Sebastian woman accused of robbing Po...

Sebastian woman accused of robbing Port St. Lucie assisted living r...

There are 2 comments on the TCPalm story from Nov 19, 2012, titled Sebastian woman accused of robbing Port St. Lucie assisted living r.... In it, TCPalm reports that:

A woman accused of taking a purse and money from a 90-year-old woman at an assisted living facility was arrested Sunday on a felony charge, according to an affidavit released Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TCPalm.

Angel

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Nov 20, 2012
What a shame that place always have drama it worse than a high end western movie cops always in and out that place.... Not healthy for elderly people to live there. Drama Drama.
DD D

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#2 Nov 20, 2012
I do private care there and I feel so sorry for the Elderly who live there. I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND that place to anyone to put there family or loved ones it is a disaster waiting to happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Family Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald Trump's election makes undocumented immi... 5 hr Geezer 13
News Donald Trumpa s election makes undocumented imm... 8 hr Well Well 3
News Fast approaching holidays puts pressure on Colu... Sat Will Dockery 1
News Graduation rules Sat Cut Foreskin No M... 61
News Strict parenting is a sign of love Sat Panties Hurt In L... 2
News LGBT kids should be very nervous about Betsy De... Sat Core Feminist No ... 1
News Asheville-area religion notes (May '13) Dec 2 TG Muffy Pierce H... 5
More from around the web