Teens 'attack 16yo girl, steal thongs'

Teens 'attack 16yo girl, steal thongs'

There are 37 comments on the AdelaideNow... story from May 2, 2013, titled Teens 'attack 16yo girl, steal thongs'. In it, AdelaideNow... reports that:

A 14-year-old girl and an 18-year-old woman have been arrested after they allegedly attacked a 16-year-old girl and stole her thongs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AdelaideNow....

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justin

United States

#2 May 2, 2013
Is there a YouTube video?
The Great Iron Dictator

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#3 May 2, 2013
Jew York City......
Justin

United States

#4 May 2, 2013
The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
Jew York City......
This story happened in Adelaide, Australia.

... But of course it could just as easily been New York City or Atlanta.

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Australia

#5 May 2, 2013
Without meaning to play down the the offense committed or any trauma to the victims, it's almost a wonder that this incident made it to the media. Must have been a slow night for journalists.

For our American readers who don't know already, "Thongs" in Australia are "Flip Flops". Obtainable from bargain stores starting from about $2:oo a pair.

This attack is so off-the-wall that it seems there might be more to it unreported.:)
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#6 May 2, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
Without meaning to play down the the offense committed or any trauma to the victims, it's almost a wonder that this incident made it to the media. Must have been a slow night for journalists.
For our American readers who don't know already, "Thongs" in Australia are "Flip Flops". Obtainable from bargain stores starting from about $2:oo a pair.
This attack is so off-the-wall that it seems there might be more to it unreported.:)
I'm glad you cleared that up. I thought sling shots may also be illegal in Australia.:-)
Devo

Australia

#7 May 2, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
True if they reported every little assault like this one around the country the news papers would weigh a ton
EuroBoy

Höst, Germany

#8 May 2, 2013
This is much more boring than I anticipated. I thought it was going to be about the other kind of thongs.

Australia

#9 May 2, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you cleared that up. I thought sling shots may also be illegal in Australia.:-)
Only if loaded.
LOL

Saint Marys, Australia

#10 May 2, 2013
Skips stealing other's thongs lol
Good Aussies

Netherlands

#11 May 2, 2013
LOL wrote:
Skips stealing other's thongs lol
Better than you stealing FACT's buttplug i guess.
Proud Misogynist

Carrum Downs, Australia

#12 May 2, 2013
Females..

MEN > women
Justin

United States

#13 May 3, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
Here is the US, when people say "thongs", they usually mean a thong style bikini swimsuit. You know, like some young women wear a thong under their pants intead of underwear. That's why this story sounds so titilating for Americans.

Re-read the story and picture that!

LOL!

Australia

#14 May 3, 2013
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the US, when people say "thongs", they usually mean a thong style bikini swimsuit. You know, like some young women wear a thong under their pants intead of underwear. That's why this story sounds so titilating for Americans.
Re-read the story and picture that!
LOL!
Yes, I had figured that. LOL!
pvssy fashion

Sheung Shui, Hong Kong

#15 May 3, 2013
LOL it the wrong kind of thong

so of course the pedos are disappointed
Justin

United States

#16 May 6, 2013
A girl got beat up and her sandles stolen. If it happened to my wife or daughter, I'd be pissed and want to see the perpetrators in jail and paying for damages.

However, the story is not international or even national news. I'm not sure if it would even make mention in the local Atlanta newspaper.

Now, if they had stolen the girl's thong (as in her bikini), then that would be suitable for the OFFBEAT forums.
LOL

Sydney, Australia

#17 May 6, 2013
Good Aussies wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than you stealing FACT's buttplug i guess.
You use butt plugs as pacifiers
Kelviniser

Australia

#18 May 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> You use butt plugs as pacifiers
Your mum used your pacifier as a butt plug
well

Hamilton, Canada

#19 May 6, 2013
Aussies :)
Justin

United States

#20 May 7, 2013
The only thing hotter than an Aussie girl at the beach in a thong, is an Aussie girl without her thong.
Jenji

Portland, OR

#21 May 7, 2013
I guess the only bright side of this is, the girl then got the pleasure and enjoyment of being barefoot!(yes I belong to The Society for Barefoot Living – Google it)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aboriginal kids in care: 4 approaches to improv... 47 min Mick Chugger 10
News Teacher Starri Hedges speaks out about sex shop... 6 hr targaryen3 1
News A wet end to Longsjo Classic in Fitchburg 8 hr Susie 5
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 11 hr Truth Be Told 31,855
News Elderly abuse alleged (Aug '10) 11 hr cops are liars an... 58
News Parents, community voice Vision 2020 concerns 12 hr Uncle Theist 6
News Should Medicare cover end-of-life discussions b... (Sep '14) 17 hr thisiswhatiwant 2
More from around the web