like they do on 20/20. Like a cop would get on my space and say they were under age and bust alot more pedifiles. There are alot of sick people out there. More than just this guy they caught that should get in trouble for messing with any children. Why would you wish harm on my minor children? I would never wish harm on any one. I pray that Tehama County Law Enforcement will capture alot more like this guy and I say Good Job for putting this one behind bars.
Ken M

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2008
Why do they have to trick these people? If you teach your kids right, youdon't have to worry? What is wrong with the parents who don't watch what their kids do? Wake up people. Tehama county is real eager to find this sort of thing? What is going through the DA mind. Is He , Or ISN"T HE ??????? Think about it ????
Give me a break

Bellflower, CA

#10 Feb 26, 2008
You should go work for the DA. They need another looser on their side.
art langley wrote:
maybe that what they should have done to endicott, trick him he is a perv art l
hate tehama county

Clemmons, NC

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Kyle E Wyote wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have read, it appears that he thought she was 13. That was a good part of the attraction, apparently.
If she had been 18, the legal issue would be voided, but the moral issue would not. Regardless of "her" age, this husband and father of three children was seeking sex outside his marriage. Infidelity is

Would his wife and children be more accepting and understanding if the target of his desire were 18?
. First of all he was never married to the girl he had kids with. Second of all the DA thought they had all their homework done but thot they cud bully his ex into goin against him and when that didn't work they realized they were screwed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City council names Vallejo a safe haven for imm... 3 min Ta Cobender 4
News Middle School Gay-Straight Alliance Allowed To ... 4 hr Imprtnrd 41
News Germany wants kids to inform authorities if the... 6 hr WWthree 1
News Poor and disabled big losers in Trump budget; m... Fri Prince John 1
News Should students learn cursive? Some states say yes (Nov '13) Fri They cannot kill ... 134
News New Info: Four Teens Dead, One Injured in Upshu... (Mar '08) Fri Tim Sofachair 100
News Reynoldsburg schools investigates: Did principa... Fri Reynoldsburger No... 1
More from around the web