Parents Allow Their Teens To Have Sex At Home

May 9, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WFMY 2 Greensboro

Undated -- Patty Skudlarek told her 18-year-old son that if he wants to have sex, she's not only OK with him having sex in the family home, she actually prefers that he do it there.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hum hai na

Eccles, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Looks strange and not believable .
hornyboy

Karachi, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

larry just me being me wrote:
Is this like letting your teen drinking at home where they r safe
are u female?

Since: May 12

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

larry just me being me wrote:
No male larry
with whoom u had sex..

“I Love Riding My Goldwing”

Since: Jul 11

Brady, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

My wife and I had four daughters (two from her first marriage and two from ours). As the daughters became teenagers, we told each of them that we wanted them to be safe and comfortable enough to take boys to their room and do whatever they wanted. If that included sex, we just wanted them to be safe from pregnancy and use condoms. Our oldest didn't start having sex (that we know) until she went off to college. Her next younger sister was the high school slut and had sex with anyone that was breathing. Our third daughter brought her boyfriend home on a regular basis and had sex with him in her room (sometimes loud enough the whole house knew what was happening. Our youngest daughter started having sex at 13 at her boyfriend's home (without our knowledge) but had the blessing of his mother who was full blooded Italian and wanted her son to have sex at an early age. Now, the high school slut and our youngest daughters have children of their own and have made the best moms out of the four girls. Go figure!
Saggitarius

Chennai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Judged:

I had a neighbouring family, the parents who are in their late forties with their two daughters and two sons. The children were allowed to bring their friends into their bedrooms and the parents never interfered with their lives. One of the sons turned out to be gay who had one of his boy-friends stay with him in his room and both his sisters had their boyfriends come into the house and even stay the night. One of them had a black teen age boy friend who was evidently well endowed and who had made it with her mother also who also had her lovers sharing her marital bed with her with her husband's approval. All in all,a very liberal family with flexible morality.
wiser_dude wrote:
My wife and I had four daughters (two from her first marriage and two from ours). As the daughters became teenagers, we told each of them that we wanted them to be safe and comfortable enough to take boys to their room and do whatever they wanted. If that included sex, we just wanted them to be safe from pregnancy and use condoms. Our oldest didn't start having sex (that we know) until she went off to college. Her next younger sister was the high school slut and had sex with anyone that was breathing. Our third daughter brought her boyfriend home on a regular basis and had sex with him in her room (sometimes loud enough the whole house knew what was happening. Our youngest daughter started having sex at 13 at her boyfriend's home (without our knowledge) but had the blessing of his mother who was full blooded Italian and wanted her son to have sex at an early age. Now, the high school slut and our youngest daughters have children of their own and have made the best moms out of the four girls. Go figure!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

we have two daughters, the oldest is sexually active (the youngest says not but we're not sure about that) and yes we let them have sex at home, it's really not that big a deal. They are safe at home, not going to get kidnapped or raped by some stranger and if they do need help their mom and I are just right downstairs if they holler. Human nudity and sexuality, and having sex are not moral "right and wrong" issues. It's just normal human behavior, and it's really ignorant and being in denial to say that people have these needs before they reached the magical legal age of 18. and if you don't "let them" express and satisfy their normal human sexuality at home where they're comfortable and safe, they're going to do it elsewhere. And that's when real problems can start!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

I think my parents enjoyed me having boyfriends over. I don't know if they ever watched or anything, but they seemed to enjoy the idea of me having boys over, even knowing what a little nympho I am.
CantStopIt

Oak Harbor, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Awesome Androgeny wrote:
I think my parents enjoyed me having boyfriends over. I don't know if they ever watched or anything, but they seemed to enjoy the idea of me having boys over, even knowing what a little nympho I am.
Well I figured when my daughter first had sex well when I first found out lol. I'd rather have her at home rather than getting her sexuall needs met on a dirt road. I know once she experienced it I was't going to stop her lol. I went to the store and bought different size rubber lol and called her into her room. I handed her the rubbers and told her she needed to be safe everyway she could. I told her if shes going to have sex do it at home and where protection. Her eyes bugged out I said don't think I don't know about it. She tryed ot to laugh I told her she needed to get on the pill. being a single parent I didn't have the wife to hand off the akward talk. My daughter became more open and it was easyer for her to talk openly after that about sex. She didn't always control her sexuall urges and I caught her a few times with different guy. Walking in with your daughters bubble butt bouncing up and down cow girl style quite the scean lol. I'll never for get one of the poor guys walking into the living room. He looked like a wet wash cloth all worn out and drained my little sex kitten was all perky lol. Her Bf left and I commented how he looked and we both laugh she said he lacked stanima. lol
Join Free

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

My boys are allowed to have sex at home. They were told when they were ready I wanted to know they were safe and made no big deal of it. They were taught about condomes and told that you never get caught up in the heat of the moment. I want no grandchildren until they are married and gone from home.
The lower level of my home houses the 2 older boys the other 3 are on the top level and I am on the main level. NO one makes a fuss and I don't have to worry if they are in a bad area trying to get it on.
great parenting method

Thornhill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I'm 15 years old and my mom is very open about sex, she buys me condoms to use with my girlfriend and always lets us stay in my room with the door closed. I don't want my girlfriend to regret losing her virginity at 15 though so we're waiting until she's 16 (we still have sex occasionally but just make up excuses for why it shouldn't count) but my mom being so open about it gets rid of the urge to rebel because if my mom didn't approve I would probably have sex with her every day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I argee with everyone here on the idea of there kids having sex in there room. My daughters where 11 and 12 and was caught with a few girl friends in there room. How I would say hiding the fingers and tongues that was before we had that chat with them. But me and the wife decide when the time came our daughters would be put on the pill and condoms supplied. When they took a liking to boys and they did. At no time did me and wife worried about them get nailed in back seat of a car or on the football field or his house getting gang bang by his buddy to. So in the long run my girls where safe and happy and instead of worrying that me and there mother would be pissed. All there boy friend respected me the wife and throught we was cool parents. So I say good job to you all for doing this for the safety of your kids good job.
Dcotor Fill

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I have to admit this topic has come up
many times over the past several years:

Consider these following as demonstrating that
this is an issue that we have to contend with:

https://www.facebook.com/LetMeHaveSexAtHome

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10312029724061467...

That first link above, is to Facebook,
and the second link is to Google Plus.

It has been indicated that many teens nowadays
are in fact having sex at home with permission.

There are different ways to view or respond
to this reality, one is a moral stand, then
on the other hand are more practical minded
attitudes, pertaining to more realistically
guided aims and goals of dealing with teens.
Doctor Fill

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

I am available for this in family counseling
more specifically "one one one sessions" with
teenage sons and daughters of parents who are
experiencing issues pertaining sex in the home
and especially sexually active teenage females.

Rates being as follows:

$300 per half hour session
with male teen, with appointment
needed, make one week in advance.

$50 for a half hour session
Free for a full hour session
$50 to you for two hour session
with a sexually attractive female teen.
Only one day advance appointment, also,
possibly, walk ins will be accommodated.
Terence

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

wiser_dude wrote:
Your the worst father in the world
Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

That's bad and not good ether
Ethan Beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Why let kids have sex that's dumb of them people
Ethan beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

That's really dumb

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Ethan Beard wrote:
Why let kids have sex that's dumb of them people
Because if you support them with this they won't go out behind your back to do it and get a STD's or pregnant or get some other girl pregnant. That's right buried the head in the sand like the American way just be stupid. Or teach your kids the correct and support there decision and be sure they are safe sounds better in my book any day.
Open minded dad

Soldotna, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Anyone ever watch?
Ethan beard

Cedartown, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Airtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if you support them with this they won't go out behind your back to do it and get a STD's or pregnant or get some other girl pregnant. That's right buried the head in the sand like the American way just be stupid. Or teach your kids the correct and support there decision and be sure they are safe sounds better in my book any day.
ok that's better

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••